What's new

Notify PAF Aircraft Crashes

Pakistan fought bravely and wisely on 27 Feb, but lost in media (f16, 300 terrorist). We should be so much clear that there should be no question and no doubt by neutral observer.

PAKISTAN won in everyway in February 2019

It was total humilation of India

Indian fantasy has just made them look like numbskulls

Pilot walked away - literally to the rescue copter without any aid.
No loss of life on Ground

I mean this sh!t happens around the World all the time.

Earlier this year a USAF F-16 crashed into a f#*kin' warehouse. I don't see anyone calling the Viper 'junk', so I couldn't care less 'bout what comes out from the East.

Its sad that one of our Squadrons in now a plane short, but there is a valuable lesson to be learnt from the Crash which the PAF will look into.

Pilot walked away - literally to the rescue copter without any aid.
No loss of life on Ground

I mean this sh!t happens around the World all the time.

Earlier this year a USAF F-16 crashed into a f#*kin' warehouse. I don't see anyone calling the Viper 'junk', so I couldn't care less 'bout what comes out from the East.

Its sad that one of our Squadrons in now a plane short, but there is a valuable lesson to be learnt from the Crash which the PAF will look into.

Exactly, our track record still remains the best and as @Bilal Khan (Quwa) said we can replace this in-house rather than requesting US and Co. And we learn from this and improve. Same can’t be said of the shit bags to our East who shot down their own air craft.

Lest not forget in 10 years it’s only the 3 plane

The aircraft that crashed appeared in a video recently.

View attachment 670082
17-241 with Aselpod in one of the previous flights .....
17-241 with Aselpod.jpg

Unfortunately, we are terrible, when it comes to PR.
Well - to be fair the USAF instagram account has been mislabeling aircraft for the longest time.

But we do face a total of 1.3 billion of which the genocidal hatred percentage is in double digits and then those with general hatred follow - add to that 30% on the internet so even if its just 200 million then its 200 million who start their morning wanting to harm us in any way possible even if it is excreting on twitter.

We cannot match that online voice or army without funding and an extremely well thought out strategy; which many who do also fail at.

... You can imagine night time, with the border line between sea and sky not clear at horizon.

Same is the case in bad weather as well....

Point is, the pilot becomes unsure of his aircraft position relative to ground.....

Pilots are therefore trained to trust their instruments at all costs in such conditions. But then, you pay the price if you don't.

I still remember, that JF17 over Arabian Sea, was flying normally, but once it crashed, the altitude loss rate was horrendous enough..... thousands of feet in a few seconds, almost went nose down....

No may day call, nothing.
They said JFK Jr plane crashed due to disorientation he was unable to judge things in dark and plunged into sea I also remember in 80s we lost F16 at sargodha same case

Well - to be fair the USAF instagram account has been mislabeling aircraft for the longest time.

But we do face a total of 1.3 billion of which the genocidal hatred percentage is in double digits and then those with general hatred follow - add to that 30% on the internet so even if its just 200 million then its 200 million who start their morning wanting to harm us in any way possible even if it is excreting on twitter.

We cannot match that online voice or army without funding and an extremely well thought out strategy; which many who do also fail at.
If we want to buy into the concept of '5th-gen war' or 'hybrid war,' then Pakistan should be investing in actual hybrid warriors for the task. You need economists, policy experts, digital marketers, content marketers, and video/creative designers, not conventionally trained officers.

If we want to buy into the concept of '5th-gen war' or 'hybrid war,' then Pakistan should be investing in actual hybrid warriors for the task. You need economists, policy experts, digital marketers, content marketers, and video/creative designers, not conventionally trained officers.
Made me chuckle bhai

thank you for saving our pilot's life #Thank you Martin Baker 🥰
View attachment 670261
View attachment 670262
This is news news to me as I imagined/hoped that the second JF-17 crash during the night exercises over the sea might have had an ejection too and that the pilot survived but looks like it's not the case. Glad to see this young officer did eject safely.

All man-made things that are put in the air or on the water, will someday go down because that is a natural thing to happen, no one can stop it. Failures happen and nature works. Thank GOD pilot is safe and no loss of life or property on the ground.

Back
Top Bottom