What's new

Notify any error!

Can you tell me if it is okay now?

The unread threads title are better now because the shade is slight darker than before, however the tittle of the read thread is still indistinguishable from the rest of the wordings. Thanks

Oops it went back the hard reading format. (10 hours after my above statement)

In addition to this ..... Where is MY REPLIES ?

Its under My Posts.

The unread threads title are better now because the shade is slight darker than before, however the tittle of the read thread is still indistinguishable from the rest of the wordings. Thanks

Oops it went back the hard reading format. (10 hours after my above statement)

Can you tell me if it is good now?

The search function is pretty useless. Earlier the search function would direct you to specific page and post, now it just directs you the thread and then you go through all the pages looking for a specific post!

Shouldn't you select check posts only?

Hi since morning i am not ale to see the notification area- thats always on top right corner- see attached image below-
77673273.jpg

when the page is loading it appears for a sec or two- then dissapears- again se attached image below-
34561196.jpg

You guys don't take action when I report but gave me infraction for such a minor reason. I can't even Pm to any moderator.

I have a problem to send private message. When i trie to send a pm, it's write "An error has occurred Guillaume70! You must have 19000 posts in order to post links in pm. Your current post count is 17."

In the first pm i trie to send, there was actualy an external link, but i remove it and this message still appears.

Ummm PDF keeps logging me out? As in every time I go defence.pk it makes me log in again. Didn't use to happen before.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom