What's new

Now Few thousand People Decide the Fate of Pakistan!

Asalam-o-alikum,

As a responsible citizen of Pakistan, i would ask all the Pakistani's, that raise your voice on the following Issues.

1. If few thousand people decide the fate of Pakistan, then Democracy or Dictatorships, we gone to be sink soon.
2. If few thousand people in sitting in Islamabad, in the name of change, forced government to resign, then i dont think so, future Governments will work for 6 months or more.

3. If Tomorrow IK will be Prime Minister, and MQM jammed the Karachi, and ask the Resignation, then IK will resign, as example was already set by IK.

As a concern Pakistani,and a concern democrat, i am really confused what's going on in Pakistan in the name of change.

Your concerns are valid.

A very dangerous precedent is being set. Evidently a cue seems to have been taken from the middle east.

This may cost the nation dearly.

@ Subject , hasn't this happened before ? A few thousands have decided the fate of Pak. Only this time they are not wearing Khaki.

Nawaz should taste his own medicine .. if they can do long march why cant PTI .. some slaves have double standards for their masters.

sorry but if PTI & PAT are allowed this MOB OCARACY. then tomorrow you won't be able to stop anyone with 20,000 men!

This is not a LYNCH operation please undersatand. this is Pakistan not bloody libya or somalia. PTI & PAT are totally wrong currently i cannot support this nonsense.

People is good bring army. Fine let's do that but then ALL THESE GUYS WILL BE FIGHTING FOR DEMOCRACY. where is progress? over and over again same damn thing will repeat in Pakistan.

I liked pakistaan better under military rule. No offence, I have no right to comment on internal issues of your country, but seems democracy is myth in Pakistan and other Arab countries ( Libya, Israel, Egypt etc).

We're not Arabs. We're civilized people actually.

Coming back to topic; Buddha sathiyah gaya hai. If they try to march to PM house, police should arrest them. We don't need crazy people in the government. Constitution is not "just a paper" as Potianz will tell you.

I don't understand why people think this protest involves only about 10-20K people. I'm pretty sure PTI won over 70 seats overall and came second in many areas. That would mean there are well over 50million PTI supporters as a quick estimate. That doesn't include PAT supporters who want a change also and the many pakistanis who have had enough but couldn't make it to Islamabad. The pro-corruption media is trying its best to make this protest look like a minority protest.

Just because the actual number of protesters on the streets isn't more than a million doesn't mean the remaining population doesn't support them.

I don't understand why people think this protest involves only about 10-20K people. I'm pretty sure PTI won over 70 seats overall and came second in many areas. That would mean there are well over 50million PTI supporters as a quick estimate. That doesn't include PAT supporters who want a change also and the many pakistanis who have had enough but couldn't make it to Islamabad. The pro-corruption media is trying its best to make this protest look like a minority protest.

Just because the actual number of protesters on the streets isn't more than a million doesn't mean the remaining population doesn't support them.

If 70 overall seats translates into 50 million supporters than as per same formula number of PMLN supporters will exceed the total population of Pakistan. Be realistic - No one should accept setting the precedent of few thousands people coming to capital and forcing their wish over 200 million.

IK urged PMLN in Bahawalpur in 47 degrees that its last call for demands on electoral reforms. PMLN sent Pervez Rasheed to make fun of us

If 70 overall seats translates into 50 million supporters than as per same formula number of PMLN supporters will exceed the total population of Pakistan. Be realistic - No one should accept setting the precedent of few thousands people coming to capital and forcing their wish over 200 million.

Of course NS has a majority in Government and probably has more support but I'm just saying I don't think PTI has only 10-20K people backing them like the media seems to be portraying.

I know many still love NS but from evidence I've seen the media appears to be as corrupt as the guys in charge. I only saw the live speeches on ARY. Geo and PTV did not show them at all. I thought they were impartial but I guess not.

Brother,

As a concern Pakistani, till today, IK not present any proof in Media, that the previous Elections were rigged by NS.

secondly, Today, If NS resign, then NS and SS will be in Public, and sorry to say that then the consequences were disasteress, if they says, that we were not able to control our public.

Thirdly, If NS resign, in front of any mediator then IK also have to accept some thing !
fouthly ,if NS resign, its win win situation of NS, and in that senerio IK will lost, because all the Political parties showing their sympathies to NS till today, and IK will never ever able to tackle all the Political Parties at once with the help of Sheikh rasheed.

My concern is , that if NS resigns, then Law and Order will be the keen issue in Punjab, if NS workers came in streets.
Sory to tell you, that he'll to whole public knew well about the fake ink used in elections do we need more proves then that?
& once NS & SS in the public then they have face model town massacre case, so most of your fear factors could be for those who are doing Thier slavery to the Noora king at any level, but not me!

Of course NS has a majority in Government and probably has more support but I'm just saying I don't think PTI has only 10-20K people backing them like the media seems to be portraying.

I know many still love NS but from evidence I've seen the media appears to be as corrupt as the guys in charge. I only saw the live speeches on ARY. Geo and PTV did not show them at all. I thought they were impartial but I guess not.

If as per your assertion, PTI have 50 million supporters than who is stopping them to come into streets to endorse that they support revolutionaries in Islamabad?

You have to look all the media outlet and learn to read between lines. If Geo is supporting PML-N than you must know that ARY is running non-stop campaign against PML-N since last 2 years.

You can't exclude the hurdles, hardships, heavy rains and other aspects still they managed the huge crowd. Yeh majority awaam ki soch hai jo yeh represent kernay niklay hain.

Its extremely sad what Pakistan is going through right now. We all hear the examples of successful revolutions like the ones in Russia, Iran or France, but this is 21st century. Lets talk about recent revolutions of this century. Lets talk about a revolution in Libya, Syria, Egypt, Tunisia and Ukraine. Did they bring any positive change besides bloodshed and destruction? Pakistan is 100 times more hostile and fragile than these countries. Our provinces have no unity, our people have no unity, we are divided by ethnicity, cast, religion, beliefs and political opinions, we have been the worst target of terrorism, our economy has been one of the worst.

Let the government survive, let the government do its job and if it fails, people will become the best judges. Have some mercy on Pakistan for once.

Qadri talked about the recorded phone call where CM gave orders of killing. where is the tape?
Imran talked about the recorded phone call where Najam Sethi talked about 35 punctures. Where is the tape?

The only reason why Imran is running away from courts and justice system is because he knows hes wrong. Think about Pakistan for once. Dont let these civil war mongers ruin our country. If they succeed, Pakistan will become 100 times worse than Iraq, Syria, Ukraine, Egypt and Libya combined. Mark my words.

I negate that strongly, when push comes to shove, when it comes to Pakistan, Pakistanis are more united sindhi, baluch, pathan, punjabi and mohajir as one cast.

We do not want the freedom your masters brought to Afghanistan, Iraq, Eqypt and Libya.

Now it shall be decided by dancing production.
sorry but if PTI & PAT are allowed this MOB OCARACY. then tomorrow you won't be able to stop anyone with 20,000 men!

This is not a LYNCH operation please undersatand. this is Pakistan not bloody libya or somalia. PTI & PAT are totally wrong currently i cannot support this nonsense.

People is good bring army. Fine let's do that but then ALL THESE GUYS WILL BE FIGHTING FOR DEMOCRACY. where is progress? over and over again same damn thing will repeat in Pakistan.
Sory to tell you, that he'll to whole public knew well about the fake ink used in elections do we need more proves then that?
& once NS & SS in the public then they have face model town massacre case, so most of your fear factors could be for those who are doing Thier slavery to the Noora king at any level, but not me!

Brother,

as per your comment, u assuming that only IK have support of Public, because IK got 780 Million votes, but you forgot PML N also got 1480 Million votes too, and PPP 650 Million votes, MQM 2.6 Million votes.

Brother try to live in reality, all other parties of Pakistan have also support base, more then IK, for example JI showed their strength in Karachi on 17 August! who are the people in Participating in JI, are they angels, no

Secondly i again tell i voted for PTI, but present stance was not very well supported by general Public, gathering of few thousand people like 70 to 80 thousand people, will not shows that people of Pakistan supporting IK.

Brother in 1971, we made the same mistake, and dont accepted the vote power of bangali's, we sitting in islamabad, forcing banglis to accept the decision of Islamabad, vice versa, i am afraid , balcuh's will never feel good, when their elected assembly will be dissolved , by some one sitting in Islamabad, which not have a single candidate in whole baluchistan.

After 18th amendment, its now CM prerogative, to send the summary for disolution! if we forced CM baluchistan for disolve, the assembly that because in a dance party held in islamabad, asking us to disolve your assembly , then my dear the consequences were not so well for Pakistan as a federation.

Brother,

as per your comment, u assuming that only IK have support of Public, because IK got 780 Million votes, but you forgot PML N also got 1480 Million votes too, and PPP 650 Million votes, MQM 2.6 Million votes.

Brother try to live in reality, all other parties of Pakistan have also support base, more then IK, for example JI showed their strength in Karachi on 17 August! who are the people in Participating in JI, are they angels, no

Secondly i again tell i voted for PTI, but present stance was not very well supported by general Public, gathering of few thousand people like 70 to 80 thousand people, will not shows that people of Pakistan supporting IK.

Brother in 1971, we made the same mistake, and dont accepted the vote power of bangali's, we sitting in islamabad, forcing banglis to accept the decision of Islamabad, vice versa, i am afraid , balcuh's will never feel good, when their elected assembly will be dissolved , by some one sitting in Islamabad, which not have a single candidate in whole baluchistan.

After 18th amendment, its now CM prerogative, to send the summary for disolution! if we forced CM baluchistan for disolve, the assembly that because in a dance party held in islamabad, asking us to disolve your assembly , then my dear the consequences were not so well for Pakistan as a federation.
Was the ink used in the elections of 2013 was fake ?
With each & every political party crying for rigging after the elections , Thier votes has no value ?
& thus there should be a re-elections by now , what's the problem in it?
If noora league has won fair fair , then they would win again, right?

We're not Arabs. We're civilized people actually.

Coming back to topic; Buddha sathiyah gaya hai. If they try to march to PM house, police should arrest them. We don't need crazy people in the government. Constitution is not "just a paper" as Potianz will tell you.

Thats what I thought. Democracy doesn't mean a few thousand people can just come to the streets outsing goverment in power every time they want. There should be a stable govt in power if Pakistaan or any other country for that matter for the upliftment of economy.

Asalam-o-alikum,

As a responsible citizen of Pakistan, i would ask all the Pakistani's, that raise your voice on the following Issues.

1. If few thousand people decide the fate of Pakistan, then Democracy or Dictatorships, we gone to be sink soon.
2. If few thousand people in sitting in Islamabad, in the name of change, forced government to resign, then i dont think so, future Governments will work for 6 months or more.

3. If Tomorrow IK will be Prime Minister, and MQM jammed the Karachi, and ask the Resignation, then IK will resign, as example was already set by IK.

As a concern Pakistani,and a concern democrat, i am really confused what's going on in Pakistan in the name of change.
Its not few thousand its mass hatred against these retard brothers who are acting like Kings 84 off there family on most important posts in this country have killed 14 people in Model Town corruption on the rise we are in operation and coward runs away to Saudi Arabia

Back
Top Bottom