What's new

Nuclear experts killed in Russia plane crash helped design Iran facility

This is probably a CIA covert operation to eliminate anyone who could help Iran get its hands on some nukes..........

Did you read my post?

What did they do, flip a switch to make the jet's nosewheel turn on landing?

Airplanes crash. It's not always the joos/illuminati.

Yes, exactly. Maybe there was a bad karma aura surrounding these guys as well, to the detriment of the other, innocent, passengers. The Israelis don't have to directly intervene, they have protection at an un-humanly high level.

lol, is evrything related to iran destined to be bad karma???:P

This is a crash? I guess this is a setup. After Iran dared show repulsion to IsAF just like PAF did, they went to Plan B.
First murders are nothing are them, so what about indirect? Job of even an Israeli kid I say.

Thats a huge loss for Iranians. Too sad they cant dare Israel or have any solid proofs to show the world.

Baseless,

what do you think Russia has lack of nuclear scientists?

u hav no idea how powerful mossad is nd their capabilities r regarded as th best in th world nd in asia they hav th biggest presence in India assisting India's raw. There r at present lots of secret projects gong on between India nd Israel which r controlled by both th 2 intelligence organisations of 2 kntries.

No need to exaggerate, probably Israel has nothing to do in this accident. actual reason may differ from stories.

This is probably a CIA covert operation to eliminate anyone who could help Iran get its hands on some nukes..........

Doubtful, CIA residents even can't cross Moscow without in notice of security agencies so what are you talking about.
This is not India & Pakistan where they can move freely from Karachi to Islamabad and Chunai to Delhi.

Sounds like an accident. Perhaps they shouldn't have sent all those important experts on a single plane. Too much at stake.

RIP nuclear experts.

I guess then russians and iranians were not prepared for the isreali plan.

Just an accident a crash highly unlikely if israelis are involved in it.

Back
Top Bottom