What's new

Nuclear strike With Rafale

Lol,you really think that i'm talking about rafale 24h/24 and a paid troll. ?
You can buy it or not,i won't cry or kill myself.
Also,If it has better technology,show sources. :)
Eurofighter has a mechanically steered pulse doppler radar called CAPTOR whereas Rafale has a PESA radar which is completely automated and technologically superior to the European fighter’s. Rafale’s radar is able to track up to 40 aircraft and can engage eight of them.
Rafale is also an omni fighter,what about the euro ?
So what ?
(also,during exercises it always f*cked the typhoon.)

Also you can say bla bla bla,crap,bla bla bla,your govt (actually) chose the rafale,and you can be angry,or cry,it won't change anything. :lol::lol::lol::lol:

What abot F 35?

the idea should be get the planes first before brag about them.

the idea should be get the planes first before brag about them.
It's not Indians who made the video, it was the French. They have had Rafales in operational service for quite some time.

pakistan air force pilots are the best in the world

no country can compete

feel free to reply if i hurt ur feelings

pakistan air force pilots are the best in the world

no country can compete

feel free to reply if i hurt ur feelings
on what matrix.....
No. of hrs. your pilot train now is comparatively less. You are no where near standard to west or even india. i can't understand in which disillusion mindset you people are leaving. You can't stop india in 71 from creating Bangladesh, if you keep on leaving in dreamland another part of Pakistan will go and you will keep on chest thumbing we are the best........

on what matrix.....
No. of hrs. your pilot train now is comparatively less. You are no where near standard to west or even india. i can't understand in which disillusion mindset you people are leaving. You can't stop india in 71 from creating Bangladesh, if you keep on leaving in dreamland another part of Pakistan will go and you will keep on chest thumbing we are the best........
crying.gif
crying.gif
crying.gif

i guess i hurt ur feelings

What past it happened in 1971............. And believe me man it will happen again if people like you live in Pakistan and do day dreaming......next Baluchistan..............:azn::azn::azn::azn::azn::azn:

That is classic counting the chicks before hen has laid any eggs. Jab Rafael aye ga to phir nuclear strike dekhain gai.

What past it happened in 1971............. And believe me man it will happen again if people like you live in Pakistan and do day dreaming......next Baluchistan..............:azn::azn::azn::azn::azn::azn:
you obviously don't understand sarcasm

you should quit using the internet

you obviously don't understand sarcasm

you should quit using the internet
and become day dreamer.............like you
Keep your suggestion to yourself, it just shows how mature you really are,,,,,,,,talking to you is like hitting brick wall:hitwall::hitwall::hitwall::hitwall:

and become day dreamer.............like you
Keep your suggestion to yourself, it just shows how mature you really are,,,,,,,,talking to you is like hitting brick wall:hitwall::hitwall::hitwall::hitwall:
then why are you talking to me LOL
please just logoff your computer and cancel your internet service

Back
Top Bottom