What's new

Notify any error!

I have noticed that sometimes the " Number of Posts " counter gets stuck and after number of posts still does not count the newer posts.

Thats bcoz u might be posting in members club:D

I had the same problem even started a thread on this topic than Zakii told me the reason...:wave:

i have to "retry for live version" most of the time

Can't send a PM to the staff, neither i am able to reply to their PMs as the following message keeps popping up. I was under the impression, even under 10.000 posts, i will be able to reply a PM. :undecided:

An error has occurred Windjammer! You must have 19000 posts in order to post links in pm. Your current post count is 9380.

Thanks counter brings up a notification saying "Access denied!" on both Chrome and Firefox.

'The site is offline' comes up for me repeatedly, every alternate time when I try to access the site

For me most of the Time PDF Website gets Offline??? Why is it so????

The threads always keep showing in bold, like marking unread, although after I have read them, they remain the same.

We need PDF 1.0 or a reader friendly 'Today's Posts" board. The lettering in thread title is confusingly disorganized and small. Or perhaps it's my eyes that are going bad.

When the site is offline comes up. Can you please do a "tracert defence.pk" in the command prompt and paste the details here.

The threads always keep showing in bold, like marking unread, although after I have read them, they remain the same.

All threads are now bold, the icon "green" or "dim" now shows if you have read them or not.

We need PDF 1.0 or a reader friendly 'Today's Posts" board. The lettering in thread title is confusingly disorganized and small. Or perhaps it's my eyes that are going bad.

Can you tell me if it is okay now?

The search function is pretty useless. Earlier the search function would direct you to specific page and post, now it just directs you the thread and then you go through all the pages looking for a specific post!

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom