What's new

Notify PAF Aircraft Crashes

Pakistan Army’s Mushak trainer crashes, pilot embraces shahadat

ISLAMABAD, Apr 8 (APP): Mushak trainer aircraft of Pakistan Army crashed on Thursday while on its routine flight mission in Nagman Charsada road near Peshawar.

According to ISPR, the pilot of the single seat aircraft, Captain Rashid embraced Shahadat following the crash. Body of the Shaheed pilot is being taken to Gilgit for burial with all military honors, in his home town. An enquiry into the incident has been ordered.

RIP...warrior of the sky !
we are proud of you !
a captain always goes down with the ship ...
just like this young lad did !

c5e391bf5a332565c23235df39bd09ab.jpg

They should coduct full investigation to determine cause of the accident.

RIP to the fallen son of the soil; God bless him and his family

Army training aircraft crashes

PESHAWAR: An army training aircraft crashed on the outskirts of Peshawar on Thursday killing the pilot. According to the police, Pakistan Army’s Mushak trainer aircraft, while on its routine flight mission crashed in open fields in Naguman area in district Charsadda, near Peshawar. The wreckage of the aircraft has been found and the body of the pilot identified as Captain Rashid has been shifted to Combined Military Hospital Peshawar, from where the body will be taken to his hometown, Gilgit for a military burial. Police said the aircraft “may have crashed because of a technical fault, however, the officials are still investigating the reason of the crash”. According to police sources, the relief teams and ambulances soon arrived on the spot. No other fatalities occurred in the crash. staff report

Daily Times - Leading News Resource of Pakistan

why no ejection seats in these aircraft?

Inalilahe wa ina illehey ragaoon........Rest the Shaheeds soul rest in peace and have the best place in heaven........and patience to family and friends.Ameen

why no ejection seats in these aircraft?

I was myself thinking that they should place ejection seats in these aircraft, we have lost many good pilots due to MF-17 Mushak accidents, the Martin Baker Zero-Zero ejection seats will work in them.

I was myself thinking that they should place ejection seats in these aircraft, we have lost many good pilots due to MF-17 Mushak accidents, the Martin Baker Zero-Zero ejection seats will work in them.

High cost E seats are never put into low tech aircraft like Cessna, or Mushak. These are piston engine powered aircraft, and all such categories of planes are designed to glide safely to some distance and may make a perfect landing with power off, if suitably handled by pilot.
I remember about 4-5 years back, i read in a newspaper that Mushak planes are commercially offered by Aeronautical complex at a price of Rs 6 Million. I think a single MB seat must cost close to 1 M $ (8 crore rs). the cockpit of Mushak is small, and 2 seats cannot be accommodated side by side. besides it will considerably increase the weight of aircraft which a 200 horsepower engine cannot lift.

Back
Top Bottom