What's new

Now Few thousand People Decide the Fate of Pakistan!

If you hold Assembly hostage today. Tomorrow this story might repeat with the TTP, BLA or any one who can muster strength hell anyone would do it.

Please understand bring real change start with KPK the province that PTI has MAKE IT best province in Pakistan.

then see next election you might win all provinces. Learn from the example of Erodagan & Mathir Mohammed.

Both excelled in their domain of power so much so that neutrals turned to supporting them. To a point that their haters also turned pro them.

That is a true leader of a nation.
bro what kinda logic is that.. PTI was just asking for vote audti .. they were denied justice .. then Shahbaz sharif killed 14 civilains in model town .. this is why all it is happening .. why dont u guys understand it .. Change is standing up against these people ... SS killed 14 people now he is hiding investigation report ... why should people stand up against it?

If you hold Assembly hostage today. Tomorrow this story might repeat with the TTP, BLA or any one who can muster strength hell anyone would do it.

They already did.. now any tom dick hary with 50k-100k support person can take parliament hostage..

more than 70% Pakistanis want Khilafah, so anyone can gather that much with the easy. He just needs to prove that he want khilafah..

Few thousand "courageous" people............ fate of nations is always decided by the few, the willing, the ones ready to take a stand and to die for it................

so u proved me right . U have no link for any person from PMLN accepting vote audit .. Just an inside info for some journalist.. Please read the heading it MAY accept. NS speach was after 10th august. how can u twist facts so much .. do u have no shame?? u u said government accepted the offer on 17th .. please find a link and show me .. trust me u will not find one .. please dnt run away

so u proved me right . U have no link for any person from PMLN accepting vote audit .. Just an inside info for some journalist.. Please read the heading it MAY accept. NS speach was after 10th august. how can u twist facts so much .. do u have no shame?? u u said government accepted the offer on 17th .. please find a link and show me .. trust me u will not find one .. please dnt run away

Lol, Don't speak about shame, While showing your true colors..

When got refuted you are coming on personal attack.. You are something.. Keep in mind demand came on 15th July Only, on 17th July, there was a news PML-N might accept audit and on 10 Aug they did.. 20 day's isn't that big in making such big decision.. also on 10 Aug, they didn't accepted but announced, acceptance was in circulation from way before this.. It's Blind follower who is still supporting Long March, when the goal of that was achieved before Long March..

The only unshame full person are those who still support the long march, destabilization in the country since they know very well NS will never back done the power they have.

Hell with what you think..

Last edited:
bro what kinda logic is that.. PTI was just asking for vote audti .. they were denied justice .. then Shahbaz sharif killed 14 civilains in model town .. this is why all it is happening .. why dont u guys understand it .. Change is standing up against these people ... SS killed 14 people now he is hiding investigation report ... why should people stand up against it?

Was Lal Masjid a correct move or a wrong move? Secondly did you see how badly the TUQ guys beat up police? anyhow SS should go. Thirdly 24 people died due to rain releated incidents while Khattak danced. so yaar this is wrong either way you look at it.

secondly as for audit the government did agree to Imran's demand but now he is pushing it into a personal fight.

Imran should now get 20 audited or better repolling done on 20 constituencies. But please let's not make this into Somalia or set this standard of hijacking a nation

These lame paindoos have been voting for their zaat,biradrii,khan malak,choudry in every election. For the first time the non-slave educated and enlightened minority of Pakistan has found voice under PTI. Kudos to them.

And yes this minority is potent enough to run the country in the right direction and their opinion should matter. The so called "majority" brought upon us feudel lords one after another. This free minority should run the country, not the Paindoo slaves.

yes so true, 19 year old dancing kids will put this country on the right path.
half are there for poondi bazi, send girls home and see how many stay

yes so true, 19 year old dancing kids will put this country on the right path.
half are there for poondi bazi, send girls home and see how many stay
The old paindoos couldn't do anything for the country for the last 70 years. Its time for a change. Let the poondi baaz 19 yo take the lead as oldies have failed miserably.

The old paindoos couldn't do anything for the country for the last 70 years. Its time for a change. Let the poondi baaz 19 yo take the lead as oldies have failed miserably.

It was time for change for Bhutto, then it was time for change for Zia, then for NS, then for BB, then for Musharaf, then for democracy....we havent tried phadacracy so lets give it a try

keep bringing in change, dont let one work, Its always the next govt that better

Few courageous and brave people forward aur some ko democracy yaad aa gae. Where were these people when the present government change the constitution for themselves not for the people. Where were these people when a defaulter was assigned as a PM of Pakistan while constitution clearly tells no defaulter can be assigned as PM of Pakistan.

LESCO - News & Media

This is just one source, there are many others search for them yourselves and read the constitution. May Allah guide you and our people wake up. IA no blood shall be shed and we shall be free of these corrupt people. Ameen

Was Lal Masjid a correct move or a wrong move? Secondly did you see how badly the TUQ guys beat up police? anyhow SS should go. Thirdly 24 people died due to rain releated incidents while Khattak danced. so yaar this is wrong either way you look at it.

secondly as for audit the government did agree to Imran's demand but now he is pushing it into a personal fight.

Imran should now get 20 audited or better repolling done on 20 constituencies. But please let's not make this into Somalia or set this standard of hijacking a nation
lol now musharraf yaad ay gaya r u gona take him for ur defence ...

bro only a Butt of pmln can make such comparison ...

negotiation took place for a week before operation . It was not a political revenge .. they make police hostage , chinese chizen hostage, they fired from inisde .. now let us see what happened in model town . NS told rana to handle the situation , he called 3 police meeting, how to teach qadari a lesson. they attacked his house at night using excuse of barriers which they have court order for, later they use gullubutt to portary PAT did it, they ordered police to steel which is caught on CCTV..

bro what kinda of shameless hypocrite are u... ur leader nawaz sharif condemns lal masid operation 100 times .. u people dnt dare to speak against sharif family

lol now musharraf yaad ay gaya r u gona take him for ur defence ...

bro only a Butt of pmln can make such comparison ...

negotiation took place for a week before operation . It was not a political revenge .. they make police hostage , chinese chizen hostage, they fired from inisde .. now let us see what happened in model town . NS told rana to handle the situation , he called 3 police meeting, how to teach qadari a lesson. they attacked his house at night using excuse of barriers which they have court order for, later they use gullubutt to portary PAT did it, they ordered police to steel which is caught on CCTV..

bro what kinda of shameless hypocrite are u... ur leader nawaz sharif condemns lal masid operation 100 times .. u people dnt dare to speak against sharif family

firstly I HATE NAWAZ. but please Imran has disappointed me to a whole new level.

Secondly what you said about "fake gullu butts acting like workers of PAT to beat police, stealing cctv footage etc etc"

oh bhai LAL MASJID WAS WRONG & SO WAS THE ATTACK OF MODEL TOWN. but then again neither were innocent the LAL masjid guys also claimed to be innocent people women and children attacked by police & army.

but please don't try to tell me one was right the other was wrong. any attack on any civilans is wrong.

Just answer 1 question if the call for CIVIL DISOBEDIENCE or ARMY,POLICE to disobey orders was given by BLA, TTP, MQM or PPP would you call it ghadari or not?

simple question i guess right? hypocrisy is the fact that where Imran has won he claims it is clean victory where he lost he claims was rigged.

He failed to resign from assemblies or return his salary for the "fake assemblies". Also they have failed to do anything at all for KPK yet. except CLAIMS of doing well clearly currently deaths in on going rains and floods is a sign. So is the appaling situation of IDPs.

wake up Imran has failed this country like the rest of the thugs!

firstly I HATE NAWAZ. but please Imran has disappointed me to a whole new level.

Secondly what you said about "fake gullu butts acting like workers of PAT to beat police, stealing cctv footage etc etc"

oh bhai LAL MASJID WAS WRONG & SO WAS THE ATTACK OF MODEL TOWN. but then again neither were innocent the LAL masjid guys also claimed to be innocent people women and children attacked by police & army.

but please don't try to tell me one was right the other was wrong. any attack on any civilans is wrong.

Just answer 1 question if the call for CIVIL DISOBEDIENCE or ARMY,POLICE to disobey orders was given by BLA, TTP, MQM or PPP would you call it ghadari or not?

simple question i guess right? hypocrisy is the fact that where Imran has won he claims it is clean victory where he lost he claims was rigged.

He failed to resign from assemblies or return his salary for the "fake assemblies". Also they have failed to do anything at all for KPK yet. except CLAIMS of doing well clearly currently deaths in on going rains and floods is a sign. So is the appaling situation of IDPs.

It is funny how u are comparing apple and oranges. i explained the difference btw the two but u failed to understand . i guess u don't want to understand ...
let me tell u how they are different .
1) PAT has barriers with court order, which nawaz sharif send police to use an excuse and put pressure on PAT.
so PMLN started it. Incase of lal masjid the took hostage chinense citizen. SO LAL masjid guys started it
2) negociation happened weeks before any operation in lal masjid.
Incase of PAT, police or anyone didn't negotiate before operation
3) Lal masjid operation was not used for political victimization, this was to teach PAT a lesson
4) no illegal weaopons found in PAT,
lal masjid guys said on tv they have suicide bombers and they have large number of illegal weapons
5) No gullubutts were used, to portay that pat broke all of this so fake cases can be made

i know ur tactics .. u dnt have answer for my question so u try to divert the topic . But ill still answer it

PTI offered to audit their seat first when saad rafique used the tactic, you are trying to use.

please, dont be a physiological slaves and try to defend wrongs of sharif family .

It is funny how u are comparing apple and oranges. i explained the difference btw the two but u failed to understand . i guess u don't want to understand ...
let me tell u how they are different .
1) PAT has barriers with court order, which nawaz sharif send police to use an excuse and put pressure on PAT.
so PMLN started it. Incase of lal masjid the took hostage chinense citizen. SO LAL masjid guys started it
2) negociation happened weeks before any operation in lal masjid.
Incase of PAT, police or anyone didn't negotiate before operation
3) Lal masjid operation was not used for political victimization, this was to teach PAT a lesson
4) no illegal weaopons found in PAT,
lal masjid guys said on tv they have suicide bombers and they have large number of illegal weapons
5) No gullubutts were used, to portay that pat broke all of this so fake cases can be made

i know ur tactics .. u dnt have answer for my question so u try to divert the topic . But ill still answer it

PTI offered to audit their seat first when saad rafique used the tactic, you are trying to use.

please, dont be a physiological slaves and try to defend wrongs of sharif family .

Ok so you went all around TUQ talk and last line you just quickly mentioned a PTI thing.

Firstly whatever TUQ did or Lal Masjid people did to me both are same. NO MULLAH in Pakistan should be allowed to dictate his brand of religion to Pakistan. Yes people died wrong people innocent shouldn't have died in both places.

but TUQ is not my party infact no mullah is so to hell with them all. as long as mullahs stick to relgion i can respect them. but no MULLAH in politics is innocent.

But anyhow what i asked you was about PTI i will requote myself for you:

Back
Top Bottom