What's new

Nuclear weapons: Who has what?

GDP is not bull****, everything comes with MONEY. Yes, we may spend double that of China on imports, but the fact still remains that we are still spending close to just 2% of GDP on defense, while the global average is close to 3% & China & Pakistan are spending close to 4%.

Last time a country called GDP as bull**** & spend heftily on defense is now disintegrated into 15 republics. It's nuclear stockpile of 80,000 nukes couldn't do anything.
PLS live in real world,
4% GDp of China is 332billion$, can any one believe that?????
in 2012, GDP of the world 70 trillion$(defence spend of the world:1.6trillion ,2.2% of GDP);
US 15trllion%(700billion$ defence spend, 4.6% of GDP) ,
China : GDP 8.3 trillion$, defence spend 116billion $, 1.4% of GDP ;
if we only see the world without US: GDP 55trllion $, defence spend 0.9trillion, 1.64% of GDP;

PLS live in real world,
4% GDp of China is 332billion$, can any one believe that?????
in 2012, GDP of the world 70 trillion$(defence spend of the world:1.6trillion ,2.2% of GDP);
US 15trllion%(700billion$ defence spend, 4.6% of GDP) ,
China : GDP 8.3 trillion$, defence spend 116billion $, 1.4% of GDP ;
if we only see the world without US: GDP 55trllion $, defence spend 0.9trillion, 1.64% of GDP;

Sorry, my bad, I put Pakistan & China in the same bracket.

I just wanted to make the point that both China & Pakistan spend more on defense as a percentage of GDP than India, just screwed up with the figures of China. But as shown in one of the above Posts, Pakistan do spend close to 4.5% of it's GDP on defense. Not sure of the Chinese spending though.

We want pakistan to have more nukes. more money for nuclear program and more for their protection. Hence less for development....

we also want india to spend most of their budget on shiny su-30's and aircraft carriers while 70% of India is in poverty...

Got a problem?

we also want india to spend most of their budget on shiny su-30's and aircraft carriers while 70% of India is in poverty...

Got a problem?

The day the definition of most and majority were changed to 2% :lol:

Both the "facts" you mentiond are bullshit, disproven time and time again, and as always ignored by you. :P

EzioAltaïr;4121262 said:
The day the definition of most and majority were changed to 2% :lol:

Both the "facts" you mentiond are bullshit, disproven time and time again, and as always ignored by you. :P

lol, India's military budget is $40 billion.

India's budget is $120 billion.

It means 1/3 is spent on military and military is most spent on in india

Pakistan has some 100-110 nukes ,though the number might be a bit higher also because the nuclear program is growing quite a'lot

lol, India's military budget is $40 billion.

India's budget is $120 billion.

It means 1/3 is spent on military and military is most spent on in india

sometimes i can't say that you are troll or an Idiot..India's military budget is around 2% of total budget..what do you think we are??North Korea??I doubt even smallest countries like Bhutan and Maldeeves has that kind of puny budget you think we have..

@topic..

Where is South Africa??many have long suspected that they have Nuclear weapons.and they didn't denied it either..

Where is South Africa??many have long suspected that they have Nuclear weapons.and they didn't denied it either..

South Africa was indeed working on nuclear weapons in 70s & 80s, assembled 6 of them, may even tested it (Vela incident), but soon after the Apartheid regime ended, it gave up it's nuclear weapons & signed NPT, making Africa a nuclear free zone.

South Africa was indeed working on nuclear weapons in 70s & 80s, assembled 6 of them, may even tested it (Vela incident), but soon after the Apartheid regime ended, it gave up it's nuclear weapons & signed NPT, making Africa a nuclear free zone.

Its beacuse THEY didn't want Black people to have a Nuclear weapon

Back
Top Bottom