What's new

Notify PAF Aircraft Crashes

It is well known that JFT was a bird strike and so is the F7PG!

Why you are tuning against engineering?

I am not tuning(??) against anything, but the recent two FT-7P crashes demand the attention of the flight safety officer.
concentrate on the topic instead of me.

Coming from a highly reliable source, The plane was downed by rocket or some thing like that, the pilot had ejected safely but was shot dead.. This is what his parents have been told. Who are the perpetrators? Can't say.

I am not tuning(??) against anything, but the recent two FT-7P crashes demand the attention of the flight safety officer.
concentrate on the topic instead of me.

Please read you last post and you will get your answer.

You hinted at engineering and flying safety for JFT crash and F7PG.

Any one can guess what your message is.

F-7Ps are quite different from what IAF operates. Engine for e.g and read somewhere that the landing and take off speed adjustment was done compared to other Mig variants till a certain level. then?

Coming from a highly reliable source, The plane was downed by rocket or some thing like that, the pilot had ejected safely but was shot dead.. This is what his parents have been told.

Are you telling us, not enough reason to blame engineering and safety!!! :hitwall:

Few years ago, PAF surpassed 90,000 accident free hours in a year...that was all time best. Its sad that the pendulum has taken the lower end now. May Allah bless the fallen soldier.Amen!

Coming from a highly reliable source, The plane was downed by rocket or some thing like that, the pilot had ejected safely but was shot dead.. This is what his parents have been told. Who are the perpetrators? Can't say.

cr@p.. This is serious.. You mean BLA and TTP now have access to AA armaments ???

That is very disturbing if true.

Any one can guess what your message is.

Depends on the guesser.
My message was possible PAF Air staff response. Not a tirade against anyone which is what you seem to be instigating.

cr@p.. This is serious.. You mean BLA and TTP now have access to AA armaments ???

War is finally shifting to its destined location Baluchistan.

Iran has once again become active in this region.

Bharti consulate in Zahedan Iran was the launch pad and operational headquarter of BLA for long time.

I am telling you, what i have been told, which is more authentic then the deductions of internet based forum's think-tanks. You are free to accept & believe whatever you like.

Ill see if I can confirm your claim, although it is unlikely that in the chance what you say is true.. any "source" would like to confirm that without some cajoling.

IN any case, I suggest we concentrate on other probable causes but wait for the PAF's official "statement" on the matter(if there will be any).

Back
Top Bottom