What's new

Notify PAF Aircraft Crashes

How much could be the velocity of both planes while ~ landing. I think the injuries couldn't have been due to high velocity trauma but other reasons like fire etc.

RIP

In last 7 crashes, 5 Squadron leaders have been dead. 1 in JF-17, 1 In Turkey T-37 crash, 3 in this incident. It's a worrisome fact and may Allah bless all souls.

How much could be the velocity of both planes while ~ landing. I think the injuries couldn't have been due to high velocity trauma but other reasons like fire etc.

RIP

It wasn't quite landing, as in near to the ground, from what I have read.

And the debris did look really messed up, fire might have erupted by the looks of the debris.

Heart breaking incident. Loss of three Squadron Leaders is massive. Rest in Peace our heroes.

initial unofficial reports say that it was totally pilot error.eye witnesses say that it seemed that the pilots were making fun in the air and then suddenly their wings collided.the COs at risalpur will be having tough time ahead.

initial unofficial reports say that it was totally pilot error.eye witnesses say that it seemed that the pilots were making fun in the air and then suddenly their wings collided.the COs at risalpur will be having tough time ahead.

Unsubstantiated at this point.

Unsubstantiated at this point.

The eye-witness reports are confusing a bit.

Although these kind of incidents have happened in the past (You'd be surprised to hear if you haven't already), I doubt this would have been the case. Considering that there were three Sqd Ldrs and 2 of them were acting as instructors.

even some civilians even say that we were thinking that this is how pilots burn costly fuel .there was gross violations of SOP

Very sorry to hear about 4 pilots loosing their lives, my condolences to PAF and their families. RIP

even some civilians even say that we were thinking that this is how pilots burn costly fuel .there was gross violations of SOP
Funny how the civilians knew whether the pilots were practicing maneuvers or burning fuel.They must be trained in aviation maneuvers and would be sitting quite to observe the complete maneuver to deem it a waste of fuel.Take your bullcrap somewhere else and respect the one's who were martyred.

May their souls rest in peace.

PAF seriously needs to make it's students and instructors adhere to guidelines.

This brings back to my memory, that instructor, Viper, from Top Gun film, in which he tells Maverick that he should not have gone below the deck, (10,000 ft minimum engagement altitude)

Flying an aircraft like Mushak might be fun, but it is way under powered for any of your jingo-istic stuff. I hope investigations reveal what went wrong, and that in future this sad loss of life can be spared.

RIP.

PAF seriously needs to make it's students and instructors adhere to guidelines.

This brings back to my memory, that instructor, Viper, from Top Gun film, in which he tells Maverick that he should not have gone below the deck, (10,000 ft minimum engagement altitude)

Flying an aircraft like Mushak might be fun, but it is way under powered for any of your jingo-istic stuff. I hope investigations reveal what went wrong, and that in future this sad loss of life can be spared.

RIP.

Why are you expecting such a thing from PAF?

Back
Top Bottom