What's new

Nuclear War Over Turkey Shooting Down Russian Jet ‘Likely’ – Russia’s Top Defense Analyst

Does not surprise me. RAND ,CIA and DIA had concluded that Russia was building civil defence infrastructure ,thousands of underground civilian bunker shelters and underground cities for post nuclear survival in the cold war.

russia still continues this tradition

Nuclear conflict that too full scale now cannot be ruled out. In fact Israel recently used tactical nukes against Syria.
Some people and organisation are planning such event before they can bring in their new world order and financial/monetary system. Off course zionists believe that's the only way the false prophet Dajjal can arrive like normal being and rule the world. Environment is being paved by these phsycopaths for this.
Russia in my view is on the right side, and it knows it is in great danger and will not escape punishment from them for taking Crimea and then entering Syria conflict siding with Assad to delay their evil goal of controlling Syria.

Wow, exaggeration much? Someone's been watching drama serials again.

Nuclear conflict that too full scale now cannot be ruled out. In fact Israel recently used tactical nukes against Syria.
Some people and organisation are planning such event before they can bring in their new world order and financial/monetary system. Off course zionists believe that's the only way the false prophet Dajjal can arrive like normal being and rule the world. Environment is being paved by these phsycopaths for this.
Russia in my view is on the right side, and it knows it is in great danger and will not escape punishment from them for taking Crimea and then entering Syria conflict siding with Assad to delay their evil goal of controlling Syria.
blaming the zionists for the stuff that didn't even occur always work eh

blaming the zionists for the stuff that didn't even occur always work eh
In the planning I meant. Whether you like it or not and I hope I am wrong but something big is on the way that will make current situation look like much more desirable.

No exaggeration just my analysis back with various sources and actions taking place today. Best luck for 2016.

In the planning I meant. Whether you like it or not and I hope I am wrong but something big is on the way that will make current situation look like much more desirable.

No exaggeration just my analysis back with various sources and actions taking place today. Best luck for 2016.
Israel won't be the first nation to show a nuclear weapon to the middle east according to several prime ministers.
And I highly doubt that they'll ever use it, nuclear weapons serve mostly for deterrent

BBC: French President Francois Hollande has said that France offered Russia its ''full support'' as a fellow victim of a terror attack.
26 November 2015 Last updated at 20:31 GMT

Speaking alongside Russian President Vladimir Putin at a news conference, Mr Hollande said ''terrorism can hit anywhere... and therefore we must act''.

Wow, I don't know how Turks would read this. But can't blame them if they still dream about the Old Europe would jump into their rescue.The level of their IQ were reflected by the remarks of their PM ,who publicly said "There is a 360-degree difference between Turkish Islam and ISIS"

LOL Russia can make Turkey freeze to death if the cut off the gas supplies, China can pay for the lost sales because turning Turkey into failed state is in everyone's interest.

China will most likely stay out of any of that nonsense...China is relatively sane.

BBC: French President Francois Hollande has said that France offered Russia its ''full support'' as a fellow victim of a terror attack.
26 November 2015 Last updated at 20:31 GMT

Speaking alongside Russian President Vladimir Putin at a news conference, Mr Hollande said ''terrorism can hit anywhere... and therefore we must act''.

Wow, I don't know how Turks would read this. But can't blame them if they still dream about the Old Europe would jump into their rescue.The level of their IQ were reflected by the remarks of their PM ,who publicly said "There is a 360-degree difference between Turkish Islam and ISIS"

Wow

2v80med.jpg

Is Turkey coming out as a rouge terrorist sate?

Indeed, these chinese retards almost makes me wish for a nuclear winter

WTF is wrong with you guys? So much hate... Go easy on that cockroach gravy you use when eating your dogs. That stuff must be bad for your mental activity. I mean, without an exception, EVERY SINGLE Chinese member in this forum is somewhat weird to say the least. There is something off about them that I can't point out...

Russia will huff and puff and ....... probably cancel the gas pipeline and ban flights to Turkey. Nothing more will come of it.
Russian are only big mouth. All they can do is to burn Turkish flag and erdogan photo

Embedded media from this media site is no longer available

Whole world would support it too.

LOL Russia can make Turkey freeze to death if the cut off the gas supplies, China can pay for the lost sales because turning Turkey into failed state is in everyone's interest.
how?

Whole world would support it too.

It's only funny that if russia will cut the gas supply, Israel will be one of the first options for Turkey, since Israel discovered big amount of gas. after the deterioration in the relations between Turkey to Israel, it'll be interesting to see the result

Russia cant do anything to Turkey... They declared there will be no war. Russia knows what is the war with Turkey.

Russia cant do anything to Turkey... They declared there will be no war. Russia knows what is the war with Turkey.
There won't be any war, there will be deterioration in Russia-Turkey ties, mostly economically

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom