What's new

Nuclear War with India "Inevitable"

They r Double dholki's
If Famine & drought comes its coz of india blocked their water....
&
if Flood comes its coz india released their water ....
aakhir hum kare bhi to kya????????????????:angry:

may be the nuclear war is the only solution ...

No it will end all the problems

By that you mean the nuclear annihilation of entire South Asia. Both Pakistan and India possess enough nukes to wipe each other off the face of Earth, is that what you really want?. Easy to advocate a nuclear war when you are sitting comfortably in Norway enjoying the perks of a developed nation with high standards of living. You need to read the consequences of a nuclear strike; hundreds and millions of people will fry up in a matter of seconds, and those unlucky ones that survive will be begging to be killed due to the radiation.

Instead of advocating for a nuclear war, we should be spending our resources on building more dams and building water storage facilities on micro level to conserve water. We ourselves are responsible for the waste of fresh water as we have not built up the infrastructure to store that water. A nuclear war will not end our problems, it will just end our existence.

Instead of crying over something we cannot control, we should focus more on building dams such as basha and kala bagh Dams. Every year millions of CF water is wasted because we don't have dams which results in flooding and loss of both life and resources.
War with India is not inevitable, its plain nonsense.

Happy to read such comment from Pakistani member.

When the people will understand, WAR is not the solution for any problem, it will only increase the PROBLEMS.

look who is saying us brainless ......... idiot stop attacking other countries for the better humanity ......... you are the issue for whole world if you stop attacking others for the recourse then offcourse there won't be any war even between pakistan and india

Sorry Bahi if i hurt you're feeling. I am just telling you the truth. Pakistan has more nukes than India so if Pakistan is attacked, it is small enough not to survive but at the same time, it was enough nukes to totally wipe off every inch of India. As a note, I do not support American policies in middle east either.

---------- Post added at 01:51 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:49 PM ----------

Naaaaaaa india will exist but aa smaller country coz of destruction but pakistan i m not so sure pehle itne se ho aur kitna chota hoge:bounce:

Read my post above! Bigger country means more to loose. Smaller country means small to loose!

Naaaaaaa india will exist but aa smaller country coz of destruction but pakistan i m not so sure pehle itne se ho aur kitna chota hoge:bounce:

Mr Homer this isn't a cartoon where you can screw up and Mr burns will send you home to think about what ya did in real life you cant just erase and start all over again in case of a nuclear war Between India and Pakistan even your own nukes will destroy parts of your country dropped any where on Pakistan so i assure you destruction will be Lot bigger then India and Pakistan so get this stupid Idea that you will start walking east and survive this lets hope there never ever is any war.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom