What's new

Now you understand why China will not support....

India 's decision to attend is not yet finalized and if Chinese diplomats lobby aggressively then India might reconsider . Of course it'll involve getting certain diplomatic concessions from China like a reversal of their stapled-Visa and Kashmir policies of late , for instance .

Indian policy makers play the diplomatic game quite well .:cheers:

man ur thinking is just short sighted,i have no offense to say this.
i m giving u an example->

these all leaders which are coming to india and praising india not just for something great.they look for the 1 trillion dollars indian market of next 10 yrs,every body wants a share in this.

under developed india is an oppurtunity for them.so dont make fool of ur self.:coffee:

The keyword is the next 10 years right? Right now your definition of middle class is those who spend more than 2 dollars a day. I just don't see any profit from that.

I would consider India a player when it is already a important market. For now, it is not.

The keyword is the next 10 years right? Right now your definition of middle class is those who spend more than 2 dollars a day. I just don't see any profit from that.

I would consider India a player when it is already a important market. For now, it is not.

ya m also frm common middle class and i also spend 100 dollars in day.and do use services and spend on them.

btw i cant make u to understand,so good luck and see future..and present;););)

The keyword is the next 10 years right? Right now your definition of middle class is those who spend more than 2 dollars a day.
one dollar is 45 RS.so 2 dollars 90 RS.

---------- Post added at 09:56 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:55 PM ----------

means 2700 rs per month.

2 dollars*350 millions=700 million dollars =70000000 dollars=3150000000rs.:cheers:

First, we don't give a **** to that prize especially it was decided by a few people who represent nothing except their own political standards.

Second, I believe China will still support India to have a permantent seat in UNSC but there should be some pre-conditions such as India has to sign the Nuclear Non-Proliferation Treaty to show the world it does have a sense of responsibility to the world peace as a big country.

I don't think any of the five permanent council members will support any other country to dilute their powers even more, period.

The 19 countries are — China, Russia, Kazakhstan, Columbia, Tunisia, Saudi Arabia, Pakistan, Serbia, Iraq, Iran, Vietnam, Afghanistan, Venezuela, the Philippines, Egypt, Sudan, Ukraine, Cuba and Morocco.

^^^In my opinion a New Alliance might be in the making.

new alliance on basis of nobel prize issue !

:tup::tup: nice, why dont u become prime minister of ur country?:rofl::rofl:

You can hope, but apparently they do make a fuss over something as small as stapled visas.

thats noway small issue as it question the legitimacy of our claim on kashmir......

now dont u think such small issues are the only obstacle in sino-indian relationship......

i wud comfortable blame chinese for this.....

Reason : no matter we have issues between us, but china snubs india on issues which arent even related to china just to irritate india......

u never see india making a issue bout tibet......u never see india even interfering in taiwan....... so why do u irritate india with issues like kashmir and staple visas......

dont fuget, theres no problem on the aksaichin border and we have accepted the current border.......so chinese shudnt be having any problem with currnet status of kashmir !

First, we don't give a **** to that prize especially it was decided by a few people who represent nothing except their own political standards.

Second, I believe China will still support India to have a permantent seat in UNSC but there should be some pre-conditions such as India has to sign the Nuclear Non-Proliferation Treaty to show the world it does have a sense of responsibility to the world peace as a big country.

we have a deep sense of responsibility. we did not indulge in nuclear proliferation at any point in the history (contrary to some nuclear powers).

Back
Top Bottom