What's new

Nuclear weapon hasn't enhanced India's security: Ex-diplomat

One more 26/11 80% of there Air base, All western strategic assets and P0K terrorist camp will be taken in 30 minutes without any aggression before the official war starts.. This time we will be doing the preemptive strikes

bunch of posers :rofl::rofl:

1). Nuke strategy succeeded - we showed to the world that Pakistan already has the nukes, which u exploded at CHagai. :lol:

2 and 3). Too early to tell if they failed. One more 26/11 type attack and we will come to know if they fail or succeed.

:cheers:

Wow..what an accomplished..just like the India media keeps taking information about Pakistan from public domain and give it a tarka of "secret" before every headline. All that pain and no gain by proving something which was already "well known" to west. We acquired nuke capability in the 80's and effectively face American sanctions due to it. Nobody asked India to help them proof against Pakistan. If that was your strategy, then it was diplomatic comedy of pathetic standard.

One more 26/11 80% of there Air base, All western strategic assets and P0K terrorist camp will be taken in 30 minutes without any aggression before the official war starts.. This time we will be doing the preemptive strikes
Do first, talk later. We are not sitting with bangles in our arms either. Make sure your pilots practice well lowering the landing gear mid-flight. Now a days with blk-52 its only a difference of milliseconds in achieving target lock and launching the sidewinder!

Because of which you went and bought the weapons from China and North Korea... care to explain what exactly failed here?

2. Cold start failed.
Your Army/ISI where crying to US about this and we replied we dont have such strategy... Cant you see how much it failed ? :lol:
We didnt go to Russia or USA begging to stop weapon sales. We countered the threat by our own means. Much more dignified to fight face to face than backstabbing, typical of Indian political culture. India is going around the world crying even if sewing needles are sold to Pakistan thinking it is center of the world stage.

Your image in the world is spoiled to dust.. Your help needed for 2 countries a) USA for them to exit WoT and you take there burden on your shoulder b)China for them to spoil our growth for there own benefit.. Lets see how many other countries will be interested to cooperate with you...
The Indians have authentic love for foreign powers and colonialism. Aryan invasion is taught as matter of pride. We unlike don't have such relation with neither China nor USA. We are not begging for American aid, its a mere compensation albeit an unfair one for the losses suffered in WoT. Relation with China is based on mutual respect and thousands of years of historical ties which are above all differences. Even Russia is waking up to reality of Pak-China friendship now.

You failed to understand how responsible we where even though we acquired nuclear status in early 70's ..

Borrowed soviet nukes to save your *** from Kissenger warth!
Another epic fail of indra!

Do first, talk later. We are not sitting with bangles in our arms either. Make sure your pilots practice well lowering the landing gear mid-flight. Now a days with blk-52 its only a difference of milliseconds in achieving target lock and launching the sidewinder!

Every one mis understood me here.. I am not saying India will fight the war in 30 minutes.. though time looks very optimistic(little flame bit added which i accept) ... I am saying that india will do the preemptive strike first this time to start the war which will inflict a considerable damage and will be very seriously and carefully executed(Based on the analysis which our IAF chief said some time back)... And taking out Base doesnt mean your fighter will be destroyed permanently... Your Radars and other vital installations on the base and other strategic assets will be take out with the cruise missiles.. War will start after this from Pakistan side.. and after math can be a nuclear war also...

Every one mis understood me here.. I am not saying India will fight the war in 30 minutes.. though time looks very optimistic(little flame bit added which i accept) ... I am saying that india will do the preemptive strike first this time to start the war which will inflict a considerable damage and will be very seriously and carefully executed(Based on the analysis which our IAF chief said some time back)... And taking out Base doesnt mean your fighter will be destroyed permanently... Your Radars and other vital installations on the base and other strategic assets will be take out with the cruise missiles.. War will start after this from Pakistan side.. and after math can be a nuclear war also...

beta jani remember u r not america and we are not afghanistan :D

beta jani remember u r not america and we are not afghanistan :D

Yes you are you and we are we.. so is that propaganda :devil:... if we say we are Americans and you are Afghanistan then there would be a new map with Pakistan merged with India :taz:... ufff what a wild imagination :D..

Actually I tend to agree with the author.

Nukes have increased our bargaining power vis-a-vis China but has seriously reduced our capabilities regarding Pakistan.

If 26/11 or the Parliament Attack had happened in pre-nuke India (Pakistan) the response would have been dramatically different,but since now Pakistan has nukes there enters an element of hesitation in all of GoI's approaches.
Please man, don't blame India's nuclear acquisition and testing for the spinelessness and lack of response from GOI. Nuclear armed doesn't mean that they will launch nuclear attacks on the drop of a hat. Mr. Aiyer despite being a smart man is surprisingly covering up the lack of spine of the ruling government in response to the actions of terrorists from across the border.

It takes a lot of thinking, and planning to consider a nuclear strike against another country because secondary response is also to be considered. As much as there's talk of nuking at least half a dozen countries on this forum, the reality is very different. Sabre-rattling is done by all governments but no country not even US and Russia would consider a nuclear strike just because of a skirmish initiated to eliminate "non-state actors" if at all in their case.

Nuclear strike is last resort in any country's arsenal which is almost suicidal in our neighbourhood. I hope Aiyer ji is not trying to state that we cannot strike hard on terror camps just because these non-state actors as referred to have the nuclear umbrella ans sympathies of another country.

And why would India ever want to over-run Pakistan.??

We just need to strike within a 100 kilometer from the border,inflict damages,destroy militant camps and then return .A question of occupation doesnt arise there.

For example the much quoted "surgical strikes" on the militant camps in P0K could have taken place without any fear of collateral damage due to the usage of nukes.

And where do you think, you would return too?? Do you really believe that even in a pre-nuke environment, You could just come in 100 kms, strike there and then return without any implications? This is where you are wrong and hence my post. Question isnt about over running Pakistan, crossing into Pakistan territory would have got an equal retaliatory response.

We didnt go to Russia or USA begging to stop weapon sales. We countered the threat by our own means. Much more dignified to fight face to face than backstabbing, typical of Indian political culture. India is going around the world crying even if sewing needles are sold to Pakistan thinking it is center of the world stage.

even if u try going to Russia or USA u cant stop them selling arms to india

The Indians have authentic love for foreign powers and colonialism. Aryan invasion is taught as matter of pride. We unlike don't have such relation with neither China nor USA. We are not begging for American aid, its a mere compensation albeit an unfair one for the losses suffered in WoT. Relation with China is based on mutual respect and thousands of years of historical ties which are above all differences. Even Russia is waking up to reality of Pak-China friendship now.

I really laughed at the bolded part

Borrowed soviet nukes to save your *** from Kissenger warth!
Another epic fail of indra!

Considering the vast technological expertise of pakistan in Nuclear physics i 100% believe that U made the bomb without any help

Considering the vast technological expertise of pakistan in Nuclear physics i 100% believe that U made the bomb without any help

hmmm i dont know from where these people get such kind of information .. heck they are pointing we got bomb from Russia..I dont understand why they speak so bad about Russia.. Russia being a superpower supply arms for its growth ... i never knew of a single violation it has committed which it has agreed with other superpowers.. It never will share/sell its nuclear secrets to any one.. even Brahmos is under MTCR only... where as these violations were committed by a country which it shows its irresponsible nature.. they became very irresponsible in sharing a highly sensitive technology to Rogue eastern and middle east countries....

Yes you are you and we are we.. so is that propaganda :devil:... if we say we are Americans and you are Afghanistan then there would be a new map with Pakistan merged with India :taz:... ufff what a wild imagination :D..

lolzzzzzzzz first control ur 800 million poor people then think about ur self as america :rofl::rofl:

And where do you think, you would return too?? Do you really believe that even in a pre-nuke environment, You could just come in 100 kms, strike there and then return without any implications? This is where you are wrong and hence my post. Question isnt about over running Pakistan, crossing into Pakistan territory would have got an equal retaliatory response.
Then this retaliatory response would simply make us prove our case even more easily. Rather than taking this as a help and allowing other nations to eliminate terrorism when your own forces aren't sufficient, if PAF fighters had struck back, it would be in front of the entire world and would convey the image that you're protecting the terrorist camps against a possible strike.

Which is worse? Us just finishing off terrorists and going back without any harming of Pakistani civilians or troops OR PAF under false national pride ruining its combative image and ensuring a very negative reputation of defending the militant bases?

Think about it.

lolzzzzzzzz first control ur 800 million poor people then think about ur self as america :rofl::rofl:

Poor doesn't contribute to India becoming super power.. At least with this situation we are able to position our views and strategies with a strong effect..... think about the other way you speak.. what will happen to our neighbours :undecided:.. on downside in a economy Point of view if every one is rich in a country at least for country like India.. the whole world will collapse because every one being rich and no one will work and contribution to the world chocks ultimately entire world will suffer = to Lehman Brothers whose collapse sent ripples in finance world..llly if India doesn't contribute then there will be a permanent halt in the entire world's growth :agree: while we still grow because we are rich.. so existence of 800 million poor seems to be justified.. But Pakistan having every one poor or rich nothing is going to impact anything.. Pakistan still will buy weapons and do defence deals and still can only dream of there target without able to achieve them :hang2:.. so first you bring your entire people out of poverty then you can talk about us... Even if we have 800 million in poverty you wont be able to beat us in any angle (economically, diplomatically or in war :smokin:).. I am not :flame:.. it is a logical analysis

The indian nuke dream came down as fast as it could when Pakistan shocked the world with some nuclear crackers..now they are ashamed to even embark on such a useless endeavor.

Then this retaliatory response would simply make us prove our case even more easily. Rather than taking this as a help and allowing other nations to eliminate terrorism when your own forces aren't sufficient, if PAF fighters had struck back, it would be in front of the entire world and would convey the image that you're protecting the terrorist camps against a possible strike.

Which is worse? Us just finishing off terrorists and going back without any harming of Pakistani civilians or troops OR PAF under false national pride ruining its combative image and ensuring a very negative reputation of defending the militant bases?

Think about it.

The only thing i really need to think about or maybe even worry about is about your mental health(no offense intended) and your capability to understand the regional dynamics.
Just read your post and maybe you will realize how absurd your post sounds. As for me i can only laugh on your post. Seriously man try not be high next time you decide to write on a defense forum.

Indian Nuclear weapons Today and the 4 nuclear subs Arihant and Akula that will be deployed soon MEANS that China CANNOT black mail OR tHREATEN INDIA over territory any where.

India took beating in 1962 THIS WILL NOT HAPPEN AGAIN. thanks to nukes.

LIKEWISE

Pakistan took a beating in 1971 and lost its entire Eastern land.. Thanks to nukes indias bigger better equipped conventional military and its huge ECONOMIC power cannot be used to BULLY pakistan.

Nukes do work to a certain extent.

THERE WILL NEVER BE ANOTHER MAJOR INDO PAK WAR thanks to nukes

Back
Top Bottom