What's new

Now, another Air Force base on the China border

I am not an astrologer.

Since u seem to be very lazy and you want all the news on your computer screen, so let me help you with something.

Login to Commonwealth Games 2010 Delhi |

You should stay updated with the CWG over there.

If you have free time (which I am sure you have!), why dont you spend some time in hacking the website and come back tomorrow to tell us with what you have achieved ?

because as a well educated computer scientist, I usually don't do that. I don't follow CWG because such second tier events doesn't worth my time.

because as a well educated computer scientist, I usually don't do that. I don't follow CWG because such second tier events doesn't worth my time.

I don't follow CWG because such second tier events doesn't worth my time.

but last post shows that u gave few seconds to write abt cwg.so in one way u give time and on other hand u say i dont have time for this.

busted lol............:hitwall::hitwall::hitwall:

@peaceful
dont make the thread lazy and unpeaceful by ur rants.there is a difference b/w understanding and continous ranting.

interesting!

on a Pakistani forum, some low IQ indian members posted this **** on the China Defence forum and now an indian nationalist is telling me to stop showing my disapproval on such stupidity.

time to wake up, the whole world is laughing at india - the biggest democratic loser in this world.

I actually find it amusing Indian generals are responding to Chinese 'build-up' of roads and railways by constructing new military airbase.

Why can't they build something with at least some economic value, like roads and railways?

:)...This really set me thinking...This has to be most intelligent and thought provoking reply I have ever that I came across on this forum!

Just for the record though the air base is not in response to road building per se as much as it to the capability China has built that allows it access to that area and therefore offensive capability.Afterall, building one airbase is cheaper and more effective than builing roads to nowhere in an area thats sparsely populated and difficult to access.

but last post shows that u gave few seconds to write abt cwg.so in one way u give time and on other hand u say i dont have time for this.

busted lol............:hitwall::hitwall::hitwall:

:blink:

you still can't understand what I mean? fine, let me explain:

1. CWG is a second tier events, most people will never watch any single game in it, how many Americans, Germans, Chinese, Koreans are going to watch it? maybe ZERO?

2. India is even not capable of handling such a second tier event, what a shame.

3. However, it would be smart move to just cancel it in the last minute to avoid any further embarrassing to the people of india. it would be smart move and I would consider that as a sign of improvement. I don't care about CWG, but I would be happy to spend a few minutes to discuss such improvements when it happens.

Just for the record though the air base is not in response to road building per se as much as it to the capability China has built that allows it access to that area and therefore offensive capability.Afterall, building one airbase is cheaper and more effective than builing roads to nowhere in an area thats sparsely populated and difficult to access.

because given the current capacity of india, fight back means fire a few air based missiles to China, probably to some 3rd tier cities. that is the reason why they built that air base. check the map please, the operational range of your fighters even couldn't reach any real Chinese city from that base.

we built those roads, because when it comes to the next conflict, we want our troops to capture New Delhi. you can't do that with a few fighters or missiles.

am I right?

but that need a solid foundation of economy.

Can we afford to operate a dozen aircraft carrier groups? no, we can't.
Can we afford to spend 400 billion USD on defence every year? no, we can't.

Yes, that is true. I never said China can match US military on that scale right now. But as the second largest economy, China should not be far from US military.

Consider the strategic location of China and its neighborhood. Consider the global politics and China's position in it. Consider the history of humiliation of Chinese during and after the Opium wars.

China can't afford to remain defenseless.

The current defense budget is too less for a country like China. The more you become prosperous, the more you should spend on defense. Otherwise, China will be like a bank with no security measures and robbers will come to China to plunder China's national wealth.

A rich China without sufficient defense got defeated in the hands of the Britons in the Opium wars. A super rich China will again be defeated by invading forces if it has no sufficient defense.

peaceful, why are you so aggressive, whether in India or Russia, in any case, I hope you can be more rational, not so many emotions.

Yes, that is true. I never said China can match US military on that scale right now. But as the second largest economy, China should not be far from US military.

Consider the strategic location of China and its neighborhood. Consider the global politics and China's position in it. Consider the history of humiliation of Chinese during and after the Opium wars.

China can't afford to remain defenseless.

The current defense budget is too less for a country like China. The more you become prosperous, the more you should spend on defense. Otherwise, China will be like a bank with no security measures and robbers will come to China to plunder China's national wealth.

A rich China without sufficient defense got defeated in the hands of the Britons in the Opium wars. A super rich China will again be defeated by invading forces if it has no sufficient defense.

please pack up your crap and keep it to yourself.

do you serious believe any major country is going to attack China? I don't. 5-8 DF-31s, the US is done.

now what you can do with those neighbors? send in troops and fight another vietnamese war ? no thanks, we are not as stupid as americans.

peaceful, why are you so aggressive, whether in India or Russia, in any case, I hope you can be more rational, not so many emotions.

Peaceful is a very patriotic Chinese. Such kind of offensive military moves by india offend every patriotic Chinese. You should understand what is going on along the Chinese border. Its a matter of national security. Its very serious issue.

:blink:

you still can't understand what I mean? fine, let me explain:

1. CWG is a second tier events, most people will never watch any single game in it, how many Americans, Germans, Chinese, Koreans are going to watch it? maybe ZERO?

2. India is even not capable of handling such a second tier event, what a shame.

3. However, it would be smart move to just cancel it in the last minute to avoid any further embarrassing to the people of india. it would be smart move and I would consider that as a sign of improvement. I don't care about CWG, but I would be happy to spend a few minutes to discuss such improvements when it happens.

yah.. it is supposed to be a CWG, the audience are britain, australia, new zealand.... commonwealth nations is a second tier event...lol...thanks

we dont need your few minutes to worry abt our CWG... worry abt ur computer program...

Peaceful is a very patriotic Chinese. Such kind of offensive military moves by india offend every patriotic Chinese. You should understand what is going on along the Chinese border. Its a matter of national security. Its very serious issue.

yeah, it is like sending a few dozens PLAs to the US and pissing on whitehouse in public.

you are very naive.

China needs to have a lot of people like me:

1. well educated, professional in their own area
2. have a clear vision on what is going on
3. aggressive

I salute you, bro. In fact, you, also me, are the future of China. I want to see the younger Chinese generation as more patriotic. Only patriotism can make China survive in this era of hostility.

Back
Top Bottom