What's new

Nuclear Artillery

Yara, first of all people on this forum don't even understand the detonation physics of mini-nukes.... there is a way for enemy armored columns to escape with minimal damage....... I don't want to get into it, however, the math exists, and PA and IA are well versed in it.

The scenarios we speak of are most dire of circumstances.

Yeah.. But why would a country convert its own land into a nuclear wasteland. Hypothetically if Indian armor intrudes 50 km inside Punjab, would Pak govt risk contaminating its most fertile area for next 100 years, to blow up a few hundred of Indian tanks ?

Yeah.. But why would a country convert its own land into a nuclear wasteland. Hypothetically if Indian armor intrudes 50 km inside Punjab, would Pak govt risk contaminating its most fertile area for next 100 years, to blow up a few hundred of Indian tanks ?
no but they for most of your army.

When India responds with it's salvo, who's gonna digest that?

There is a reason why people in control of such stuff are realists. On both sides.

well no **** sherlock lol, but i think if pakistan was about to lose they would use nasr on indian forces in our territory.

why on earth pakistan make nasr mr think tank?
using a nuclear weapon is obviously a last resort and using nasr on our territory on foreign invading forces is legit and india won't respond with a nuclear attack on pakistan. and even if they decide to respond they know the response they will get.

That's where you are wrong friend. A strike within ones own country, to protect the territorial integrity is justified by all conventions. Even if it's a nuclear strike, only caveat here being "not against unarmed populace".

Exactly - as Karan said - even if it gets used somewhere near the border it will affect both.

Mr. Think Tank is also an expert engineer, related to this "precise" stuff. Thank you very much for the gaffe.

OT. NASR will have a minimum impact on certain formations. Enough said.

well no **** sherlock lol, but i think if pakistan was about to lose they would use nasr on indian forces in our territory.

why on earth pakistan make nasr mr think tank?
using a nuclear weapon is obviously a last resort and using nasr on our territory on foreign invading forces is legit and india won't respond with a nuclear attack on pakistan. and even if they decide to respond they know the response they will get.

I guess you are referring to Atomic Annie (M65), the 280mm Artillery piece. It was big and heavy, but not the latest (70s-80s) nuclear artillery shells, which had a diameter of 155mm.

As long as the SOP is being followed, everything can be done with care. The core can be kept separate till the last moment. The cores of missile warheads are also handled by hand sometimes.
The impact area doesn't matters, as long as the friendly forces do not come under fire. The yield is too low for a large scale harmful radioactive contamination.

Sure, as a concept and theory anything's possible.

Exactly - as Karan said - even if it gets used somewhere near the border it will affect both.

well take it as a warning that if your invade us we will bomb you with nasr and if your willing to escalate the conflict by ordering a nuclear attack on pakistan then you will get a much worse response, we have twice the nukes you have and we will bomb india over twice and still have bombs left over.

Do armoured forces even advance in pack of hundreds these days?

He is right. They are very very very safe. Think of it like this. A modern warhead is inside a Suzuki Mehran, and two sixteen wheelers crush it from the opposite sides, there will be no detonation. Trust me.

Sure, as a concept and theory anything's possible.

Mr. Think Tank is also an expert engineer, related to this "precise" stuff. Thank you very much for the gaffe.

OT. NASR will have a minimum impact on certain formations. Enough said.

well I'm just saying india won't respond to an attack on their forces with nasr as long as its in our territory so there will be nothing to digest.

well if your an expert engineer then im an expert call of duty player so i know warfare:azn:

well take it as a warning that if your invade us we will bomb you with nasr and if your willing to escalate the conflict by ordering a nuclear attack on pakistan then you will get a much worse response, we have twice the nukes you have and we will bomb india over twice and still have bombs left over.

OK - bonus points to you - you scared me there.

WTF is that? :blink:

well I'm just saying india won't respond to an attack on their forces with nasr as long as its in our territory so there will be nothing to digest.

well if your an expert engineer then im an expert call of duty player so i know warfare:azn:

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom