What's new

Nothing can keep Kashmiri Pandits away from their roots.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Those in UP knew it very well what ISI will do them if Kashmiris were punished for supportinf us. Nothing can stop them, one day lower caste hindus will wake up and stop this occupation. While hindutvas will be left suffer.

And what ISI would do? What they can do? That's a failed organization that couldn't even protect its own country from daily terrorist attacks, how silly of you. Kashmir proved to be a monkey trap for Pakistan, Pakistan would have done far better without fantasizing about it.

So is Srinagar, Anantnag, Baramulla(Varahmul), Vicharnag, Tsakdhar Udar(CAKRADHARA) , Mattan(Martand) etc etc
That's a complete nonsense, do you even know Kashmir is ancient Sanskrit name.
There is a beautiful place called Sharda with its now destroyed temple in Pak hands.
:coffee:

There is a beautiful place called Sharda with its now destroyed temple in Pak hands. :coffee:

That is a very important temple where Adi Shankaracharya opened the Southern gates. Its not just with one temple, that happened to every historical temple that went under Pakistan's control.

That and other incidents have molded me from childhood.I ain't a Aditya Raj Koul or Rahul Pandita. When it comes to Kashmir valley, drastic measures can bring lasting peace. Waiting for Modi to come to power. :agree:
That is a very important temple where Adi Shankaracharya opened the Southern gates. Its not just with one temple, that happened to every historical temple that went under Pakistan's control.

That and other incidents have molded me from childhood.I ain't a Aditya Raj Koul or Rahul Pandita. When it comes to Kashmir valley, drastic measures can bring lasting peace. Waiting for Modi to come to power. :agree:

What kind of drastic measures are you hoping to see??

What they need is modi alliance with PDP and bring modi to power....On one side BJP ignorant trolls are posting how mufti hated kashmir pundits..on the other hand when BJP wanted alliance......read below news.

http://www.firstpost.com/india/as-m...i-is-pdp-sidling-towards-the-bjp-1317935.html

Now read the comments...How easily these trolls manipulate people sentiments...

one example comment....

For me both the parties of jnk have some leanings to fundamentalists in valley .... Both the parties running thr business without healing the wounds of Kashmiri pundits as pundits cant create a significant vote bank for them...... Situation will be more divisive in future until 370 not scrapped or at least some of its controversial clause needs to scrapped asap if we want valley to go along with mood of the nation.....
I have been to valley few times n during my trip my cab driver used to say me aap indian log nhi samjhte ki kashmir me kya problem hai ..then I used digged at him by asking about his views on his own citizenship he used to say we r kashmiri not indians.......shocked ....... here I mean to say that they dont feel themselves indian.....I also met a kashmiri Muslim lady on a flight to srinagar last dec13 she also voiced in same tone ..... but one of our company Engineer who is also kashmiri Muslim said Huriyant n pakistani propaganda is so much in the head of kashmiri that Kashmir doest not want be with india especially in valley ...... He also said those who lost thr entire generation to terrorism now fully supports to india since they have seen what is real agenda behind anti india stance...
Further he said how huriyat leaders were creating fear among Muslim minds that islam is under threat under indian union when their other options completely exhausted.....
He also told me in anger specifically about yasin malik a murderer of innocent pundits n Sikhs in valley.....
All he was sharing to me becoz he had privilege to see other parts of india being a neutral ........
Seeing all these things I hardly see any drastic change in few years but could be nex gen would be more Indian. .........

Last edited:
Very sorry sir - what right now can't. A slight demographic change is in the cards. :coffee: Some solutions are not fair.
What kind of drastic measures are you hoping to see??
Hint: As long as Hindus+Sikhs+Buddhists+Shia don't have a good votebank, things won't improve.

Pandits are nothing like Kashmiri's,, posting a few pictures of some lighter skinned folk doent prove anything..

These people are no different to the dark hindu's of northern india..

The betrayal of Kashmir by the pandits means they deserve their treatment.

Kashmir is islamic,,, Azad Kashmir is 100% Islamic now and actions have been taken to purify indian occupied Kashmir, even the people support Pakistan as the recent cricket match proved..

The Hindus are pissing in the wind and will find themselves covered in it

Kashmiri Pandits are the original Kashmiris unlike the impostors we see today.
tumblr_m0wb2xz9Yh1r08e3p.jpg

Kashmiri Pandits are the original Kashmiris unlike the impostors we see today.

What kind of nonsense is that? "real" and "imposter" kashmiris? Are you trying to say only the pandits are real kashmiris? Stop your shameful hatemongering, I would gladly welcome them back in Kashmir, but the stupid Indian government refused to address the grievances of the other Kashmiris which allowed outside forces to misguide our youths. The fault is with the Indian governments and its people. stubbornness and forcefully occupying a people will always produce a negative reaction, especially when it is hijacked by the mullahs on the Pakistani side.

And I personally think Indians or Pakistanis who have no link to Kashmir should keep mouths shut. Especially people like you, go look after Nepal, you have no knowledge of Kashmir.

You are a Muslim, that is enough for me, nationality doesn't even matter. You haven't still told me about your views on "Secularism".

Hey I know you, how is it going there in your lala land? Seen any more fairies lately?

Pandits are nothing like Kashmiri's,, posting a few pictures of some lighter skinned folk doent prove anything..

These people are no different to the dark hindu's of northern india..

The betrayal of Kashmir by the pandits means they deserve their treatment.

Kashmir is islamic,,, Azad Kashmir is 100% Islamic now and actions have been taken to purify indian occupied Kashmir, even the people support Pakistan as the recent cricket match proved..

The Hindus are pissing in the wind and will find themselves covered in it
You are butthurt and I understand but unless you have anything to prove it then keep crying.

Sindh and punjab was the raping ground for arabs, whos knows what kinda filth got bred there...:smitten::smitten:
Thats what this Shan guy is failing to understand.

What kind of nonsense is that? "real" and "imposter" kashmiris? Are you trying to say only the pandits are real kashmiris? Stop your shameful hatemongering, I would gladly welcome them back in Kashmir, but the stupid Indian government refused to address the grievances of the other Kashmiris which allowed outside forces to misguide our youths. The fault is with the Indian governments and its people. stubbornness and forcefully occupying a people will always produce a negative reaction, especially when it is hijacked by the mullahs on the Pakistani side.

And I personally think Indians or Pakistanis who have no link to Kashmir should keep mouths shut. Especially people like you, go look after Nepal, you have no knowledge of Kashmir.
No one apart from outsiders are standing up for Kashmiri Pandits, they need our help. And Kashmir is in India and therefore comes under our protection.

Kashmiri pundits are every bit part of Kashmir as the Muslim Kashmiris, and I say that as a ancestor of the region. It is stupid and completely hypocritical to suggest otherwise. But you then have people talking about repealing article 370 which silly and will make the situation far worse.

Last edited:
No one apart from outsiders are standing up for Kashmiri Pandits, they need our help. And Kashmir is in India and therefore comes under our protection.
kashmiri pandits are hindus and they are a small minority in kashmir. they chose to leave kashmir and move to india. they had 700,000 soldiers protecting them yet they chose to leave.
are you from nepal anyways?

Hey I know you, how is it going there in your lala land? Seen any more fairies lately?

what are you saying that azad kashmir is hijacked by mullahs?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom