What's new

Notify PAF Aircraft Crashes

Why it has become a mystery on this forum only, if there had a search operation still going on, then it would have become a prime story on our media. I don't think pilot is still missing, why would Air Force not made any comment on that .

Why it has become a mystery on this forum only, if there had a search operation still going on, then it would have become a prime story on our media. I don't think pilot is still missing, why would Air Force not made any comment on that .

There is a fair amount of skeptics here. There is a fair amount of well connected and serving uniform here as well. Hence the mystery.

There is a fair amount of skeptics here. There is a fair amount of well connected and serving uniform here as well. Hence the mystery.
So are you willing to let the cat out of the bag or are you going to play the "No comment " game.
Regards
A

There is a higher probability that the pilot survived and the SAR operation is only taking time to find him. Please don't loose hope and pray to almighty for his good health.

Good Day!
If they have not located the pilot in 3 days on sea with a beacon and possible raft , then I am afraid we need to start to accept the inevitable that the pilot may have been lost. If the pilot had been rescued then the PAF would have announced it.
A
Araz as I have told you many times, I have no information, only opinion.
Bilal Khan 777As I have reiterated many a times it is your opinions which we want to listen to but in some details not the succinct and abbreviated style which leaves us a bit unsure .:lol:
A

In both cases lost or found some statement should have come out of PAF.
The family of pilot must have spoken something . If Indian media had claimed of pilot eject, I think he must have been rescued , but Paf is just hiding info about the cause of crash and that is normal situation.

Hi Salman it's 100℅ confirmed news that pilot is missing from the day the plane crashed.

It's not a hide and seek game where the official authorities are playing game with the family of Pilot.
This is very serious matter for all of us because it is true.

If they have not located the pilot in 3 days on sea with a beacon and possible raft , then I am afraid we need to start to accept the inevitable that the pilot may have been lost. If the pilot had been rescued then the PAF would have announced it.
A

Bilal Khan 777As I have reiterated many a times it is your opinions which we want to listen to but in some details not the succinct and abbreviated style which leaves us a bit unsure .:lol:
A

The main question which comes first in mind is that.
It's not about that pilot haven't been rescued it's about the rescue mission which are totally failed of finding any thing from this crash.
They are unable to find and part of the craft or anything which belongs to Pilot.

How we can admit anything without watching

We still are very hopeful

Since we are talking about Disorientation of Pilots. Check the G-counter at upper left and altitude meter at right.

Obtained by Aviation Week, the declassified footage below shows the importance of Ground Collision Avoidance Technology (GCAT).

It was filmed from the HUD (Head-Up Display) of a U.S. Air Force Arizona ANG F-16 whose student pilot was rendered unconscious by high-G BFM (Basic Fighter Maneuver) up to 8.4g during a training flight.

With the pilot suffering G-induced loss of consciousness (G-LOC) the aircraft started an uncontrolled steep descent from 17,000 feet in full afterburner.

You can clearly hear the worried IP (Instructor Pilot) radio “Two, recover!”, three times as the aircraft, 55-degree nose down, thundered towards the ground at more than 600 knots.

When the aircraft seems to be destined to hit the ground, the Auto-GCAS detects the unusual attitude and executes a recovery maneuver at around 8,700 ft. and 650 kt, saving “Sully 2” from CFIT (Controlled Flight Into Terrain).

We have analysed GCAT in depth with an article by USAF Flight Surgeon, Capt Rocky ‘Apollo’ Jedick, last year.

As explained in that story, two of the most common human factors conditions that lead to death or loss of aircraft in combat aviation are spatial disorientation and G-induced loss of consciousness (G-LOC).

Spatial Disorientation is the inability to determine one’s position, location, and motion relative to their environment. The Pilot-Activated Recovery System (PARS) will save pilots suffering from recognized Spatial-D as long as the pilot remains able to activate the technology. If a pilot is spatially disoriented but remains unable to initiate PARS, Auto-GCAS should theoretically still save him/her from CFIT.

Auto-GCAS provokes inputs to the flight controls automatically without pilot initiation. The technology relies on sophisticated computer software, terrain maps, GPS and predictive algorithms that will ‘take the jet’ from the pilot when CFIT is predicted to be imminent.

Although Ground Collision Avoidance Technology has proved to save several lives (this is the fourth confirmed “save” by the Auto-GCAS system since the system was introduced in 2014 according to AW’s Guy Norris) it has some significant software and hardware limitations.

For example, as we highlighted last year, the system is not able to make inputs on the throttle. If the power reduction is required for the optimal recovery GCAT systems (as Auto-GCAS and PARS) might be unable to initiate recovery overriding the current throttle setting.

Last edited:
Hi,

My question would be---why a single aircraft mission over the water mission---why not in pairs---.
The mission was in pair not Single.
The aircraft which was crashed was the leading aircraft in the mission.
During some point in mission 1 craft turn left and 2nd aircraft haven't turned and after few minutes this incident happened.
This means the junior pilot haven't seen the aircraft going down into sea.

Hi,

Because if it was a sortie of two---the other pilot would have circled around and kept a watch over the pilot who went down and transmitted the location to the base---.

Hi,

But the location of the accident would then be easily narrowed down.

Why would they split over water---?

You make a lot of assumptions, and answering those will give away the details of the incident which is classified. Please don't interrogate this matter further. Thanks.

Hi,

Because if it was a sortie of two---the other pilot would have circled around and kept a watch over the pilot who went down and transmitted the location to the base---.

Hi,

But the location of the accident would then be easily narrowed down.

Why would they split over water---?

They were unable to identify the correct position of Beacon signals into deep sea in first 3 days of rescue because the signal's of Beacon were sometime disappeared and sometime very weak that's why it's very difficult for them to plot the exact location in to deep sea and another thing beacon changes its location very fast due to the fast moments in sea.
This is the main reason they were unable to plot the coordinates of the beacon.

The sea Depth starts from 150meters to maximum 11000 meters and there is not any such technology we have to go on the deep Start point of sea.
The divers can only go down maximum 150meters and more than this the sea Water has high depression so the divers life can be in risk.

It takes just a few seconds to google the correct info

For SCUBA divers on air, recreational diving sets a limit of 40 meters (130 feet) because of the risk of nitrogen narcosis, which is similar to nitrous oxide (laughing gas) intoxication at low levels (30-50 meters) but can cause death at high levels (100 meters).

They were unable to identify the correct position of Beacon signals into deep sea in first 3 days of rescue because the signal's of Beacon were sometime disappeared and sometime very weak that's why it's very difficult for them to plot the exact location in to deep sea and another thing beacon changes its location very fast due to the fast moments in sea.
This is the main reason they were unable to plot the coordinates of the beacon.

The sea Depth starts from 150meters to maximum 11000 meters and there is not any such technology we have to go on the deep Start point of sea.
The divers can only go down maximum 150meters and more than this the sea Water has high depression so the divers life can be in risk.

It takes just a few seconds to google the correct info

For SCUBA divers on air, recreational diving sets a limit of 40 meters (130 feet) because of the risk of nitrogen narcosis, which is similar to nitrous oxide (laughing gas) intoxication at low levels (30-50 meters) but can cause death at high levels (100 meters).

And I will correct you, that our navy as mixed gas diving capability beyond your traditional scuba air diving. The water around this area is easily between 300-1200 meters deep. This is beyond any human dive capability, and no point to dive unless you have the exact location using sonar.

I know what Pakistan navy's capabilities are, my post was not about that. It was in response to the person who mentioned 150 meters for a diver.

And I will correct you, that our navy as mixed gas diving capability beyond your traditional scuba air diving. The water around this area is easily between 300-1200 meters deep. This is beyond any human dive capability, and no point to dive unless you have the exact location using sonar.

Back
Top Bottom