What's new

Notify PAF Aircraft Crashes

Thanks for sharing Hodor.

Can you be more specific please? Do you mean:
the same type of aircraft (an F-7PG), or
the exact same aircraft (number 830)?

The Sqn Ldr wears a 20sq patch on his flight suit btw.
Some scary moments... but he got out okay and the a/c crashed into farmland.
The exact same aircraft #830(i have the cockpit pictures as well) and yes its from 20 sqn of course...he got out okay but will remain grounded for about 6 months and maybe will be transferred to some other a/c as he recently got posted on PG..

The exact same aircraft #830(i have the cockpit pictures as well) and yes its from 20 sqn of course...he got out okay but will remain grounded for about 6 months and maybe will be transferred to some other a/c as he recently got posted on PG..
So BTW what was the reason of crash? and when was 830 inducted?

Engine Fault...dont know when inducted i dont have records of a/c induction dates(that was seriously a childish question) :hitwall:
Can you post the cockpit pictures? Never seen a PG's cockpit.

Or he might carry on the same type but after some time. My dad ejected from the F-16 in 1987 but he was back flying it 4 days later. However some admin stuff happened and then he got posted to FIS right away. 2 years later he came back to fly F-16s.

Or he might carry on the same type but after some time. My dad ejected from the F-16 in 1987 but he was back flying it 4 days later. However some admin stuff happened and then he got posted to FIS right away. 2 years later he came back to fly F-16s.
At that time i guess we had less F-16 pilots too so losing any would be great loss ?

The one that got friendly missile hit?
F/L Shahid Sikandar?

Replying to ur post PAF has changed a lot now...the pilot who crashed SL Saad had around 300 something hours on PG i think but he was serving as Instructor at risalpur and had just came back on PG and his 8th mission caused him to eject.Now he has enough hours to stay on PG but PAF is not short of PG pilots and it recently transferred some PG pilots to another a/c so same might happen to the subject pilot..

The one that got friendly missile hit?
F/L Shahid Sikandar?

Replying to ur post PAF has changed a lot now...the pilot who crashed SL Saad had around 300 something hours on PG i think but he was serving as Instructor at risalpur and had just came back on PG and his 8th mission caused him to eject.Now he has enough hours to stay on PG but PAF is not short of PG pilots and it recently transferred some PG pilots to another a/c so same might happen to the subject pilot..

Wing Commander eventually. F/L at that time.
Cheers !!!

Villagers attending a PAF Pilot who's jet an F-7PG crashed near Mianwali.
Villagers appreciated the Pilot's effort to save life and property on ground and taking evasive maneuvers to crash his doomed jet on open uninhabited ground.

18698434_1221813394597509_8294678231077007641_n.jpg

Pak Army drone crashes in Bahawalnagar

Pakistan Army’s drone crashed in Bahawalnagar today due to technical glitches but no life loss has been traced yet.

According to sources, the drone fell in the fields of Muhammadpur area of Bahawalnagar when drone was on monitoring

Large number of people reached the area to participate in the rescue activity.

A team of Pakistan Army arrived at the scene and removed the debris. Moreover, investigation into the matter has been launched.

http://nation.com.pk/national/07-Jun-2017/pak-army-drone-crashes-in-bahawalnagar

[[[ Please delete if a drone crash does not qualify here ]]]

What type of drone was that? Pls share it's type and specs.

Back
Top Bottom