What's new

Now enters the Plan B: MQM resigns

SBD-3

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Breaking! MQM resigns from the assemblies....Plan B begins.

Lo jee....the drama enters its second stage. I think things are gonna get violent n messy from here on.

Lo jee....the drama enters its second stage. I think things are gonna get violent n messy from here on.

God bless Karachi. A lot of changes in in Rabita Committee, Sector Incharge and Unit Incharge expected today.

IM IN OFFICE ... I DNT HAVE NEWS ACCESS. kINDLY TELL ME IF THEY ARE JUST SAYING IT OR THEY HAVE SUBMITTED TO NA SPEAKER

IM IN OFFICE ... I DNT HAVE NEWS ACCESS. kINDLY TELL ME IF THEY ARE JUST SAYING IT OR THEY HAVE SUBMITTED TO NA SPEAKER

Only made a statement yet. Will resign in one week if current protest issues not sorted.

Altaf Hussain called them to submit their resignations at Nine Zero.. Altaf Hussain is Angry with his members

I am trying to think what is MQM game?

Maybe Altaf know PTI is quite powerful in Karachi and if there is a next election again, Altaf want to be in good relationship with PTI this time.... Altaf want to keep his followers happy..

I dont know...

Altaf Hussain: MQM corrupt or boseeeda nizam ka hissa ni ban sakti hai...

I am trying to think what is MQM game?

Maybe Altaf know PTI is quite powerful is Karachi and if there is a next election again, Altaf want to be in good relationship with IK this PTI.... Altaf want to keep his followers happy..

I dont know...

He sees this as a great opportunity to avenge NS. He was hoping to stay out of it and let PTI handle it, but today it looked like NS was going to stay and he decides to go all in. It's very risky move from him. If NS manages to cling to power, MQM will be hit hardest.

@W.11 - where art thou?

BwmlHHgCUAAYJbU.jpg
BwmloszCEAAlo3c.jpg
Bwmo_QxCcAAQUVF.jpg

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom