What's new

Notify PAF Aircraft Crashes

if it is fake, why no press release from ISPR or PAF saying it is fake that there is no crash of the JF17 (it is all over social media)

Has anyone contacted SL Riwan and told him that such news is found?
Thats is i am thinking:devil: if there is a silence from ISPR or PAFso i believe than no such incident had happen:undecided::what:

Last edited by a moderator:
Very weird. No confirmation.
The aircraft can go hypersonic 1.2+ very sustainably, without AD compromise. Its been tested for 1.8M
New planes get problems. Rus had problems at low-levels with Mig25-27 which is a very capable hypersonic jet.

The aircraft can go hypersonic 1.2+ very sustainably, without AD compromise. Its been tested for 1.8M
New planes get problems. Rus had problems at low-levels with Mig25-27 which is a very capable hypersonic jet.
@Oscar look at this guy he is trolling, please delete his poost

Supersonic not hypersonic

any updates on the situation? hope pilot is recovered and is safe and sound

Rumor originated because the ongoing PAF exercise included a scenario about pilot being lost at sea to test PAF and PN SAR readiness. The posts on this forum were part of the scenario. I must say PAF has become really sophisticated

Rumor originated because the ongoing PAF exercise included a scenario about pilot being lost at sea to test PAF and PN SAR readiness. The posts on this forum were part of the scenario. I must say PAF has become really sophisticated
Interesting...

wtf? are you serious?

Propaganda.

A jet has gone down but not what we suspect.

Back
Top Bottom