What's new

Nuclear War Over Turkey Shooting Down Russian Jet ‘Likely’ – Russia’s Top Defense Analyst

I guess this is just the beginning,,, Putin was flexing his muscles and USA give a test scenario by using Turkey ... So rising graph of Putin as most powerful person on earth has stopped going up... Putin has responded to situation positively and calmly,,, Now Putin response is not the war but to hit Turkey where it pains the most,,, Russia has increased raids on the near Turkish border area,,, Russia's cruiser and S-400 are waiting for Turkey,, and now Turkey is on back foot as Syrian operations are suspended ... By this incident WW3 not possible,,, however, any similar action from any other NATO state can escalate because next incident will totally undermine Russia's supermacy ...

blaming the zionists for the stuff that didn't even occur always work eh
Common man you know it we know it,,, its written in the scriptures a final war between good and evil,,, Armegadon in christianity, Malhama in Muslims,,, (i don't know the word being used by Jews) but we all know,,, it has to be started near river Euphrates ... as a consequence Israel will become rulling state of world,,, its in black white,, in old testament, new testament, quran hadith ,,, everywhere,,,, who can deny it,,, if you are denying it then you are not jew .... Atleast we should accept the truth :)

I guess this is just the beginning,,, Putin was flexing his muscles and USA give a test scenario by using Turkey ... So rising graph of Putin as most powerful person on earth has stopped going up... Putin has responded to situation positively and calmly,,, Now Putin response is not the war but to hit Turkey where it pains the most,,, Russia has increased raids on the near Turkish border area,,, Russia's cruiser and S-400 are waiting for Turkey,, and now Turkey is on back foot as Syrian operations are suspended ... By this incident WW3 not possible,,, however, any similar action from any other NATO state can escalate because next incident will totally undermine Russia's supermacy ...

Common man you know it we know it,,, its written in the scriptures a final war between good and evil,,, Armegadon in christianity, Malhama in Muslims,,, (i don't know the word being used by Jews) but we all know,,, it has to be started near river Euphrates ... as a consequence Israel will become rulling state of world,,, its in black white,, in old testament, new testament, quran hadith ,,, everywhere,,,, who can deny it,,, if you are denying it then you are not jew .... Atleast we should accept the truth :)

I don't see why believing in a final war that will have no contribution to humanity will help anyone. I believe that we should learn to accept their are differences between us, and find the common ground.
I believe that the human race can choose it's own path, hopefuly the brighter one

I don't see why believing in a final war that will have no contribution to humanity will help anyone. I believe that we should learn to accept their are differences between us, and find the common ground.
I believe that the human race can choose it's own path, hopefuly the brighter one
Nice thoughts ... Good to see positive remarks,,, but my friend one question do you believe in life after death ?

Nice thoughts ... Good to see positive remarks,,, but my friend one question do you believe in life after death ?
I believe that the spirit won't die when the body dies , I believe that the rightous will be rewarded, and those who did wrong will face the consequences. However, the actual implemention of that is still a mystery to me.
Whether it'll be the rebirth of the dead , or not, I do believe that people who are doing right in this world shouldn't take into account whether there's an after-life or not.
u're doing good cause u believe in this path, not cause of some reward.

Wow

2v80med.jpg

Is Turkey coming out as a rouge terrorist sate?
Did he really said it ? or just one joke ?

I believe that the spirit won't die when the body dies , I believe that the rightous will be rewarded, and those who did wrong will face the consequences. However, the actual implemention of that is still a mystery to me.
Whether it'll be the rebirth of the dead , or not, I do believe that people who are doing right in this world shouldn't take into account whether there's an after-life or not.
u're doing good cause u believe in this path, not cause of some reward.
If we take this logic than all courts of law should be closed,,, My friend as a cousin jew please read your scriptures,,, it is not about what we think ,,, it is about what God want from us,,, either one should be eithest and if he is not then he should obey the God entirely,,, well still I admire your thoughts but will suggest that as per my understanding of religion (including Judaism) good deeds are not enough ,,, we have to obey God entierly for good life after death,,, anyways off the topic so leave it here

Lmao, is Israel the "satanic kingdom" in islamic copy texts? Must be brutal democratic kingdom compared to all islamic dictatorship countries in the world...

Israel will be attacked but it will be defended by God just like in every war since God brought Jews back to their Holy Land. God bless Israel.

Not only in islamic texts but in christian text as well... Anti christ is to be raised from jerusalem ... He will be a jew ... And it is also in islamic literature that anti christ will be punished by second coming of jesus ... It is also in there that jesus was the actual masehah for which jews were waiting but they failed to recognize him... But in the second coming jews will be able to recognize him ... Whereas zionist will oppise... In short israel lead by zionists is a stanic nation but jews specially orthodox are not satanic... But little bit misslead ...

Oh now Russia is new villain of Muslim world just few times back Pakistanis were hailing the Pakistan Russia friendship and calling Russia their Natural ally.I bet no Pakistani can digest what Putin going to do with Muslims and ISIS in Syria

Once I had a sip of Russian Vodka and believe me I was so sure I can fly and drop nukes on India

Oh now Russia is new villain of Muslim world just few times back Pakistanis were hailing the Pakistan Russia friendship and calling Russia their Natural ally.I bet no Pakistani can digest what Putin going to do with Muslims and ISIS in Syria

No Hindu can ignore the happiness they feel over killing of any Muslim anywhere in the world, just go thru the recent History they were aligned with Russia but Russian werent killing too many muslim and after Russian defeat in Afghanistan by the hands of Muslim Indians distance themself from Russians and as US started killing muslims in Afghanistan and Iraq they felt the urge to get closer to US, they felt closer and closer to Israel every time they kill Palastinians. Now they can see the excitement and love they are feeling towards Russians as they feel there is a chance of Russian killing Muslims after all..... China you know what you have to do in roder to be liked by Indians!

Last edited:
Pakistan is gradually building friendship with Russia. So far the jury is out on what is happening in Syria and Turkey.

Back
Top Bottom