What's new

Notify PAF Aircraft Crashes

IN any case, I suggest we concentrate on other probable causes but wait for the PAF's official "statement" on the matter(if there will be any).

Like this is going to happen.
It is good to keep civilians and media in away from reality. Every time, after every crash it comes out "WE ARE INVESTIGATING", and nothing more after that.

Like this is going to happen.
It is good to keep civilians and media in away from reality. Every time, after every crash it comes out "WE ARE INVESTIGATING", and nothing more after that.

Its our fault mon-ami.. that we dont badger them for the details after that anyway..
Neither is the press,politician nor any civil-society guy interested in why a national asset was lost.

Its our fault mon-ami.. that we dont badger them for the details after that anyway..
Neither is the press,politician nor any civil-society guy interested in why a national asset was lost.

As if they will ever give reply to civilians or if truth to be told, it will always be told in "In-camera" Session of parliament.

well gents, internal inquiries don't go out in public, and even if they do, they don't tell the true story, or full story.

If it was shot down by BLA or one of their goons, then launch an operation against them. No more excuses.

reference the JF-17 incident, did we not get the investigation findings? is the crash due to bird strike contested?

---------- Post added at 06:39 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:36 PM ----------

well gents, internal inquiries don't go out in public, and even if they do, they don't tell the true story, or full story.

If it was shot down by BLA or one of their goons, then launch an operation against them. No more excuses.

but then the story will come from BLA

wait till they claim the responsibility
I did post pictures of BLA terrorists posing with MANPADs so there is always that chance.
whatever the reason a loss is a loss.

I did post pictures of BLA terrorists posing with MANPADs so there is always that chance.

Yeah, BLA might have been going around chest thumping that they shot down a plane, but then maybe not.

Although it is too early to ascertain the exact cause, jst hunches.

reference the JF-17 incident, did we not get the investigation findings? is the crash due to bird strike contested?
Yes. It is confirmed that the crash was due to a FOD being sucked to engines through intakes. Most likely to be a bird.

They've got AAA. But the guts to use it, I don't think so.
They know that they'll find JDAMs and cluster bombs raining on them.

The failure of the supposedly state of the art MB-16PK ejection seat(very similar to what goes into the F-35) has still not been clarified. was the ejection too late? Too close to the ground?
One should reference USAF accident reports to see the detail that is made public.

Yes. It is confirmed that the crash was due to a FOD being sucked to engines through intakes. Most likely to be a bird.

They've got AAA. But the guts to use it, I don't think so.
They know that they'll find JDAMs and cluster bombs raining on them.

Who confirmed it btw? the unnamed sources?

The failure of the supposedly state of the art MB-16PK ejection seat(very similar to what goes into the F-35) has still not been clarified. was the ejection too late? Too close to the ground?
One should reference USAF accident reports to see the detail that is made public.

What about the crash? whats the reason?

Disturbed by the news, I have just managed to speak in detail with a PAF officer. Basically he said, the F-7PG crashed some 25 miles from it's base, at that point it was flying at around 20,000 feet and some 700 km/hour. Before making any wild assertions, it's worthy to note that insurgents have never attacked PAF , neither do they have the capability. No RPG or rocket can reach that height.
It's much easier to target a lumbering C-130 than a compact and fast jet fighter.

Back
Top Bottom