What's new

Notify PAF Aircraft Crashes

Our wishes are with the families of those who lost their lives
Its sad incident and show clear negligence, such a big sky and they crash each other
We should take extra care in the future cuz we already in crisis and must look after our national assets and make sure these not abused

Our wishes are with the families of those who lost their lives
Its sad incident and show clear negligence, such a big sky and they crash each other
We should take extra care in the future cuz we already in crisis and must look after our national assets and make sure these not abused
Its no way negligence. You can call it bad luck and slight miscalculation. The place where is crashed is near the start/edge of Nowshera...which comes directly in the path of runway. Wing-Wing close formations are naturally risky with no chances of error, add the landing case as well and you will get your answer.

The last mid-air collision of PAF aircraft happened in 2002, when two F-7PG collided during Hi-G maneuvering..luckily both ejected.

These junks planes like F-7PG or A5s must retire immediately and burn them.

I will decide on Super Mushak depend on their performances and crash history.

Date Posted: 17-May-2012

Pakistan suffers second crash in a week

James Hardy - Asia-Pacific Editor - London

Two Pakistan Air Force (PAF) Super Mushshak MFI-17 basic trainer aircraft crashed on 17 May, killing two trainee pilots and two instructors.

Police said the two aircraft collided in midair before crashing in the Rashkai area, 160 km northwest of Islamabad. It was the sixth PAF crash in seven months and the second in a week: a Dassault Mirage 5 crashed in the southern coastal town of Sonmiani on 11 May shortly after taking off from Masroor Air Force Base in Karachi for a routine training flight. The pilot ejected safely and was not hurt.

The 17 May crash likely involved personnel from one of the two Primary Flying Training Squadrons based at Risalpur air base, which is home to the Pakistan Air Force Academy. PAF pilots begin training on the two-seat Mushshak or Super Mushshak, which is a licence-built version of the Saab MFI-17 Supporter.

sounds like a 'CD goof up'.!!!

Funny how the civilians knew whether the pilots were practicing maneuvers or burning fuel.They must be trained in aviation maneuvers and would be sitting quite to observe the complete maneuver to deem it a waste of fuel.Take your bullcrap somewhere else and respect the one's who were martyred.

May their souls rest in peace.

loss of 4 pilots n 2 air crafts is not a small thing n atleast in this case PAF cant blame "tech fault".
this incident is an eye opener for the rest of the pilots.if i jump from roof n die ofcourse people will blame me for this

These junks planes like F-7PG or A5s must retire immediately and burn them.

I will decide on Super Mushak depend on their performances and crash history.

Stop with the arrogance. A-5s are retired years ago. As for F-7PG, they still are in a good condition, F-7P are not.
If PAF retires with Super Mushak, what do you expect PAF to adopt? L-15 or PC-9?

My salute to the fallen pilots, and my condolences to their families.

Stop with the arrogance. A-5s are retired years ago. As for F-7PG, they still are in a good condition, F-7P are not.
If PAF retires with Super Mushak, what do you expect PAF to adopt? L-15 or PC-9?

But don't we have only 8 F-7PG that were made in 2000s and 170+ old F-7P built in the 80s? What good can this non-BVR capable fighter jet offer?
I think we should retire all the F-7 as they are useless. If we are worried about trainers then maybe the PGs can be used as one...

But don't we have only 8 F-7PG that were made in 2000s and 170+ old F-7P built in the 80s? What good can this non-BVR capable fighter jet offer?
I think we should retire all the F-7 as they are useless. If we are worried about trainers then maybe the PGs can be used as one...

JF-17 will phase them out, but gradually.

You just don't decide one day, okay retire them all, and them store them!

Why are you expecting such a thing from PAF?

PAF and PAA investigations always conclude.

It's another thing if they don't come in public.

is there is any plan of making or buying world class trainers aircrafts for paf
like KAI Kt-1

Star child

Squadron Leader Muazzam Ali Khawar was among the four Pakistan Air Force pilots who died in a fatal mid-air collision of two aircraft near the Rashkai area on Thursday. It was the sixth Pakistan Air Force crash in seven months and the second in a week, according to reports.

“You are star child,” I told him, referring to the textbook lesson Mr Noonari had taught in class that day.

Read more here:

Star child | DAWN.COM

is there is any plan of making or buying world class trainers aircrafts for paf
like KAI Kt-1

there is not much wrong with the training aircrafts at PAF academy.their safety record is quite satisfactory.T37 r old but still safer than F-7 n mirage.super mushshak n K8P are gud aircrafts for primary and basic flying respectively.

Back
Top Bottom