What's new

Number Of Pakistanis Looking For Opportunities Abroad Surges

within last 6 months two cousins went to UK, bringing some to the US
We coming mofos - we'll spread our seeds allover the world

The cockroaches are fleeing...
download (3).jpg

Last edited:
I hope these people do not send any money back to Pakistan. All overseas should
boycott remittance until Napak Fouj plays no role in politics.

The generals are hoping that these cockroaches fleeing will send money back home LOL

The generals are hoping that these cockroaches fleeing will send money back home LOL

They are happy that people are fleeing they want to keep economy afloat through remittances.

Until the Overseas Pakistanis don't boycott the remittance, I can't see Napak Fouj letting
go of PDM parties.

Message needs to spread to all overseas to stop sending money to Pakistan.

They are happy that people are fleeing they want to keep economy afloat through remittances.

Until the Overseas Pakistanis don't boycott the remittance, I can't see Napak Fouj letting
go of PDM parties.

send money through illegal means

go of PDM parties.

I don't know how they think it's a long-term strategy to live off remittance. The only thing you'll do is cycle real estate money but you have no industries or capability to produce anything.

@RescueRanger @PanzerKiel Serious question is it truly the mindset of military and politicians that remittance is a good long-term strategy?

Says a cockroaoch who fled as well.....

I didn't flee you cockroach. I was born here.

How does it feel like your countrymen fleeing in such large numbers? Hasn't everything improved since harami PDM and caretakers took over?

I don't know how they think it's a long-term strategy to live off remittance. The only thing you'll do is cycle real estate money but you have no industries or capability to produce anything.

@RescueRanger @PanzerKiel Serious question is it truly the mindset of military and politicians that remittance is a good long-term strategy?

These military generals are cockroaches hooked to remittances LOL American military, economic aid and remittances.

And what will be left behind are leeches and ticks. Good luck!

A nation that deserves to go down brutally.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom