What's new

Nuclear experts killed in Russia plane crash helped design Iran facility

PteX

Reaction score
The five nuclear experts killed in a plane crash in northern Russia earlier this week had assisted in the design of an Iranian atomic facility, security sources in Russia said on Thursday.

The five Russian experts were among the 44 passengers killed when the Tupolev-134 plane broke up and caught fire on landing outside the northern city of Petrozavodsk on Monday.
The experts - who included lead designers Sergei Rizhov, Gennadi Benyok, Nicolai Tronov and Russia's top nuclear technological experts, Andrei Tropinov - worked at Bushehr after the contract for the plant's construction passed from the German Siemens company to Russian hands.

The five were employed at the Hydropress factory, a member of Russia's state nuclear corporation, and one of the main companies to contract for the Bushehr construction.

The sources said that the death of the scientists is a great blow to the Russian nuclear industry.

The experts were tasked with completing construction of the plant and ensuring that it would be able to survive an earthquake.

According to the sources, although Iranian nuclear scientists have in the past been involved in unexplained accidents and plane crashes, there is no official suspicion of foul play. Investigators are probing human error and technical malfunction as the causes of the crash.

Nuclear experts killed in Russia plane crash helped design Iran facility - Haaretz Daily Newspaper | Israel News

I don't think Israel could be behind the crash - I doubt Israeli's have balls to mess with Russians.Russia is not some arab tinpot country or weak US poodles (EU).

Well, wouldn`t be the first time. I doubt the Russians aren`t investigating though, they just want to keep this as quiet as possible.

I don't think Israel could be behind the crash - I doubt Israeli's have balls to mess with Russians.Russia is not some arab tinpot country or weak US poodles (EU).

What can the Russians do if they find israeli connection?

This is a crash? I guess this is a setup. After Iran dared show repulsion to IsAF just like PAF did, they went to Plan B.
First murders are nothing are them, so what about indirect? Job of even an Israeli kid I say.

Thats a huge loss for Iranians. Too sad they cant dare Israel or have any solid proofs to show the world.

u hav no idea how powerful mossad is nd their capabilities r regarded as th best in th world nd in asia they hav th biggest presence in India assisting India's raw. There r at present lots of secret projects gong on between India nd Israel which r controlled by both th 2 intelligence organisations of 2 kntries.

The Hindu : News : Kudankulam reactor designers among those killed in Russia aircrash

Russian designers of the Kudankulam nuclear reactors died in an aircrash in northern Russia that killed 44 people. Eight people survived the crash.

The Tu-134 airliner on a flight from Moscow crash landed in thick fog on a highway less than a km short of the runway at its destination, Petrozavodsk, in Russia’s Republic of Karelia, minutes before midnight on Monday. The aircraft veered from the highway towards a nearby forest breaking into several parts and bursting into flames.

The plane was carrying 52 people, nine of whom were crew members. The eight survivors included a nine-year-old boy, his teenage sister and their mother.

Three top officials of Russia’s main nuclear reactor design company, Gidropress, were killed in the aircrash along with two other senior nuclear engineers. Gidropress CEO and Designer General Sergei Ryzhov, Deputy CEO and Chief Designer Gennady Banyuk and Chief Designer Nikolai Trunov were all involved in designing two VVER-1000 (Version V-412) nuclear reactors for the the first stage of the Kudankulam power project in Tamilnadu. Another four reactors of this type are to be built at Kudankulam under second and third stages of the plant’s expansion.

Russia’s Deputy Prime Minister Sergei Ivanov said that pilot error was the likely cause of the Tu-134 crash, which reminded him of the catastrophe of Polish President Lech Kaczynski’s plane, Tu-154, near the Russian city of Smolensk in April 2010, in which 96 people died. The Polish aircraft also crashed short of the runway as it tried to land in bad weather. Investigation blamed the crash on pilots who rejected ground control advice to divert to another airport. A traffic controller at the Petrozavodsk airport, Sergei Shmatkov, also said the pilot of the Tu-134 turned down his suggestion to circle again.

The Tu-134's black boxes have been recovered and were in good shape, officials said.

u hav no idea how powerful mossad is nd their capabilities r regarded as th best in th world nd in asia they hav th biggest presence in India assisting India's raw. There r at present lots of secret projects gong on between India nd Israel which r controlled by both th 2 intelligence organisations of 2 kntries.

Cool story bro. :disagree: I guess you must be working for some intelligence agency to know all that info.

What can the Russians do if they find israeli connection?

Have you heard of former KGB??? They were deadliest organization ... If this is true, Israeli assets in Russia and europe will be in grave danger... By the way I am sure that Mossad has not done it, They are not fool enough to do it in Russia,

If they would have plan to do it, they would have done it in Iran itself..

Cool story bro. :disagree: I guess you must be working for some intelligence agency to know all that info.
dear brother can u pls tel why India being so big stil act like a coward nation no progress in defence manufacturng tech, se nd learn frm China how developed tehy r in terms of defence maufacturng, 1 shud always learn frm his powerful enemy nd try 2 utilise tat in his life, but i dont think India's corrupt nd callous Gvt. can do tat, they wil beg infront of int. arms dealers 2 provide them wit arms.

I hav not sen an army of kntry like India so ill-iquiped nd ill-trained its seems like some 3rd world kntry army similar 2 congo or somalia or chad. Indian army uniform nd their helmet nd tat gun is like 18th century weapons they r using, common do something good quikly orelse if war breaks out wit a kntry like China or Pkaistan ur army wil b massacred nd slaughtered very badly, u guys needed good weapons nd training 2 save ur nation.

Airplanes that are sabotaged explode mysteriously in the air. They don't veer off the runway after a bad landing at night.

It was a sad accident, nothing more.

dear brother can u pls tel why India being so big stil act like a coward nation no progress in defence manufacturng tech, se nd learn frm China how developed tehy r in terms of defence maufacturng, 1 shud always learn frm his powerful enemy nd try 2 utilise tat in his life, but i dont think India's corrupt nd callous Gvt. can do tat, they wil beg infront of int. arms dealers 2 provide them wit arms.

I hav not sen an army of kntry like India so ill-iquiped nd ill-trained its seems like some 3rd world kntry army similar 2 congo or somalia or chad. Indian army uniform nd their helmet nd tat gun is like 18th century weapons they r using, common do something good quikly orelse if war breaks out wit a kntry like China or Pkaistan ur army wil b massacred nd slaughtered very badly, u guys needed good weapons nd training 2 save ur nation.

Hook us up too. That is some good stuff you are smoking mate. :cheesy:

Airplanes that are sabotaged explode mysteriously in the air. They don't veer off the runway after a bad landing at night.

It was a sad accident, nothing more.

Yes, exactly. Maybe there was a bad karma aura surrounding these guys as well, to the detriment of the other, innocent, passengers. The Israelis don't have to directly intervene, they have protection at an un-humanly high level.

Back
Top Bottom