What's new

Number Of Pakistanis Looking For Opportunities Abroad Surges

I am always surprised when rich Pakistanis choose to live in the West. The luxury available to the rich in Pakistan is far greater than anything in the West.

They maybe rich but they are slaves of the Army, there is no law in Pakistan.
Only if you are part oof Napak Fouj then you are above the law.

If your university is recognized by HEC, you should get ECA from WES or IQAS.

Start preparing for IELTS. If you can score 6-8 band, you can easily apply for Saskatchewan PNP through express entry. Its cold but way easier than some of the other countries.

After 3 years, you can move to any part of Canada.

You will start small i.e odd jobs / part times.

If you are single, can easily survive and work your way up.
the experience from odd jobs is valid ?

the experience from odd jobs is valid ?

Yes, for most parts. If your degree is assessed as equalent to Canadian Bachelors or Masters, the only think you need is Canadian experience which you will get through odd jobs.

There are lot of people coming to Canada and it’s probably the only country actively recruiting immigrants

I didn't flee you cockroach. I was born here.

How does it feel like your countrymen fleeing in such large numbers? Hasn't everything improved since harami PDM and caretakers took over?

These military generals are cockroaches hooked to remittances LOL American military, economic aid and remittances.

A nation that deserves to go down brutally.
Technically your parents were coakroaches, or some ancestors of yours.

The cycle repeats everyday and people leave for so many reasons. If you're going to dehumanise all pakistani people look for greener pastures, might as well cut the bullshit that you cArRE for pakistan.

Since where ever the **** you are don't go around calling yourself a pakistani, since you weren't born here. Just some keyboard warrior with pakistani heritage losing his shit over immi.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom