What's new

NRO for a high grade Indian spy "Kulbhushan Jadhav"

Kulbhushan was abducted by taliban from iran on your behest .coln jahir was on a mission in indian territory as per my information .

"per my information" - you mean whatsapp forwards from your fellow braindead fanatics?

This seems like another case of Indians shamelessly making up a name and building a story around it, just like the fictional shot down F-16 pilot captain jahazz-uddin :lol:

"per my information" - you mean whatsapp forwards from your fellow braindead fanatics?

This seems like another case of Indians shamelessly making up a name and building a story around it, just like the fictional shot down F-16 pilot captain jahazz-uddin :lol:
Story will be released at right time .

Kulbhushan was abducted by taliban from iran on your behest .coln jahir was on a mission in indian territory as per my information .
your source is that randi bazz Gen Gd Bakhsi or that queer Arya?

We respect territorial integrity of all countries , nepal will understand .

Indian media is filled with episodes of government officials demanding change of governments from Delhi in Dhaka, Kathmandu, Maldives and Malaysia.

I don't think you can lie through life. Eventually they catch up to you and dama dam mast kalandar you up

your source is that randi bazz Gen Gd Bakhsi or that queer Arya?
We know general Rani .

Indian media is filled with episodes of government officials demanding change of governments from Delhi in Dhaka, Kathmandu, Maldives and Malaysia.

I don't think you can lie through life. Eventually they catch up to you and dama dam mast kalandar you up

I told you we dont indulge in internal affairs of other countries .

I told you we dont indulge in internal affairs of other countries .

That's not what these countries say about you though.

These countries are bullied by you by unfair trade as well. You exploit the people to people links to divide and rule the politicos and culture of polity in these countries.

It is only a matter of time when they stand United against a tiring bully.

men being men why are you shocked? atleast we dont rape on streets!
I dont think you know much about general rani .

That's not what these countries say about you though.

These countries are bullied by you by unfair trade as well. You exploit the people to people links to divide and rule the politicos and culture of polity in these countries.

It is only a matter of time when they stand United against a tiring bully.

They did not appoint you spokesperson for them ? Who told you they are thinking what you are telling me ?

All this proceeding started in Nawaz era .. He was PM and those whose who give him advice to follow through ICJ , even if its our establishment was involve at that time.... must answer.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom