What's new

Nuclear War with India "Inevitable"

nukes will be used by both nations but but we all die pain full death right?:flame: no my friends no one is going to fire nukes both countries cant afford an nuke strike if we wipe each other from the face of the earth what army navy air force stock markets rich people and rich polititions business man organizations wont have public to fool suck money taxes investment they die slowly............ :chilli: wait for world war 3 for the nukes to be used in last moments of the war :enjoy:

no he means india and entire worlds problems because after that there will be no pakistan.

:laugh: What a sense of humour , i couldnt stop laughing.. laughter continues ...:laugh: ... apart from fun ;hoping both nation to be friendly in near future . world has moved ahead a lot .Stop depending on foreign allies {U.S , china}, be strong within & the future is yours ... Peace ......

like india will live with 20 crores first of all nuclear shud never happen however it is inevitable
this guys on TV he is just a tv host know's nothing even one bomb shud not be dropped and at the other hand we have almost 130 warheads they are enough to destroy india which would be foolish thing to do just pray nothing happens

Last edited by a moderator:
Yar koi achi batain bhi ker liya karoo... There's nothing like peace my dear friends.

Live in peace brothers.

I'm punjabi sikh
And i'm sure that our muslims punjabis brothers don't want to fight us......

If there is a nuclear war between India and Pakistan, I am sure East Punjab will be the safest State in India.

Now suddenly the population of East Punjab iwll increase radically, lol....

I wonder how many of the nuclear fanboys here have actually ever imagined some of their loved ones be vaporised, some charred, some irradiated.

Imagine seeing the burnt-to-carbon bodies of your moms, dads, wives, kids, brother, sisters and anybody in your country you hold dear be it India or Pakistan.

Nuclear mental masturbation at its best. :rolleyes:

Instead of crying over something we cannot control, we should focus more on building dams such as basha and kala bagh Dams. Every year millions of CF water is wasted because we don't have dams which results in flooding and loss of both life and resources.
War with India is not inevitable, its plain nonsense.

You may be right but is it possible in presence of illiberal politicians and people? So our people are BRAVE. EMOTIONAL and now it is far better to drag them into serious water conflict between Pakistan and India (in near future) than convince them on constructing Dams.

Government and strategic civil and military planners are doing the same to get their interests by cornering nation.

you want to taste nukes.
simple man ask USA and Israel to strike Iran, you will get the taste why India waste its nukes on you.

Indian nukes are dud coz A.Q khan has made fool out of indians by selling them dud bomb it was the A.Q.Khan design which fizzled at pokharan in 1998.Reality is pakistan can nuke india but india cant do jackshit to pakistan.India is just surviving due to Compassion,Humility,coz pakistan feel sympathetic and pity for low live indians who are living dead.Jo pahale se mara hai usay dobara marnay ka kya fayada.

Back
Top Bottom