What's new

Now, another Air Force base on the China border

yah.. it is supposed to be a CWG, the audience are britain, australia, new zealand.... commonwealth nations is a second tier event...lol...thanks

we dont need your few minutes to worry abt our CWG... worry abt ur computer program...

you just mentioned new zealand in a defence forumit is a nation without any single fighter in its airforce.

now you want me to believe it is not a second tier event? nice try, but it didn't work.

btw: thanks, I will work hard on my computer program.

you are very naive.

China needs to have a lot of people like me:

1. well educated, professional in their own area
2. have a clear vision on what is going on
3. aggressive

You are not a good practice aggressive, aggressive in defense of our homes, too much of your aggressive, just go to waste, unnecessary places. Even your education, does not reflect, you do not like a tolerance of the Chinese people. You so much attack, it is questionable. I suspect your attitude.

interesting!

on a Pakistani forum, some low IQ indian members posted this **** on the China Defence forum and now an indian nationalist is telling me to stop showing my disapproval on such stupidity.

time to wake up, the whole world is laughing at india - the biggest democratic loser in this world.

whether this thread is posted in any section,ranting is different thing.u r claiming ur self a comp scientist,atleast dont use ur mind in this wasteful events like cwg.ppl like u are really needed in the world.

time to wake up, the whole world is laughing at india - the biggest democratic loser in this world

ok sir u r biggest democratic country in the world.now take this post in ur scientific world and do programming.

India is even not capable of handling such a second tier event, what a shame.

tomorrow is an inauguration ceremony,if u get some time from ur scientific world,plz give few seconds to watch it.

i give u the full credit for taking the thread from airforce base to cwg:toast_sign:

rest of ur post,i dont find it necessary to answer.as scientist are difficult to understand.:hitwall::hitwall::hitwall:

You are not a good practice aggressive, aggressive in defense of our homes, too much of your aggressive, just go to waste, unnecessary places. Even your education, does not reflect, you do not like a tolerance of the Chinese people. You so much attack, it is questionable. I suspect your attitude.

Please, make private conversation through PMs. You can send private message to him if you want. We should not discuss personal issues here.

Your attitude is really doubtful, I know some hate the Chinese people in Taiwan, I hope you do not let me see the evidence.

dude, buy yourself a half decent English book, learn something before you post. how that sounds?

I mean my English is not good, but it is at least understandable as a second language.

I do not even know why a Taiwanese so hate Russia?

now this is my last reply to your stupid post:

1. Russia is the biggest enemy of China because it took huge chunk our land in the past 200 years.

2. Russia is the biggest enemy of China because Russia is huge and it is almost impossible to conquer it and occupy it.

3. Russia is the biggest enemy of China because most Chinese do not like Russian food.

btw, I was born in Shanghai, grew up in Shanghai, currently living oversea.

dude, buy yourself a half decent English book, learn something before you post. how that sounds?

I mean my English is not good, but it is at least understandable as a second language.

You can question to my English, no problem, I can question your identity, it is fair.

Now this one is arrogance. I praised your patriotism, you called me moron. OK. But I think, it is not good to insult any Chinese member for his weakness in English. You should understand that he might be using translator.

you just mentioned new zealand in a defence forumit is a nation without any single fighter in its airforce.

now you want me to believe it is not a second tier event? nice try, but it didn't work.

btw: thanks, I will work hard on my computer program.

you mentioned about games in a defence forum... lol

now this is my last reply to your stupid post:

1. Russia is the biggest enemy of China because it took huge chunk our land in the past 200 years.

2. Russia is the biggest enemy of China because Russia is huge and it is almost impossible to conquer it and occupy it.

3. Russia is the biggest enemy of China because most Chinese do not like Russian food.

btw, I was born in Shanghai, grew up in Shanghai, currently living oversea.

Russia is the biggest enemy of China because Russia is huge and it is almost impossible to conquer it and occupy it.

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Russia is the biggest enemy of China because most Chinese do not like Russian food.

:hitwall::hitwall::hitwall::hitwall:

i donthave answer abt this man.he is really peaceful

Back
Top Bottom