What's new

Now India is expanding its embassy in Islamabad

Status
Not open for further replies.
also before u pass on ur judgments .. pakis is no reordering of words or mis-interpretation as pakis really means nothing or comes close to any derogatory word....its just lifting a part of the name of ur country.... I sometimes used to say pakis instead of pakistanis even when i was a kid and had no knowledge of racism... and i am sure many indians wud have the same reason- just a matter of convenience..

Coming back to british- they see no difference in indians and pakistanis per se, unless u bring religion that too after 9/11....

Well i made my point clear, lets leave it there !!!

Being very true many Indians dont know it being a racist term... Even I did not had the knowledge of that before I visited this forum.... But we can definetly avoid the words which are offensive to other side... whether it is India or Pakistan.

yeah but thats the pain from terrorism.. not from kashmiris... kashmr was by large at peace till 1988

nope we still havent forgotten the dogra tyrants who killed 500000 muslims during and after partition my grandfather fought them at partition

ah...Newbie.

You should have looked at the date of this thread! Its 3 year Old!

nope we still havent forgotten the dogra tyrants who killed 500000 muslims during and after partition my grandfather fought them at partition
And you digged out this three year old dead meat just for replying and member who have already been reported and banned.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom