What's new

Now China ready to take partnership with India to higher level: Xi

plz solve border dispute between us

then ties would go indeed to a new level Mr Xi

CHEERS
No need to solve anything now ... We can do it later when we become par with China. Or nothing will be sorted out . It will be waste of time. So let's keep doing what we are doing ... Hello and Hiii . Do business which will benefit both.

What they have done is china and pakistan was sleeping ....

Now both awakened and know about the Threat of India ... bad days for india coz now both would improve the defence more and more before they were sleeping ... bad policy really

Congress was better what ever they were doing they were doing in secret but modi in open .....
I don't agree with you.

This news would shattered the delusions of many PDF members.

Govt should maintain the momentum of cordial relations between the two countries.

Doesn't shatter crap. Maybe you should look at China's actions, instead of listening to their words delusional new recruit

Look i am not against Bangladeshis but i love to humiliate the razakars and jamatis i hope you are not one of them and for your moaning here is the link.

China to invest $20 billion in India in next 5 years, much less than Japan's offer of $35 billion - TOI Mobile | The Times of India Mobile Site

Doesn't shatter crap. Maybe you should look at China's actions, instead of listening to their words delusional new recruit
what action are we talking abt here?Atleast they don't bomb our civilians and kill our soldiers which U.S has been doing and they are still your 'friends' .

But today Pakistan and China speaking the same line ... After both meet . Any things fishy ?

I also thought the same.I think they realised their great folly when they provoked India too much.The so called string of pearls ends once and for all within 8 months.
We always like peacefulrelations with entire world.But if someone try to take it as granted then are terribly mistaken.

On topic .Thank you President Xi.We also like good relation with China.A true hardworking nation.

No need to solve anything now ... We can do it later when we become par with China. Or nothing will be sorted out . It will be waste of time. So let's keep doing what we are doing ... Hello and Hiii . Do business which will benefit both.

what a naive & illogical post !!

i just cant understand

you are dreaming to solve border issue when india become par with china

on what grounds & when :lol:

economy???
military ???:crazy:

you better check the difference in size among the two at the moment .

if we wait to achieve that parity to solve our border problems i am sure our kids would be foruming by that time :lol:

CHEERS

i just cant understand

economy???

if we wait to achieve that parity to solve our border problems i am sure our kids would be foruming by that time :lol:

CHEERS

You must check the history of India and China . We wr par with China in all aspects u can imagine. Then why can't we now ?

On border issues do u think China will come to us and give back our lost territory even if u sit with them to issue ?
We already did but Chinese denied anything which will have debate on border issue. They want it to be alive so they can build more local support for massive spending on military hardware.

Cheers anyways if u want think positive on solving border issue today or in 10 years down the line .

I also thought the same.I think they realised their great folly when they provoked India too much.The so called string of pearls ends once and for all within 8 months.
We always like peacefulrelations with entire world.But if someone try to take it as granted then are terribly mistaken.

On topic .Thank you President Xi.We also like good relation with China.A true hardworking nation.
May be now Chinese might have understood that they will be seen as a bully among global community and they should have told Pakistan to march on their line . But sure India's image has grown high among the Chinese Neighbours

You are right, they have a similar situation like Pakistan..The civilians say one thing and their army does something else.

i just cant understand

economy???

CHEERS

With all due respect, I don't think it is India's choice to resolve outstanding border issues with China right now even if she wanted to.

From what I can understand, the Chinese simply have been toying with India to resolve the issues but not going to do anything about it seriously.

And why would they? They benefit enormously by keeping Indian border constantly on the boil and forcing her to drain resources on maintaining forces along the border (thereby taking India's focus away from economic development).

The gap between them and us is only going to get widened in the near future and the more they wait, the better position they will be to get a better deal in any future settlement.

Back
Top Bottom