What's new

'Nothing will stop Pak Army from supporting anti-India militants'

Status
Not open for further replies.
With all these exposes & the world getting a better understanding of the mindset of the "Establishment" the day is not far away when the West at large will declare Pakistan a "Terrorist State".

David Cameron has already made a strong statement & the Americans will do the same & much more, when they are finally driven out of Afghanistan. They will blame the ISI for not cooperating & what will happen when Pakistan has no bargaining chip? The day is not very far away.

@ thread title.

Awesome :smokin:

@ thread title.

Awesome :smokin:

so you support the militants? good, nothing unexpected from the great JonAsad. :P

those use terrorists against other, get hit by it badly. :)

why don't you stop supporting militants? :hang2:

so you support the militants? good, nothing unexpected from the great JonAsad. :P

those use terrorists against other, get hit by it badly. :)

why don't you stop supporting militants? :hang2:

My friend you have a very bad habbit of jumping into conclusions and assuming things, be patient, i dont care what moaist or other militants aka ajmal kassab do to india, what i do care about is Kashmiri freedom fighters you termed as militants, so its awesome.

Last edited:
WTF are you mad ???

We are not like Pakistan i think you forget what you did in BD

which is now proved that actually it was not Pak Army it was Indian people in mukti bani :)

Last edited:
How ironic, an Indian muslim posts this article and if you go read the comments, your fellow countrymen are proper raping Islam..........and as usual they are going after Pakistan but that's pretty normal, despite what our Indian friends say, there is plenty of hatred for Pakistan in India, one does not have to look far, or say much to find proof of that.

TechLahore wrote this earlier today, just change Pakistan with India and apply as an answer to your rant:

"Yes, you are. And do you think that the people you interact with on a defence forum are representative of the Pakistani nation? Further, do you think that anonymous interactions on an internet forum really tell you about the character of a nation?

My friend you have a very bad habbit of jumping into conclusions and assuming things, be patient, i dont care what moaist or other militants aka ajmal kassab do to india, what i do care about is Kashmiri freedom fighters you termed as militants, so its awesome.

You do not care about your country man like ajmal kasab but you care about hose not part of your country! most of the militants try to croos over LoC are not kashmiri. :angel:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom