What's new

Now Few thousand People Decide the Fate of Pakistan!

Danish saleem

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Asalam-o-alikum,

As a responsible citizen of Pakistan, i would ask all the Pakistani's, that raise your voice on the following Issues.

1. If few thousand people decide the fate of Pakistan, then Democracy or Dictatorships, we gone to be sink soon.
2. If few thousand people in sitting in Islamabad, in the name of change, forced government to resign, then i dont think so, future Governments will work for 6 months or more.

3. If Tomorrow IK will be Prime Minister, and MQM jammed the Karachi, and ask the Resignation, then IK will resign, as example was already set by IK.

As a concern Pakistani,and a concern democrat, i am really confused what's going on in Pakistan in the name of change.

The mob rule elsewhere in the region (Syria, Iraq, Egypt, Libya, Sudan, Yemen, Somalia) is giving plenty of Oxygen to the Islamabad Drama.

Minimum criteria should be 5 lakh - 10 lakh ppl....donot stop these matches...it keeps the corrupts on thier feet.

Its extremely sad what Pakistan is going through right now. We all hear the examples of successful revolutions like the ones in Russia, Iran or France, but this is 21st century. Lets talk about recent revolutions of this century. Lets talk about a revolution in Libya, Syria, Egypt, Tunisia and Ukraine. Did they bring any positive change besides bloodshed and destruction? Pakistan is 100 times more hostile and fragile than these countries. Our provinces have no unity, our people have no unity, we are divided by ethnicity, cast, religion, beliefs and political opinions, we have been the worst target of terrorism, our economy has been one of the worst.

Let the government survive, let the government do its job and if it fails, people will become the best judges. Have some mercy on Pakistan for once.

Qadri talked about the recorded phone call where CM gave orders of killing. where is the tape?
Imran talked about the recorded phone call where Najam Sethi talked about 35 punctures. Where is the tape?

The only reason why Imran is running away from courts and justice system is because he knows hes wrong. Think about Pakistan for once. Dont let these civil war mongers ruin our country. If they succeed, Pakistan will become 100 times worse than Iraq, Syria, Ukraine, Egypt and Libya combined. Mark my words.

That's why PMLN resignation from the federal gov'tship is disaster for the long term of Pakistan. It is not about PMLN anymore. If Nawaz Sharif stays, so will democracy. If he goes, so will democracy. The answer cannot be more clear.

These lame paindoos have been voting for their zaat,biradrii,khan malak,choudry in every election. For the first time the non-slave educated and enlightened minority of Pakistan has found voice under PTI. Kudos to them.

And yes this minority is potent enough to run the country in the right direction and their opinion should matter. The so called "majority" brought upon us feudel lords one after another. This free minority should run the country, not the Paindoo slaves.

Atleast, now i do hope, everyone has realized that there in b/w bloodless and bloody revolution is a thin line. You crossed that line, country goes beyond recovery, and indeed example set by IK, TUQ, if by any means, they succeed one can expect another revolution but that time, may ALLAH protect PAKISTAN!
well, what IK,TUQ going to do when NS is not going to resign?
They would be needing blood and blood is the last thing standing b/w revolution and civilwar
In b/w, how easy it is to destroy a country? gather 10,000 crowd and country goes to drain!

Well Said @shaheenmissile

I can give the credit to PTI for reviving the dying art of politics. PTI has energized the whole nation as one to achieve the common interests for nation. Unfortunately, that policy has been hijacked into taking Islamabad as hostage while using certain tactics, deemed unconstitutional and illegal, to blackmail and threaten PMLN, the federal gov't in resignation can spell disaster for long term of Pakistan as it can set dangerous precedence in the future, Allahu Alim.

I am in agreement with policy of reformative election procedure, but not the revamped policy regarding to what is happening in Islamabad.

Sorry to say that, Civil War is just on our door. I hope I am wrong. After Syria, Egypt, iraq, Now it's Pakistan...

NS should allow them to do what ever they want, destroy Parliament, PM House. all will go into PTI negative rating and NS can even secure 20 years. Since PML-N already almost beg for the reconciliation and PTI is behaving like the Lords of the country.

Last edited:
If few thousands been allowed to rule over billions, with fake mandate, then this will keep happening no matter what you try, & when?

If few thousands been allowed to rule over billions, with fake mandate, then this will keep happening no matter what you try, & when?
Brother,

As a concern Pakistani, till today, IK not present any proof in Media, that the previous Elections were rigged by NS.

secondly, Today, If NS resign, then NS and SS will be in Public, and sorry to say that then the consequences were disasteress, if they says, that we were not able to control our public.

Thirdly, If NS resign, in front of any mediator then IK also have to accept some thing !
fouthly ,if NS resign, its win win situation of NS, and in that senerio IK will lost, because all the Political parties showing their sympathies to NS till today, and IK will never ever able to tackle all the Political Parties at once with the help of Sheikh rasheed.

My concern is , that if NS resigns, then Law and Order will be the keen issue in Punjab, if NS workers came in streets.

Nawaz should taste his own medicine .. if they can do long march why cant PTI .. some slaves have double standards for their masters.

We do not want the freedom your masters brought to Afghanistan, Iraq, Eqypt and Libya.

Pakistan 's fate is always decided by "paendoo production"

Now it shall be decided by dancing production.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom