What's new

NUST goes Nuts, shamefully imposing restrictions on students !

the rule was there .. why those student joint the university who critisize the rule after the admission.??

O why are you lying?
Random Rule is imposed after admission... Dupatta pehno, yeh na pehno, wo na, :omghaha:
If this mentality continues??
Then
*No more Coeducation!!
*Separate campus for females.
*Separate campus for Computer labs
*Pamper pehan k aao
*Surkhi Laga k Na Ao
*Perfume is banned
*Baal chupa ka rakho
* Ban on any comb tool
*Reduce your nails
*Fine on Hair cutting
*Fine on large nails

Hay ,This is not Madrasa...... This is university

Consider this as a new modern trend- british uni banned hijab- we ban intermixing or whatever- security threat VS social threat- both seems fair-

Our secular countrymen don't raise voice to banning hijab ... But they cry to imposing hijab ... What a double standard :omghaha:

I haven't found anything wrong in it we don't know what was the drama behind this step. There were some serious issues or serious incident took place.Or what a big issue if they set some dress code for girls and i am fully agreed with @F.O.X there are some limitation for us by God definitely they have bad impact on society thats why God settled them for us.
In pakistan we are trying to be fake liberal but in actual we arn't ....If they allowed their sisters for anything they just opened a door of regrets nothing else.It's better to be real than hypocrites ..

Last edited by a moderator:
Jinnah wanted secular Pakistan... Pakistan wasn't declared an Islamic republic until 1956. Problem is that Quaid-i-Azam died too early and then country was controlled by hypocrite people and Mullahs that used and interpreted religion for their own benefit....
Jinnah Was The Most Secular Statesman Produced By The Muslim World
Jinnah Was The Most Secular Statesman Produced By The Muslim World | Pak Tea House

But second Quaid I mean IK wants to make Pakistan Islamic welfare state ... If he would have formed government then what will you do :undecided:

Why not, If someone want to drink anything Its his choice and no one has right to impose his beliefs on him. As you choose to suck white balls & dicks in Canada and you are free to do so, because Its your choice and It did not make any one else a ball sucker other than you. Similarly, If you like to drink camel ****, you have every right to do so.

Irony is, some shame less suckers living abroad enjoying every right and freedom of 21st century, but still want to impose their 7th century agenda on a whole nation. Let the individuals living on the ground decide that how they want to live their life not some hypocrites living in open westren socities.

I must have hit real hard there.
but my dear burnt friend my reply was to the moron who was bringing Islam into everything, this has nothing to do with Islam its our culture, and since you have recently started wearing jeans it doesnt make it your culture, it will take another 50 years before wearing jeans is accepted culturally in our country, for now open minded people like you when they see a woman wearing jeans wink at this friends. In my country Canada we dont give second look to a woman wearing Bikini and just mind our own business

Many Universities have dress codes and such.

If you do not like it then why not just change Uni? I myself is of the opinion that people should be able to decide what to wear themself, but even I dont see what all the fuss is about.

man this was really uncalled for, you must respect other peoples religion, remember you are in Canada

agar tumne' apni bimar zehniat ko nahi badle.... toh tumhare paas phir yeh zaroor ayega !

RCMP1.jpg

56632821.jpg

koi shaak ? :azn:

the captured man in that pic is an Indian.
as far as respect for religion, if you want respect dont bring other's religion in every discussion because you shouldnt be talking about religion

Many Universities have dress codes and such.

If you do not like it then why not just change Uni? I myself is of the opinion that people should be able to decide what to wear themself, but even I dont see what all the fuss is about.

Nothing special, some kids are more afraid of their freedom in university than being slave as nation.

Anyone missing me here? :what:

Lakh de lanat... don't you have anything other than "you sister" logic to engage others? Normally if you'd engage me like that, first thing you would see is nothing. As a bullet would be already lodged in the back of your skull, after passing through nothingness.

It means you will allow to your sister to go on date with someone :what:

Kiddo, with such line of questioning, don't be mad if you get burned by others.

how many times good things happened to you :)

Bachay, you need to join muttawa-force or the Talibanese, so hunting you becomes halal. You are on the very fringes, however, not there yet. I'd advise you join some proscribed group to speed up the process.

we are saying here that if the students who have problems with such restrictions should change or not join the Uni. for me you are suggesting an online Uni but why dont you critisize the law ???
and on the other hand a Uni has it laws and you critisize the law?? double standard like goras.

Its absolutely fine for safety of girls and peace of mind of their parent . It make sense in country where eve-teasing is common

we don't have enough police to keep patrolling at night for safety of girls

Back
Top Bottom