What's new

Notify PAF Aircraft Crashes

... You can imagine night time, with the border line between sea and sky not clear at horizon.

Same is the case in bad weather as well....

Point is, the pilot becomes unsure of his aircraft position relative to ground.....

Pilots are therefore trained to trust their instruments at all costs in such conditions. But then, you pay the price if you don't.

I still remember, that JF17 over Arabian Sea, was flying normally, but once it crashed, the altitude loss rate was horrendous enough..... thousands of feet in a few seconds, almost went nose down....

No may day call, nothing.
more chances of this happening at sea...same happened to French rafale few years back.

In today's crash, the pilot was able to walk up to the Rescue Helicopter with his belongings.

1600174082867.png

We used to make fun of India when their planes crashed (mostly in last year), maybe this (arrogant) thing is disliked by Allah, we should seek forgiveness from Allah. 😔
We must seek forgiveness from Allah,but when Indian Fighter jet Crashes then we feel lovely.....:lol:

Seems PAF also started training for ejection. (Ouch, that must hurt...I can only imagine the trolling we used to do to IAF). [Stated on a lighter note]
But, glad pilot is safe. Proves PAF is just like any other airforce and vulnerable to accidents. No Air force who flies as much as PAF and in the manner PAF flies can be safe from accidents. Excellency comes at a great cost. But sometimes, you are forced by your situation to be at such a risky position.

arynews.tv website citing the PAF source claims it's F7PG..although all yours comments regarding similarity are valid. When would they ever start providing some accurate news 😖
The link you have posted says no such thing.

Although, It quotes an earlier crash of a FT-7PG based out of Peshawar back in 2018. Please re-read.

The pilot is safe - the aircraft is a $18 million loss.

But

We aren’t going to have to now prepare to ask for a new jet through embassy contacts
Ask for a quote, think of congressional approval or any other foreign parliamentary approval.

We have all the parts available, all the technology available today to build a replacement within 6 months.

That is what indigenous stuff gets you.

Hopefully that free Tie from Martin Baker is working it's way to that pilot right now .. good to see the pilot up and about on his own. Looks like a good clean ejection from the ejection seat.

Dawn news moderation tool is helpless against usual Indian Indian trolling
As expected. The internet hindus swarm on such news and spam the comments section.
Sometimes no Pakistani post is selected. I stopped trying to get my commenting years ago since only once my comment was posted about 6 or 7 years ago.
I am not suggesting dawn is more pro India or censors any post that is pro Pak military but their moderation tool or criteria is dysfunctional.

Check out the snide comments selected by dawn.com

Nothing new or unexpected.

Alhamdolillah pilot is safe and will guard our skies once again.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom