What's new

NRO finished 34 MQM workers warrants issued

Still better than PMLN. They invest in own countries unlike PMLN making mansions ,palaces in abroad. 25 billion worth of ishaq Dar then 8 billion worth of his house in London and then looted money of nawaz in saudi Arabia mills,dubai and India. ... Same thing for MQM, they invest in Pakistan even their leader lives on rented house in London, and RB committe is bearing their expenses unlike big big raiwand Mahal of badsah nawaz and then families and sub mansions.
For GOD sake Altaf has his own in one of the most expensive areas of London and he has billions more and also property and his corrupt terrorist party leaders has also made billions and billions so cut the crap and speak truth

Altaf lives in rented house? yeah right who told you that
Yes...Rabita committe bears his all expenses.

His time is also coming yes INSHALLAH
Molvi, you Keep dreaming from 30 years,. Karachi belongs to MQM hub of Pakistani economic centre, and 20 million people loves MQM ..MQM enjoys 95 percent support there as proved in 2013 election and recent election ..

Molvi, you Keep dreaming from 30 years,. Karachi belongs to MQM hub of Pakistani economic centre, and 20 million people loves MQM ..MQM enjoys 95 percent support there as proved in 2013 election and recent election ..

You need to do google. Altaf has two houses on his name in london while being jobless. Why do you think he is facing money laundering charges ?

and last I check MQM is party of middle class log. How come they are bearing london expenses ?

Han g drust farmaya ap ne

Uska rent 5 lakh pound hai jo k usna House owner ko dene k liye rkhe thy

magar Scotland Yard wale le gai Case solve krdia apne to

941862_233608843471017_1319888001_n.jpg

Lagay raho Munna bhai. ..Chornay ki b koi hadd hoti hai....Apki noora league kahan gaib hai..They are only concerned about Lahore. They knew that they even can't get 100 votes in NA246. ..Look the past record. .lol.
PMLN Bhagoora party kahin ki.

LOL how about Altaf bhai why didn't he come to Pakistan 20 years gone now... Who's Bhagora of all time.... ?? And Just getting seat from Karachi and Hyderabad doesn't make you top party of Pakistan kiddo..... Check Economy and development section they are doing much much stuff in other parts of Punjab... :D Can MQM can get 10 votes in KPK BALOCHISTAN and PUNJAB or Even in Central and upper SINDH???? you look the past record

PML N

GENERAL SEATS PAKISTAN MUSLIM LEAGUE (N) (PML(N)) (146)

RESERVED SEATS FOR WOMEN PAKISTAN MUSLIM LEAGUE (N) (PML(N)) (35)

RESERVED SEATS MINORITY PAKISTAN MUSLIM LEAGUE (N) (PML(N)) (6)

MQM

GENERAL SEATS MUTTAHIDDA QAUMI MOVEMENT (MQM) (19)

RESERVED SEATS FOR WOMEN MUTTAHIDDA QAUMI MOVEMENT (MQM) (4)

RESERVED SEATS MINORITY MUTTAHIDDA QAUMI MOVEMENT (MQM) (1)

4th party ho karachi me kuch kr k dekhao beta pani tk ko taras hain wahan loog

frabz-Altaf-Hussain-I-resign-Altaf-Hussain-I-take-it-back-9f2236.jpg

images.jpg

For GOD sake Altaf has his own in one of the most expensive house
what God has to do with this debate ? Anyway, Its PPPP and PMLN looting pakistan from 40 years not MQM...MQM demands separate province because it enjoys 95 percent support. ..Yes everybody knows that MQM is middle class party and remains in streets with people unlike nawaz sharif and others. .. Few weeks ago MQM organized Million March with in few days notice. ...AccordING to you 20 million people are terrorist supporting MQM. Get a life man. It is you, shameless defended taliban again and again. Your mentality is big threat for country's Peace.

I can never understand how people follow a leader, who has been sitting in London for decades, and talks crap all day long!

Lagay raho Munna bhai. ..Chornay ki b koi hadd hoti hai....Apki noora league kahan gaib hai..They are only concerned about Lahore. They knew that they even can't get 100 votes in NA246. ..Look the past record. .lol.
PMLN Bhagoora party kahin ki.
Bhai jo b kaho , mulk aa k sedha aur sahi is noora league ne hi kia hy

I can never understand how people follow a leader, who has been sitting in London for decades, and talks crap all day long!
I can't understand why you people supporting proved culprits ,robbers, mafias i.e PMLN and PPPP from decades..

Last edited:
I can't understand why people supporting proved culprits ,robbers, mafias i.e PMLN and PPPP from decades..

l-333.jpg
MQM-meme-710x482.png

PPP and ANP also get seats from Karachi if 20 Million are supporting MQM whos supporting PP and ANP

DHADLIIIIIIIIIII

Separate Province ki baat krne walo

altaf_zpsd7957236.jpg

Musharraf lost all credibility when he signed the NRO. Now he regrets it (I heard it from his mouth personally), but it's too late, irreversible damage of the highest magnitude has been done.

The plan was started in Musharraf's Rule. Now its in da stage of Ending..

Back
Top Bottom