What's new

Now Few thousand People Decide the Fate of Pakistan!

i wonder where azadi marchers go in the day?
10629731_647821988649690_4280307031292561361_n.jpg

Ok so you went all around TUQ talk and last line you just quickly mentioned a PTI thing.

Firstly whatever TUQ did or Lal Masjid people did to me both are same. NO MULLAH in Pakistan should be allowed to dictate his brand of religion to Pakistan. Yes people died wrong people innocent shouldn't have died in both places.

but TUQ is not my party infact no mullah is so to hell with them all. as long as mullahs stick to relgion i can respect them. but no MULLAH in politics is innocent.

But anyhow what i asked you was about PTI i will requote myself for you:

Just answer 1 question if the call for CIVIL DISOBEDIENCE or ARMY,POLICE to disobey orders was given by BLA, TTP, MQM or PPP would you call it ghadari or not?

simple question i guess right? hypocrisy is the fact that where Imran has won he claims it is clean victory where he lost he claims was rigged.

He failed to resign from assemblies or return his salary for the "fake assemblies". Also they have failed to do anything at all for KPK yet. except CLAIMS of doing well clearly currently deaths in on going rains and floods is a sign. So is the appaling situation of IDPs.

wake up Imran has failed this country like the rest of the thugs!
i didn't answer the question bcoz i found found is stupid . Only famous leader call for civil disobedience . it is a peaceful of form of protest, very famous leader did it . it happened in many countries all over the world .. NAWAZ SHARIF HIMSELF SAID IT IN PPP government in 2009 but these hypocrites have no problem then

now part. the tatic u r using is also used by saad rafiquee . that where every PTI lost is rigged and where ever they won is fair . When he said that in NA . Imran kahn said , first audit my constituencies, if u have any doubt, later saad rafique backed out. PTI has said whole election was rigged . Use ur common sense , they have never been in power 60 % tickets are given to people who where contesting election for first time, they have no armed wings like mqm, they have no influence on bureaucracy like pmln and ppp who have over decades put all their supporters in courts and government office .

Have u ever wonder why Islamabad high court give decision against pmln, Lahore high court never give decision against them. like wise Lahore high court always give anti ppp decision and Islamabad high court pro . how fusi bukari never opened case against zardari, SC wanted to remove him.. the point im trying to make is , over last 3 decades these parties have filled government institions with their own men ... Im trying to tell u, PTI was never in power, never have armed wings and never rigged election before like nawaz did in 1992 ( supreme court ruling is there for ur reference) so there is a very little posibility they can rig election . PMLN have history of rigging election that is why vote audit is important

i wonder where azadi marchers go in the day?
10629731_647821988649690_4280307031292561361_n.jpg
most of the crowed u see is educated class . people like us . they have jobs, schools, and family.. they work in morning and come at night ...

on the other hand see the crowd in nawaz sharif rallies u will know why PTI call them patwari crowd :D

1. If few thousand people decide the fate of Pakistan, then Democracy or Dictatorships, we gone to be sink soon.
2. If few thousand people in sitting in Islamabad, in the name of change, forced government to resign, then i dont think so, future Governments will work for 6 months or more.
3. If Tomorrow IK will be Prime Minister, and MQM jammed the Karachi, and ask the Resignation, then IK will resign, as example was already set by IK.
As a concern Pakistani,and a concern democrat, i am really confused what's going on in Pakistan in the name of change.
Dude which era do you live in? Only a few thousand do decide the fate of everything...they are allowed coz of $$$$

However if a few thousand do it through protest I would congratulate them for attempting to pull down or at least shaking up the few thousand who actually do pull the reins!!

Summary of what I tried to say:

Its better that a few thousand than a few elite families. LOL.

i didn't answer the question bcoz i found found is stupid . Only famous leader call for civil disobedience . it is a peaceful of form of protest, very famous leader did it . it happened in many countries all over the world .. NAWAZ SHARIF HIMSELF SAID IT IN PPP government in 2009 but these hypocrites have no problem then

now part. the tatic u r using is also used by saad rafiquee . that where every PTI lost is rigged and where ever they won is fair . When he said that in NA . Imran kahn said , first audit my constituencies, if u have any doubt, later saad rafique backed out. PTI has said whole election was rigged . Use ur common sense , they have never been in power 60 % tickets are given to people who where contesting election for first time, they have no armed wings like mqm, they have no influence on bureaucracy like pmln and ppp who have over decades put all their supporters in courts and government office .

Have u ever wonder why Islamabad high court give decision against pmln, Lahore high court never give decision against them. like wise Lahore high court always give anti ppp decision and Islamabad high court pro . how fusi bukari never opened case against zardari, SC wanted to remove him.. the point im trying to make is , over last 3 decades these parties have filled government institions with their own men ... Im trying to tell u, PTI was never in power, never have armed wings and never rigged election before like nawaz did in 1992 ( supreme court ruling is there for ur reference) so there is a very little posibility they can rig election . PMLN have history of rigging election that is why vote audit is important

most of the crowed u see is educated class . people like us . they have jobs, schools, and family.. they work in morning and come at night ...

on the other hand see the crowd in nawaz sharif rallies u will know why PTI call them patwari crowd :D

PMLN supporters will never understand nor reason with what you've written. Nawaz as ruler is the only viable solution for them.

Good so Let's say PML Noora rigged election. how come in current demands of Imran there is not a single demand of opening Halkas? 7 demands none to open halka. government even offered to open halkas now saying we will try to make a new rule or ask supreme court to somehow open halka. BUT IMRAN doesn't even mention it in his current list of demands anymore.

Secondly no government can open halkas legally. Hence all cases handed over to Election Comission of Pakistan. to check.

70% cases finished imran disagreed to that saying that Election comission also fake.

now coming to civil disobedience in countries wherever they had civil disobedience those countries broke up. Countries like India, Czech solvakia & currently Ukraine. Please read only country TO NOT BREAK WAS USA in the civil rights movement for Black people. The only reason why they didn't because they wanted to be treated like human by white men.

However, in every country orange revolution, velvet revolution the nation broke. So please defending civil disobedience is ghadari, And only Mujib-ur-rehman in our history told army and police to disobey the orders of government no one else. even QUAID-E-AZAM opposed Gandhi on civil disobedience

now tell me lastly, why Imran doesn't accept, Supreme court, election comission of Pakistan. I MEAN WHO IS NEUTRAL in his eyes?

only imran himself? i say remove nawaz by all means but please by NOT BREAKING THE LAW OR THE NATION. and clearly currently Imran doesn't find anyone neutral or legal. He just believes himself to be fair and only himself. everyone and everything besides him is to him bought by Nooras.

Good so Let's say PML Noora rigged election. how come in current demands of Imran there is not a single demand of opening Halkas? 7 demands none to open halka. government even offered to open halkas now saying we will try to make a new rule or ask supreme court to somehow open halka. BUT IMRAN doesn't even mention it in his current list of demands anymore.

Secondly no government can open halkas legally. Hence all cases handed over to Election Comission of Pakistan. to check.

70% cases finished imran disagreed to that saying that Election comission also fake.

now coming to civil disobedience in countries wherever they had civil disobedience those countries broke up. Countries like India, Czech solvakia & currently Ukraine. Please read only country TO NOT BREAK WAS USA in the civil rights movement for Black people. The only reason why they didn't because they wanted to be treated like human by white men.

However, in every country orange revolution, velvet revolution the nation broke. So please defending civil disobedience is ghadari, And only Mujib-ur-rehman in our history told army and police to disobey the orders of government no one else. even QUAID-E-AZAM opposed Gandhi on civil disobedience

now tell me lastly, why Imran doesn't accept, Supreme court, election comission of Pakistan. I MEAN WHO IS NEUTRAL in his eyes?

only imran himself?

Is SC really independent? Musharaf case meddling and instruction from PM house, PCB chairman case meddling, etc etc .. list goes on.

Why don't you answer the other questions raised such as Interior Minister saying on the floor that 60-70k votes in each halka are null and void? Imran and Qadri, both, have raised a lot of questions ... why don't you attempt to answer them? What about the vote recounting done by NADRA and the subsequent firing of a decent technocrat CEO of NADRA over releasing the results?

It is all well and good raising questions however it is hypocritical to not answer any questions put forth! You will find that a lot of questions you've asked have already been answered by Imran and PTI members, perhaps you were not paying close attention.

Is SC really independent? Musharaf case meddling and instruction from PM house, PCB chairman case meddling, etc etc .. list goes on.

Why don't you answer the other questions raised such as Interior Minister saying on the floor that 60-70k votes in each halka are null and void? Imran and Qadri, both, have raised a lot of questions ... why don't you attempt to answer them? What about the vote recounting done by NADRA and the subsequent firing of a decent technocrat CEO of NADRA over releasing the results?

It is all well and good raising questions however it is hypocritical to not answer any questions put forth! You will find that a lot of questions you've asked have already been answered by Imran and PTI members, perhaps you were not paying close attention.

perhaps you failed to understand that Nisar said they were not verfied. He never said bogus. However, this same Election comission before election Imran accepted.

secondly if every halka is null and void PTI should resign from KPK and National assembly earlier. because then even there halkas seem to be null and void. or better PTI should first implement ELECTRONIC VOTING in its province and then ask for others to follow how about lead by example?

if Supreme court is partial, election commision (both of whom Imran supported prior to election) are partial then who does Imran trust to be neutral himself? and what about resiging and returning salries from these fake assemblies?

If Imran has proof bring it atleast to the media let's have a media trial of the Nooras!? Wht is this no proof only allegations and rumors but no proof.

why is Imran quiet about MQM, PPP rigging? is it only rigging happened in Punjab? nothing in KPK? nothing in sindh or Balochistan?

Back
Top Bottom