What's new

Notify PAF Aircraft Crashes

Army helicopter makes crash landing in Haripur
Updated at: 1044 PST, Wednesday, February 24, 2010

RAWALPINDI: An Army helicopter made a crash landing due to technical fault during a routine flying near Tarbela last night.

According to ISPR, one crewmember embraced Shahadat, while three others got injured. The injured were evacuated to CMH and their condition is stable.

Army helicopter makes crash landing in Haripur - GEO.tv

Express news is reporting crash of army helo on takeoff at tarbela - 4 injured including the pilot but 1 killed.

sad news - May Allah Bless the fallen soldier!:pakistan:

From Nawai Waqt News Paper

Which is MI-77 Helo (acc to above news), Is it COBRA ?

From Nawai Waqt News Paper

Which is MI-77 Helo (acc to above news), Is it COBRA ?

wrongly printed, it seems to be a Mi-17, not 77.

Cobra has just 2 crew members, this one had many. So not a Cobra.

today another went down in haripur !
some analyst say hostile fire , sum say the old tech fault !

New Delhi: An Advanced Light helicopter "Dhruv" of the Indian Air Force on Saturday crash-landed in Rajasthan's Jaisalmer district while rehearsing for the "Vayu Shakti" air power show to be held there on Sunday.
The helicopter was part of the Sarang Helicopter Display Team of the IAF and was rehearsing for tomorrow's air show, when the incident occurred, IAF officials said here.
"Both pilots are safe after they had to make a controlled crash-landing due to loss of power in the chopper," they added.
The IAF has ordered a Court of Inquiry to look into the reasons behind the incident, the officials said.
In 2005, the entire ALH Dhruv fleet had been grounded for several months after a similar incident in Andhra Pradesh and the subsequent probe had found a fault with the tail rotor blades of the choppers.
On whether the display team comprising four ALH Dhruvs will take part in the air show on Sunday, for which the President and the defence minister are also coming, they said, "Sarang's participation is not yet cancelled.

IAF's Dhruv helicopter crash-lands in Jaisalmer | Deccan Chronicle

2 South Korean fighter jets crash; 3 airmen killed

SEOUL: Two South Korean fighter jets crashed into a mountain Tuesday during a routine training mission, killing three airmen on board, the military said.

The F-5 jets hit a mountain in Pyeongchang, about 110 miles (180kilometers) east of Seoul, shortly after they took off from a nearby air base, an air force official said on condition of anonymity citing department policy.

Ohhhhhhhh...
It really very very shocking news.
We need better Engineering and control works about AirCrafts.
:pakistan::pakistan::pakistan:

India navy plane crashes at air show, killing pilots

A three-storey house was destroyed
An Indian naval plane has crashed at an air show in the city of Hyderabad killing both pilots, the navy says.
Footage showed the plane flying in formation before crashing in a densely populated area near the show ground.
A three-storey house was destroyed and other buildings damaged. There is no word yet on any further casualties on the ground.
It is not clear what caused the crash. The Indian Aviation 2010 show opened on Wednesday and will go on until Sunday.
The two-seater Kiran MK-II which crashed was part of a four-plane formation.
"In the final phase, the aircraft appears to have gone out of control. They crashed into a building and the pilots have died," navy chief Admiral Nirmal Verma told reporters.
The other three aircraft landed safely, the navy said.
An inquiry is being ordered to find out what caused the crash, it added.

BBC News - India navy plane crashes at air show, killing pilots

another indian aircraft :confused:

is it possible i can see a list of Aircraft crashes of Indian Air Force/Navy in 2009 and 2010? I am sure it will be very long

Rest in Peace

another indian aircrafts.....................

india needs to ground all of its aircrafts for inspection

I feel sorry for the pilots

R.I.P

another indian aircrafts.....................

india needs to ground all of its aircrafts for inspection

I feel sorry for the pilots

R.I.P

planes that were crashed in recent time were all old and did not have much life left, so IAF just needs to ground their OLD fleet. their new planes r in pretty good condition.

Oh! This news has made me sad. May the soul of the martyr pilot rest in peace but I am bothering that didn't F-7 had an ejection system. Verily, the loss of the precious life of a pilot is a loss to our whole nation.

Back
Top Bottom