What's new

NRO finished 34 MQM workers warrants issued

I had been a big fan of Musharraf but after his certain acts particularly this NRO,he disgusts me to core...He gave free hand to corrupt,chor,luteray,qatil,Bhatt khor to keep himself in the power but alas he ended up harming Pakistan's interests and at the same time losing all once he had..

I had been a big fan of Musharraf but after his certain acts particularly this NRO,he disgusts me to core...He gave free hand to corrupt,chor,luteray,qatil,Bhatt khor to keep himself in the power but alas he ended up harming Pakistan's interests and at the same time losing all once he had..
NRO was a mistake of Musharraf and he him self regret it.

Musharraf lost all credibility when he signed the NRO. Now he regrets it (I heard it from his mouth personally), but it's too late, irreversible damage of the highest magnitude has been done.

Musharraf lost all credibility when he signed the NRO. Now he regrets it (I heard it from his mouth personally), but it's too late, irreversible damage of the highest magnitude has been done.

If he had any sense he should have trialed all of them in 2000 and removed them from politics. He had the opportunity just didn't follow through.

what about those members who joined PTI and became angels which were the members of PML N PPP PML Q ????
Still better than PMLN. They invest in own countries unlike PMLN making mansions ,palaces in abroad. 25 billion worth of ishaq Dar then 8 billion worth of his house in London and then looted money of nawaz in saudi Arabia mills,dubai and India. ... Same thing for MQM, they invest in Pakistan even their leader lives on rented house in London, and RB committe is bearing their expenses unlike big big raiwand Mahal of badsah nawaz and then families and sub mansions.

Like this is for real, but according to the new law Police are not allowed to mention the name of the organization and what is your source of the news.

Like this is for real, but according to the new law Police are not allowed to mention the name of the organization and what is your source of the news.
Because these are court orders and every channel has reported this news

Still better than PMLN. They invest in own countries unlike PMLN making mansions ,palaces in abroad. 25 billion worth of ishaq Dar then 8 billion worth of his house in London and then looted money of nawaz in saudi Arabia mills,dubai and India. ... Same thing for MQM, they invest in Pakistan even their leader lives on rented house in London, and RB committe is bearing their expenses unlike big big raiwand Mahal of badsah nawaz and then families and sub mansions.

Altaf lives in rented house? yeah right who told you that

Back
Top Bottom