What's new

Notify PAF Aircraft Crashes

Sure...

Thx bro and why we generally have engine problem beside the bird strike
Excessive use or the fuel we are using not up to the standards or excessive
Throttling
I'll give u a simple answer for that:
Like all machines get issues in them,same happens to the aircrafts...
P.s I myself captured the photo that i posted above in sept last year and back then it looked great in condition a lot better than F-7Ps there...so as earlier a guy here said SH*IT HAPPENS...

F7s and Mirages are flying coffins in PAF ranks. They are bound to crash every second month. We really need to replace them with JF17s on emergency basis. Its really surprising and scary to know that they we are still flying them in 2017.

F7s and Mirages are flying coffins in PAF ranks. They are bound to crash every second month. We really need to replace them with JF17s on emergency basis. Its really surprising and scary to know that they we are still flying them in 2017.

Tell us something we do not know :D
;)

With due respect

Even paf is aware of it and bottom line a third world country can only afford what it can and keep flying with its ingenuity

Last edited:
Bro love pak airforce also its very much obvious that ACM is way ahaed of my & your concerned thoughts and please prey for your love one and love of your country generals or no generals
WW2 generals were not the on,y one who fought it's your fellow countrymen also
Any way we all have to think about Pakistan one way or the other
Thx

hi,
dear, i love Pak Airforce too my profile name i just like that...
I wanted to be combat Pilot bt my bad coudn't get a chance :(.

Anyway, on topic.
dear our General should think first for Pakistan... they are just giving false hopes to their nations.
but result so far 0.
yes pak army and navy doing great job.
how about PAF. jst crying for fundings. running after junks f-soola.
why not asking china assistance for new fighters. until when they will stick with sh*t?
or they are waiting for byte frm Uncle Sam? i am sure the answer is Big YES!
This Pakistani nation, Government and some of our General will never learn.

Allah bless Pakistan and showing his blessing's on our Pakistani's and Muslim all over the World.

Ramadan Mubarak to all my sister's and brother's.

Not only JF-17 but also time to re consider J-10 specially the latest version J-10 C. J-10 C can be the real replacement for Mirages

Hi,

Unless you don't introduce yourself---who you are---people are going to assume that you are --------?
Hi yourself,
U should have read all previous messages before commenting..anyways i didnt ask him to make assumptions about me..he himself is making guesses..
PEACE!

U dont even have the slightest idea of who i am :)
I know you very well bro. UM
Hi,

Unless you don't introduce yourself---who you are---people are going to assume that you are --------?
Actually we both know each other from fb but he thinks i dont know who he is in pdf names
Hi yourself,
U should have read all previous messages before commenting..anyways i didnt ask him to make assumptions about me..he himself is making guesses..
PEACE!
Itna rude behaviour sir MK ke satho_Oo_O

Back
Top Bottom