What's new

Now India is expanding its embassy in Islamabad

Status
Not open for further replies.
aaaa baaa bhuuuu... disss izz yousaf razaa galani... baaa what you hear in da media iz wrong. we the democratic government of packastan have made no such deal. only few media persons are making concipracy aagainst the PPP government. aaa baaa good bye. and we only want friendly relationship with india.

it comes from ur indian media and BJP is a major political party in india they still have supporters in india. its like saying Republicans in the US dont matter because they lost the 2008 elections.

Quit trolling.

Well....losing election indicates that they are losing their support if not lost completely. Please remember that they never advocated this policy even when they were in power. And they lost in 2004 election and they lost miserably in 2009. So I see we are truly following Akhand Bharat dream.:hitwall::hitwall:

On the topic, we made a formal request and you accepted it. How can India be accused all of these? Please point your fingers to your administration if there is anything to blame. Also these seems to be no reason to believe that security agencies was not taken on board. It is very likely that there is not anything found fishy.

I went through the topic, and i think indians are right.. why we are shouting on India, they are meant to break pakistan or destablize pakistan. It is Pakistani MF Government which allowed it.. and we need to change it fast.. otherwise Zardari & Stupid Democracy going to put pakistan on sale.

Also ISI should concentrate more on FATA Area, and Baluchistan boarder to break RAW network, since India has their wet dream to break pakistan, and US is clearly helping them..

You are free to do anything with your staff. My query was, how India comes into all these.

This has nothing to do with India per se. This is purely an internal matter for Pakistan and I am surprised so many people have managed to hijack the topic.

When did VHP became a political party.

It's an influential entity with a political agenda that impacts Pakistan. Hence our continuing interest in its development.

^^^
Thank you for being honest. Since it's an internal matter of Pakistan. We have noting to say.
And regarding VHP, please read my post carefully.:cheers:

I've deleted all off topic bickering. I don't want to see such again or I will be handing out some temporary 'breaks' to those who can't control their urges to go off topic and ruin the thread.

Is the exchange available on line. Can you give the link.

No its not avaible online as he is a personal friend. Some day i might invite him here.

He is a retd Indian Brigadier who also participated in Kargil.

Dear ms jana , i have been a BIG fan of your views since a long time, both in this public discussion forum and some other ones . believe me i am aware of your very inner thoughts no matter how nice you seem to be in this forum... may be there are no indians left in other ones ('coz of obvious reasons ) to point it out but the word is BHARATIYA ... and that means indian.the same has been communicated to you multiple times on the other forums .i know that 'coz i was a guest member there...i ask you to please spell it right the next time.. moderators please take cognizance of this fact . there is no nation known as bharti . that is a name of an indian company just about to acquire one of the world's biggest telecom companies MTN in a $24 billion dollar cash-share swap deal . if you cant spell it right you can write INDIAN ..

Dear notting i am nice every where. I would be the last person to resort to abuses against Indian on any forum. even the one you are talking about you need to check all the posts of mine there.

No one knows whats the inner thoughts of others :).

I can, do and will counter Indians till the end but abuses or bad words well no i dont believe in it because you only resort to such level when you are short of logical argument and i feel i am not short of such arguments ever.

As far as the word "Bharti" well i think nothing wrong with it and i started using it after checking your media and newspaper industry they use the same word.

"Bharti laraka tayara" you must have heard and read this word in Indian media.

Still if you think it is offending and the right word is BHARTYA :) well ok from now on i will use the word BHARTYA for Indians.

(And oh no there still some Indians on that forum too and trust me i like their arguments they know how to debate with facts)

Please refrain from using that term. It is a racist term from Britain used against Pakistanis (and Indians).

^^^ I agree.

Maybe you could return the favour by asking your compatriots to not call us "Bhartis" while you're basking in the cosy glow of righteous indignation too.

And if the glow is still warming your cockles, maybe you'd like to raise your voice against "cow worshipper" and "piss drinker" posters from your side of the fence too.

Would be much appreciated.

Cheers, Doc

As far as the word "Bharti" well i think nothing wrong with it and i started using it after checking your media and newspaper industry they use the same word.

"Bharti laraka tayara" you must have heard and read this word in Indian media.

Still if you think it is offending and the right word is BHARTYA :) well ok from now on i will use the word BHARTYA for Indians.

The correct spelling is "Bharatiya."

And it is always used to describe something Indian, and not an Indian in itself.

Examples:

Bharatiya log = Indian people

Bharatiya sabhyata = Indian culture

Bharatiya khiladi = Indian players

Bharatiya ladak = Indian soldiers

Hope that helps ..... maybe the moderators could make this a sticky here.

How often have you seen Indians here refer wrongly to you guys?

If we are your guests here, and you claim (largely rightly) to be "different" in a nice way to other such forums, then please show us the basic courtesy of referring to our nationality correctly.

Its really not too much to ask.

Cheers, Doc

Remember what I just said about pushing off topic issues into the debate. No one has used the term 'cow worshipper' or 'piss drinker' here. Just because someone pointed out a racist slur from one side, doesn't mean the other side should feel obliged to counter-attack by irrelevant accusations. Any and all racism is disallowed at def.pk and should be reported, end of story. All sides need to avoid degrading and impolite references, but should ask nicely and then report if such is made instead of indulging in the same.

Stick to the topic, that is if it has anything left to be discussed. Or I'll close it. Thanks.

^^^ I agree.

Maybe you could return the favour by asking your compatriots to not call us "Bhartis" while you're basking in the cosy glow of righteous indignation too.

And if the glow is still warming your cockles, maybe you'd like to raise your voice against "cow worshipper" and "piss drinker" posters from your side of the fence too.

Would be much appreciated.

Cheers, Doc

Theres been a long discussion on that. Check this thread http://www.defence.pk/forums/members-club/24588-word-bharati.html

And indian members have said bharati is another word for indian, although spelled differently.

Theres been a long discussion on that. Check this thread http://www.defence.pk/forums/members-club/24588-word-bharati.html

And indian members have said bharati is another word for indian, although spelled differently.

omar .. i wuld prefer not to engage in a discussion where the name of my nation is concerned.. as you would be aware there are more than 18 languages in india .. most of the people who are not north indians prefer to say either 'indian' or some other other word in their own local lang .when they talk they never use the word bharatiya 'coz they know they might make a mistake or it may not be the right word.. when we talk about hindi or sanskrit language it has always been bharatiya ... the whole issue of bringing that to everyone's notice is not to give them a speech rather inform those who dont know that like pakistanis who dont like to be called themselves as the 'other' name , although the word bharati is not racist the correct word is bharatiya.some people from pakistan know this fact and still they are using it the wrong way and they hide behind the veil of innocence.. use the word the right way if you want to spell somthing in hindi.. well if you cant do that you can very well write english considering the entire post quoted by me earlier of Ms.Jana has been in english except that one word.. speaks volume ...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom