What's new

Notify PAF Aircraft Crashes

Sir, these are all rumours. There has been no luck in locating the wreckage or the pilot.

Pilot Ejects Safely Before Pakistan Air Force JF-17 Thunder Crash

A PAKISTAN Air Force JF-17 Thunder is reported to have crashed … AFD

Pakistan Air Force JF-17 Thunder
September 27th, 2016
This JF-17 is reported to have crashed into the Arabian Sea while taking part in Exercise High Mark .

Pakistan Air Force JF-17 Thunder
September 27th, 2016
This JF-17 is reported to have crashed into the Arabian Sea while taking part in Exercise High Mark .

Whats new in this information.?

Pilot has been rescued as per media.

The pilot ejection which media is prorating has not any source of information which can confirms that pilot has ejected safely.
There is not any single information which has delivered from the forces official regarding any finding of jet along with the pilot into the Arabian sea.

Rescue mission still on progress.

The incident of JF-17 Thunder crashes was happened on 27th September 2016 at around 9:05 PM into Arabian sea.
The location of the incident as per Armed forces are at near Ormara.

Till the date of this incident happened the rescue mission is started according to the latest information not a single finding and clue has been provided to the family of Pilot.

We all wish and pray that Rescue mission can find out the Jet and Pilot alive and happiness comes again on the faces of there family and loved one's.

The pilot ejection which media is prorating has not any source of information which can confirms that pilot has ejected safely.
There is not any single information which has delivered from the forces official regarding any finding of jet along with the pilot into the Arabian sea.

Lets see. For now we have these media reports and we have to believe them until we find something else.

can any one clarify over JFT Pilot aliveness or death - Still no way we are near to end the curiosity. Is this still a real or hide and seek planned!!!!!
can any one clarify over JFT Pilot aliveness or death - Still no way we are near to end the curiosity. Is this still a real or hide and seek planned!!!!!

No further update. Pilot and Jet is still missing and rescue operation haven't been successful on finding any thing from the sea.
Pray for Pilot to return alive to his family.

Everyone is right to be upset but its just one of those things

These things happen and will happen again

Just pray that when it does happen we learn and hope the pilot is safe

Lets see. For now we have these media reports and we have to believe them until we find something else.

its good to believe on these media reports and being as Muslims our faith is very strong and hopeful for any miracle with God wills.
The Good news is that the media has reported that the pilot ejected safely.
The Bad news is that the same media is unable to provide any evidence or any source for the pilot survival.

Still Hopefull. :)

its good to believe on these media reports and being as Muslims our faith is very strong and hopeful for any miracle with God wills.
The Good news is that the media has reported that the pilot ejected safely.
The Bad news is that the same media is unable to provide any evidence or any source for the pilot survival.

Still Hopefull. :)

The good news is that we don't have any other reason to doubt media report.

I think it was in 2003, july or august, F7 p variant carshed near attock. Inquiry was ordered. I was with an airforce establishment then. The report was quite comprehensive but i never got a followup review on recommendations till i left in 2005. These reports are never revealed in public domain.

There is a higher probability that the pilot survived and the SAR operation is only taking time to find him. Please don't loose hope and pray to almighty for his good health.

Good Day!

how much can a pilot survive in open sea? i guess the beacon also has a battery life, with tides and their history SAR can make a guess in which direction he might have drifted (if he haven't fought to move against the current), the area where he crashed, is that area prone to any sharks or other harmful creatures?

how much can a pilot survive in open sea? i guess the beacon also has a battery life, with tides and their history SAR can make a guess in which direction he might have drifted (if he haven't fought to move against the current), the area where he crashed, is that area prone to any sharks or other harmful creatures?

Back
Top Bottom