What's new

Notify PAF Aircraft Crashes

eh, so did they rescue him (pilot in the pic with his little daughter) or did a crash never take place ?

I think this matter will not sea the light of day or officially acknowledged. Thats how it will be.
Peace to the soul of the flyer.

Why is that ? When America acknowledges its F-22 crashes and the problems it faces, heck the news about certain pilots refusing to pilot F-22 made it to news. Talk about the accountability of the most classified plane on earth. Is JF-17 somehow surpasses F-22 ?

Why is that ? When America acknowledges its F-22 crashes and the problems it faces, heck the news about certain pilots refusing to pilot F-22 made it to news. Talk about the accountability of the most classified plane on earth. Is JF-17 somehow surpasses F-22 ?

Comparing Pakistan to the US is a falsehood I don't subscribe to. Why? Call Sohail, someone made him ACM, and ask him why he choses to keep matters quiet at the time of strict tension with the neighbor.

can any one clarify over JFT Pilot aliveness or death - Still no way we are near to end the curiosity. Is this still a real or hide and seek planned!!!!!

Comparing Pakistan to the US is a falsehood I don't subscribe to. Why? Call Sohail, someone made him ACM, and ask him why he choses to keep matters quiet at the time of strict tension with the neighbor.
We'll hear about it in the next issue of Air Forces monthly - they do report attrition to them all the time.

Rumor going is It was 15-209 which went down.

No need tpost Indian sites , crashed or not , final statement is biased "design" issues ;)

Especially by folks who has not participate in any design and are making statements , not that I know if there is design issue or not but never believe anything coming out of South Asians (indo pak, bangla etc.)

Journalism at the lowest level

ISLAMABAD: A commission has been formed to investigate why a Pakistani JF-17 Thunder jet crashed into the Arabian Sea earlier this week, Geo News has learnt.

According to sources, the incident took place after pilot took off on a routine exercise flight from the Masroor Airbase in Karachi on Tuesday, September 27.

The pilot, however, stayed unhurt after he skillfully managed to eject before the aircraft crashed into water.

Sources say the commission will investigate the reasons behind the crash of the aircraft and will submit its findings which will become part of the Pakistan Air Force records.

The JF-17 aircraft series is Pakistan's own jet built jointly in collaboration with China.

https://www.geo.tv/latest/116515-Authorities-investigating-JF-17-crash-into-Arabia-Sea

Don't know if it is true or not but if it is than i am happy that at least pilot is safe.

Happened at night over Arabian sea. Either flameout or kite(the bird) into intake.
umm gd thing no casualties but wasnt covered due to all war mongering hype

It's been discussed in the dedicated thread from day one but obviously how can some Indians feel comfy without starting a new thread for every Pakistani incident.
hey buddy its not crime to miss an topic and i didnt started i just reacted cause i didnt knew it happened no need to get upset

Back
Top Bottom