What's new

Nuclear Artillery

@Hyperion Although I hope that ERWs like the W66 are not under consideration- that would make things far too dicey.

Last edited by a moderator:
That's EXACTLY the one in the offering.... lose the primary reflector (50% leak), and you get something that can't be stopped. I'm sure you get what I'm saying.

Though, it uses 2x - 3x amount of raw-material. Now think that on an offensive system.

@Hyperion Although I hope that ERWs like the W66 are not under consideration- that would make things far too dicey.

That's EXACTLY the one in the offering.... lose the primary reflector (50% leak), and you get something that can't be stopped. I'm sure you get what I'm saying.

Though, it uses 2x - 3x amount of raw-material. Now think that on an offensive system.

I am beginning to think that someone needs a decapitation strike from an SLBM. You folks will start keeping your warheads (some) mated once the SLBMs are operational?

Chall bey salay.... don't think so highly of yourself...... :P

Mostly these are meant for the "real" threat, which unfortunately isn't you at the moment....... :rofl:

I am beginning to think that someone needs a decapitation strike from an SLBM. You folks will start keeping your warheads (some) mated once the SLBMs are operational?

Chall bey salay.... don't think so highly of yourself...... :P

Mostly these are meant for the "real" threat, which unfortunately isn't you at the moment....... :rofl:

You're still dreaming of nuking Jhung I see. :cheers:

Kyun be, what if I promise I'll personally see to it that NAC offloads a hit or two on certain areas?:azn:

Oh please... do it.... do it now...... I'll provide you with precision coordinates...... we can return the favor by hitting naxal-ridden areas........dushmai kee dushmani...... fun ka fun....... wah wah kee wah wah :cheers:

What say you Aero?
@Aeronaut

You're still dreaming of nuking Jhung I see. :cheers:

Kyun be, what if I promise I'll personally see to it that NAC offloads a hit or two on certain areas?:azn:

Oh please... do it.... do it now...... I'll provide you with precision coordinates...... we can return the favor by hitting naxal-ridden areas........dushmai kee dushmani...... fun ka fun....... wah wah kee wah wah :cheers:

What say you Aero?
@Aeronaut

Oh no no no no no! WAY TOO MANY MINERALS IN THAT REGION! Please drop one on Bangladesh in return- as it is apna hi de facto part hai so it should count.:cheers:

@Hyperion Nooooo:cry: But you can take Hasina Khaleda Mamata and Sonia....have @Dillinger spend a night with them and send all four of them to Somalia and Nuke them.I will pay for the visa.

Minus me spending a night with them.:coffee: I don't like Bengali women- to my maternal grand mum's eternal lamentations.

Manhoos do you have to be so cheap even in hypothetical scenarios? :blink:

At least pay for their one way tickets...... "will pay for visa", my arse, there is no visa for Somalia, you cheapster.... :angry:

@Hyperion Nooooo:cry: But you can take Hasina Khaleda Mamata and Sonia....have @Dillinger spend a night with them and send all four of them to Somalia and Nuke them.I will pay for the visa.

Minus me spending a night with them.:coffee: I don't like Bengali women- to my maternal grand mum's eternal lamentations.

Why don't you like them??What have they done to you??Have you been let down??Don't worry this happens sometimes...no need to be sad and miserable.

Manhoos do you have to be so cheap even in hypothetical scenarios? :blink:

At least pay for their one way tickets...... "will pay for visa", my arse, there is no visa for Somalia, you cheapster.... :angry:

Dammit.....I thought I would get away with it....I will pay for two...you pay for the other too.

Why don't you like them??What have they done to you??Have you been let down??Don't worry this happens sometimes...no need to be sad and miserable.

No, because most of them- the one's I met are far too docile (generally) and I have no intention of being screamed at in Bengali when things go south (even docile women seem to have a pair of lungs on them). "Tor gola ta teepe dibo!"

no but they for most of your army.

The whole army will not be concentrated in a few square miles radius for Pakistan to nuke them in a single shot.. You may take out a whole strike corps at the cost of converting large farmlands of Pakistan into nuke wastelands.

No, because most of them- the one's I met are far too docile (generally) and I have no intention of being screamed at in Bengali when things go south (even docile women seem to have a pair of lungs on them). "Tor gola ta teepe dibo!"

Generally they don't just scream about choking people....they act too!:cry:

Back
Top Bottom