What's new

Nothing can keep Kashmiri Pandits away from their roots.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GorkhaPride

BANNED
Reaction score
Country
Nepal
Nothing can keep Kashmiri Pandits away from their roots:Farooq | Business Standard

Union Minister Farooq Abdullah today batted for encouraging migrant Kashmiri Pandit families to return to the Valley, saying nothing can keep them away from their "roots".

"Inshallah, I'm sure time is coming when people are going to come back to their roots. That time is coming. It will happen. Nobody can keep that away. It will happen," the National Conference chief told PTI.

The Minister for New and Renewable Energy was here to attend a three-day cultural extravaganza "Shuhul Taaph-V" organised by Kashmiri Education Cultural Science Society (KECSS), which saw performances by various artists from the community, besides an art exhibition and award distribution ceremony.

"Such cultural gatherings would help bridge the physical distance from one's own motherland. It will generate passion that will take us to our roots. It makes you realise that you have roots and those roots will attract you back," he said.

The beats of the 'tumbak' and sarangi's sweet symphony could not hold back Abdullah from singing along some famous Kashmiri tunes with the artists who were performing here.

"It's a great thing. It keeps the culture of Kashmir alive. It helps Kashmiris know each other and the biggest thing is that it gives opportunity to young artists to show their art," the Union Minister said on the importance of having a cultural meet.

"The big achievement is that this organisation has tried not only in India but even abroad to bring people, who belong to Kashmir, together," Abdullah said.

Wouldnt their roots be India? yup nothing should keep them away from India!

[quopunditskhaPride, post: 5361692, member: 155164"]Kashmiri Pandits are the original Kashmiris unlike the impostors we see today.[/quote]
The pandits are nothing like us

Kashmiris tend to be tall and fair

pandits are short and black like other Hindus

they are traitors and betrayed the Kashmiris, they have no place in kashmir and can go to India

Unless you are implying that Kashmir is part of India, wouldn't you agree that they have equal claims to Kashmir as much as the Muslim Kashmiri does ?
Well I am not implying Kashmir to be a part of India just them not to be a part of Kashmir!

They settled later than the Kashmiris so according to Indians who claim that Arabs are foreigners in the same manner Kashmir pandits are in the same case...

Well I am not implying Kashmir to be a part of India just them not to be a part of Kashmir!

They settled later than the Kashmiris so according to Indians who claim that Arabs are foreigners in the same manner Kashmir pandits are in the same case...

I didn't know that they are newcomers to Kashmir. Can you help me by telling me where you got that from ?

How can you say that Pandits settled later in the valley than muslims ??

[quopunditskhaPride, post: 5361692, member: 155164"]Kashmiri Pandits are the original Kashmiris unlike the impostors we see today.

they are traitors and betrayed the Kashmiris, they have no place in kashmir and can go to India[/quote]
majorty Kashmir valley muslims are converted Pundits including your Allama Iqbal's grand parents. Even sheikh abdullah and omar abdullah are converted pundits(once their forefathers were). So stop pretending to be a Kashmiri when you don't even not know this basic fact.

[quopunditskhaPride, post: 5361692, member: 155164"]Kashmiri Pandits are the original Kashmiris unlike the impostors we see today.

they are traitors and betrayed the Kashmiris, they have no place in kashmir and can go to India[/quote]
Shut your bigoted mouth!
Here are Kashmiri Pandits:
1zl7hio.jpg

25f1vkg.jpg

snp3i9.jpg

34q4j2t.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom