What's new

Notify PAF Aircraft Crashes

inalillahi.jpg

Old Mirages are nightmare for PAF because the spares are being squired from alternate sources and their condition is always suspicious..

Obviously it crashed due to technical fault. That is what PAF have said in there statement.

Do you seriously believe that rag tag idiots of BLA can shoot down a fighter aircraft with AAA? :disagree:

No- i made that comment when i was not sure-

BALOCHISTAN: A pilot of the Pakistan Air Force (PAF) was killed when a training aircraft crashed near the mountainous area in Uthal area of Lasbela district on Wednesday.
According to official sources, the training aircraft Mirage developed a technical fault during the flight which resulted in the crash near Uthal area. The deceased pilot’s body was shifted to Karachi.
The plane took off from Masrur Airbase Karachi, and fire erupted in the aircraft when it developed a technical fault near the mountainous range of Uthal.
The officials of PAF, Pakistan Coastguard, Levies and Police personnel reached the spot after the incident.
“Initial investigation suggests that the crash took place due to a technical fault. Investigations have started into the incident,” sources in the PAF told the local media.
The Pakistan air force maintains a large fleet of the French-built Dassault Mirage III and Mirage V fighter aircrafts.

My sources tell me the pilot was of an Air Commodore rank.

Nah, Air Commodore is a big rank, definitely would have been up in the air had that been the case.

313871_301502023209544_165048173521597_1325927_1085024939_n.jpg

Unbelievable..3 out of 4 martyrs..3rd one martyred today in a mirage crash, may allah rest their souls in peace..left most asim paracha (martyred today), behind faisal bashir (martyred on F-7) right most muntajib (martyred pilot of airblue)

GOD BLESS THEM ALL, THEIR FAMILIES AND FRIENDS

HUGE LOSS FOR THE PAKISTANI NATION

313871_301502023209544_165048173521597_1325927_1085024939_n.jpg

Unbelievable..3 out of 4 martyrs..3rd one martyred today in a mirage crash, may allah rest their souls in peace..left most asim paracha (martyred today), behind faisal bashir (martyred on F-7) right most muntajib (martyred pilot of airblue)

who is the forth one?

WC Asim Piracha has had a ejection before this as well, also from a Mirage. He suffered some injuries I think and was deputed to PAF academy cadets wing.

No. 8 Squadron is for Maritime roles i think, at PAF base Masroor. They carry Exocet missiles as well I think.

Nah, Air Commodore is a big rank, definitely would have been up in the air had that been the case.

A Mirage-V fighter jet of the Pakistan Air Force has crashed during a routine operational training mission near the mountainous area in Uthal area of Lasbela district in the southwestern Balochistan province.

Fighter pilot, Air Commodore Mohammad Asim Paracha was not able to survive the crash and embraced Shahadat.

Air Commodore Mohammad Asim Paracha
took off in his Mirage fighter jet from Masrur Airbase Karachi, and according to the Initial investigation reports, his aircraft crashed after fire erupted in Mirage-V fighter jet.

Some airframes of the Mirage-V fighter jets are over 40 years old which need immediate replacement.

Pakistan Air Force is already inducting JF-17 Thunder fighter jets to replace their old fleet of F-7Ps, A-5s and French Mirage-III/Vs.

A Mirage-V fighter jet of the Pakistan Air Force has crashed during a routine operational training mission near the mountainous area in Uthal area of Lasbela district in the southwestern Balochistan province.

Fighter pilot, Air Commodore Mohammad Asim Paracha was not able to survive the crash and embraced Shahadat.

Air Commodore Mohammad Asim Paracha
took off in his Mirage fighter jet from Masrur Airbase Karachi, and according to the Initial investigation reports, his aircraft crashed after fire erupted in Mirage-V fighter jet.

Some airframes of the Mirage-V fighter jets are over 40 years old which need immediate replacement.

Pakistan Air Force is already inducting JF-17 Thunder fighter jets to replace their old fleet of F-7Ps, A-5s and French Mirage-III/Vs.

Whoa, an Air Commodore embraced shahadat. Does not seem to be on the news much.

Whenever a Brigadier of the Army gets martyred, the media is on a field day.

May Allah bless his soul.

I hope the money in the swiss banks would have purposely used for some good reasons so this wouldn't have been the case today .

Too old planes to bet your ride on.... To much of crashes against the PAF liking and reputation

Are you guys sure we are talking about Asim Paracha he should be a wing Commander not Air Commodore. The Shaheed God Bless his Soul was from 98th GDP which should put him in his mid 30's and you cant be an Air Commodore at that age in PAF for certain now a days.
The talk of Mirages getting old or F-7s being old has got nothing to do with the crash. when the engine reaches a certain number of hours it goes for overall. Kamra does a fantastic job when the fighter is given to them I have seen it they take apart each and every part and put it on the floor change what ever is required and them gradually and systematically put everything back which gives the fighter a new life. We have realize that we are dealing with machines and Murphy's law comes into play
if something has to go wrong it will go wrong sooner or later.
Question will be did he try to punch out and if he did was there a misfire.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom