What's new

Now An Indian's Finger On US's Nuclear Button -Minute Man III

Coming from a guy who somehow feels proud about having some distinct indian's finger on someone elses nuke button-

Are you that much insecure? -

You are absolutely right when you say there is nothing to be proud of that guy, as he is an american (born and brought up), probably with an Indian origin......

But I remember a thread created on an Israli guy (with an indian origin) who got killed in gaza unrest, termed as Indian terrorists.....And there were blames on India for he being a solider......

@nair
Why you gave me Negative.......I never insulted anyone??
Even i ignored derogatory remarks by indian members against Me & my country...??

@nair
Why you gave me Negative.......I never insulted anyone??
Even i ignored derogatory remarks by indian members against Me & my country...??

Ever heard a term called Racial abuse?????? This can be considered to be......Any way that post is of no value...

Indian people jumping in joy about an amreeki of Indian origin holding launching code forn amreeki nuke missiles.
no brother you dint get it

indians are jumping with not beacuse of patriotism but becuase now we see world trusts us with there most important arsenell and tech

ever wondered why ... trust man trust and i guess it has to be won with deu course of time and that to consistensilly and thats owr national identity = indians all over the world are seen as sensible , trust worthy , highli educated and well mannered

it is a sign that we are getting recognations from round the globe and for a counrty which got its independence just 66 years back its not a bad deal or is it

think brother think

Apparently if US president orders him to nuke india into oblivion he as an Amrikan will have no second thoughts-

So praise his indian origin as much as you like- he is amrikan-

There is much greater probability that islamic nations will be nuked by USA rather than India.

He is an American and will fire that rocket at India if ordered t do so.... :p::p::p::p::p::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Wow......What's the hype about people.........Is it even relevant posting here.
He is an American working in USAF..........HE IS NOT AN INDIAN NATIONAL........
Reading the heading, I thought US is thinking US was thinking of deal or something related to nukes/technology with India....I know its improbable but still.......

And it turned out to be this BS. Grow up people.

no brother you dint get it

indians are jumping with not beacuse of patriotism but becuase now we see world trusts us with there most important arsenell and tech

ever wondered why ... trust man trust and i guess it has to be won with deu course of time and that to consistensilly and thats owr national identity = indians all over the world are seen as sensible , trust worthy , highli educated and well mannered

it is a sign that we are getting recognations from round the globe and for a counrty which got its independence just 66 years back its not a bad deal or is it

think brother think

Lol they trust us indians- they trust us with responsibility- we won their trust- we are being accepted- bla bla
Dont get it why indians feel so proud by pleasing the goras- something genetic i guess-
My gora master trust me completely- my indian ness is completed now somehow-
mere atma ko mukti or shanti mil jaye g ab-
Kabi kisi goray ko itna uchaltay dekha hai- i won indian trust yayy- bravo- excelnto-
Tum logon mein koi genetic problem hai- gora race is superior unko khush kernay mein lagay reho-

Btw guru seems like you still have to work very hard to get their appreciation- lagay reho ustaad ko khush kernay-
Hindus not regarded warmly by Americans: Pew poll - The Hindu

Last edited:
You are absolutely right when you say there is nothing to be proud of that guy, as he is an american (born and brought up), probably with an Indian origin......

But I remember a thread created on an Israli guy (with an indian origin) who got killed in gaza unrest, termed as Indian terrorists.....And there were blames on India for he being a solider......

Nair sahib-
The western media is the first to point out- mention the asian by their ancestral nationality- when they are involved in some crime or other related stuff- they conveniently forget that they are their citizens now-
Such behaviour is human nature i guess-
If you want to take credit of anything indian you must take the brunt of it too-

Dude looks more black than brown. Maybe that's why he got the job

Not that it matters in the least, Lt. Raj Bansal is the dude on the right.

dsc00204-edit_slide-98801273c2e270f515f5fb19630a50e301244ed2-s40.jpg

Nair sahib-
The western media is the first to point out- mention the asian by their ancestral nationality- when they are involved in some crime or other related stuff- they conveniently forget that they are their citizens now-
Such behaviour is human nature i guess-
If you want to take credit of anything indian you must take the brunt of it too-

I would rather not take credit for something done by a foreigner.......:)

Do not expect any consistency from these guys. They have a single minded ideology. Oppose India. What ever suit them is good for them. They do not mind incorporating fictitious imaginations to support their argument.

Back
Top Bottom