What's new

Now An Indian's Finger On US's Nuclear Button -Minute Man III

If any of you are around a small town by the name of 'Sidney' in Nebraska you must visit Dudes Steak House and the adjacent Brandin Iron Night club. A large number of silos are located in the vicinity and chances are high you will run into army staff who man the silos. I did, and also got an outside tour of a nuclear missile silo. Great experience!

Apparently if US president orders him to nuke india into oblivion he as an Amrikan will have no second thoughts-

So praise his indian origin as much as you like- he is amrikan-
---
if USA does it .. he will do... its his duty...that why he is there....
but seems USA have other plans in region...:-)

Why do you think of Nuking , death etc f? Are you victim of that suicide syndrome which is spread very fast in your country?

Achchha Achchha socho.

Coming from a guy who somehow feels proud about having some distinct indian's finger on someone elses nuke button-

Are you that much insecure? -

---
if USA does it .. he will do... its his duty...that why he is there....
but seems USA have other plans in region...:-)

Yeah US of A have plans to blame the imminent nuclear attack on an indian if it backfires- :lol:-

Coming from a guy who somehow feels proud about having some distinct indian's finger on someone elses nuke button-

--
its just achiecment of indian ORIGIN american citizen...
its shows indian -NRI or resident Indian ORIGIN american citizen integration and socierty trsut and acceptance in themm...

Yeah US of A have plans to blame the imminent nuclear attack on an indian if it backfires- :lol:-
---
hee sure...
they will send missile ASAP....to india ..:-)
and few will land undetoned in pak..
which pak will study like RAAD and name on afgan warload...:yahoo:

--
its shows indian -NRI or resident Indian ORIGIN american citizen integration and socierty trsut and acceptance in themm...

Yup and that some how that makes you proud-
His integration trust and acceptance came at a price- the price of him not being an indian anymore- not sure why you admire something in him which he is not anymore-

dsc00204-edit_slide-98801273c2e270f515f5fb19630a50e301244ed2.jpg

Capt. Joseph Shannon and Lt. Raj Bansal the two-man crew overseeing 10 nuclear weapons.

wah kya baat hai.jpg

lo ji ek aur Hindu baniye ke haath me aitmi kuwat aa gayee :butcher: ...zaid mamaoo kahan ho :D

Indian people jumping in joy about an amreeki of Indian origin holding launching code forn amreeki nuke missiles.

wtf is it with us Indians and our obsession with "Indian origin" people, so fuckin' what.. first that IDF soldier and now this

if Lt. Raj Bansal gets an order to launch at India, he'd do it in a minute lol :P

--

---
hee sure...
they will send missile ASAP....to india ..:-)
and few will land undetoned in pak..
which pak will study like RAAD and name on afgan warload...:yahoo:

Anything remotely Indian origin nuking Pakistan or anyother country will have adverse effect on india aswell-

And thats my friend is the amrikan plan-
Since many could not retaliate directly at amrika- drag india into it to feel the direct repercussions-

I hope you indians will feel extremely proud aswell if he becomes the other person in history to launch nukes that kill millions of people-

Yup and that some how that makes you proud-
His integration trust and acceptance came at a price- the price of him not being an indian anymore- not sure why you admire something in him which he is not anymore-
---
let see other way round...
Pakistani goes to UK... permanently..
become UK citizen....
UK govt give key role in defence , economy..
is it now shows that UK society accepted Pakistani now Uk citizen as there own....
same can be called for vice a vesra
---
tell me one thing whihc is free.
achievemtns are always come with price...
hardwork. .. strggule of one genration give way to brigth future of next one ...
---
if you are in rome be like roman
that the mantra for live and let live with prosperity...
--
yes you are right excpet his origin (which he cant change ) he is more american than remotly indian...
as i said its integration of INDIANS not individual ...
--
exa..preet bahrar .. attorny... indian origiin american was fiecrly asingt indina diplomat IFS deywani khobragade ..indian
which show they are neutral in their duty of state..

""NUKES""..........IN THE HAND OF MONKEY...........O GOD
--
even you have to worth to be that monekey

DO you know the difference between having an authority of pushing the button and being a nuke Monger.

Where is the question of being insecure? Did I write it any where? or it is a product of your fertile brain which can derive so many thing which is actually not there.

Anything remotely Indian origin nuking Pakistan or anyother country will have adverse effect on india aswell-

And thats my friend is the amrikan plan-
Since many could not retaliate directly at amrika- drag india into it to feel the direct repercussions-

I hope you indians will feel extremely proud aswell if he becomes the other person in history to launch nukes that kill millions of people-
--
let nuke..
even bullt shot not adivisible..
any nuke attack naywhere in world.. will bring all of us down...
exa. recent nuke plant accidnet in japan .. made heay radation in air and sea ..
climate chnage with nuke is last thing to happne..
----
indian feel proud for achivemnts
that it..
if its good then need to apriciated..
we dont call it OUR achvemt ..
it by AMERICAn who happeds to be indian

Apparently if US president orders him to nuke india into oblivion he as an Amrikan will have no second thoughts-

So praise his indian origin as much as you like- he is amrikan-

It is much more likely that US president may order him to nuke Pakistan considering the present situation. :D

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom